Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me (2956 Views)

Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos / Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London / Pregnant Lady And Her Lover Burnt To Death In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by LoveMatchmaker: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
She is a pretty, soft-spoken 36-year-old babe, stylish, chubby and brown in complexion, selfless, intelligent, hardworking, industrious, has an established career in Tech and lives in Lagos.
She is divorced with no children yet. She is now in a good place and ready to add value to her future boo and likewise him to her.

About her

Genotype: AA, Tribe: Yoruba, Horoscope: Aries, Height: 5.3, Nice big butt
Religion: Christian, University: Babcock university, Interests: Walk on the beach, Movies at the Cinemas, Travel, Hanging out with friends, Live music, Socially drinks but does not smoke

Her Match
She is now ready to find the man whose rib she is made from. She thinks he will be between the age of 34 and 50, kind, intelligent, accomplished and single or a widower, divorced with not more than a child hopefully no baby mama dramas and wants children
About him
Religion: Christian, University: Any, Interests: Similar to hers, Location: preferably Lagos, Nigeria, Socially drinks but does not smoke.
If you are not her Man then please tell your Uncle, Brother, Colleague, Boss, friend etc about her
To connect with her: Please email me at connect@lostrib.com and use Mat ID: 234944354 as subject line.
Phone is 08123761424

1 Like

Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by Mercielove(f): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
another hmmm
Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by tossie101(f): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Divorced!.ok ayam comming with my uncu.
Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
My uncle is a farmer, religious, hardworking, drinks 'burukutu', single (old bachelor) and loves travelling. Horoscope - Virgo. If she can relocate to our Abule, I'll quickly notify booda wa*

4 Likes

Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by tevanso(m): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
hope she is a virgin
Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
She should be part of BUHARI's next budget
Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by LoveMatchmaker: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2017
bump
Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by Ishilove: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2017
You people are evil

3 Likes

Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by doyinbaby(f): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
If you are a. Christian seek the face of God he will surely give you a husband.....he makes a way in the wilderness

3 Likes

Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hmm, nice big butt

1 Like

Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by gejpmb: 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
D.m me I know someone for you
Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by LoveMatchmaker: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
bump to the top
Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by debssycharles(f): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wow. Nice my dear
Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 01, 2017
tevanso:
hope she is a virgin
Lmaoo A virgin who is divorced
Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by LoveMatchmaker: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
bump
Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by LoveMatchmaker: 6:59am On Dec 08, 2017
bump to the very top
Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by chigoizie7(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2017
Why was she divorced in the 1st place?
Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by LegitBoy(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
chigoizie7:
Why was she divorced in the 1st place?
Why can't she be divorced or what doea it matter that she is divorced ? The way we stigmtized issues and people in this part of the world is something else. If two people realised they made a mistake marry each other isnt it better they part ways than to endure suffering in tbis short stay on earth?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by chigoizie7(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
LegitBoy:
Why can't she be divorced or what doea it matter that she is divorced ? The way we stigmtized issues and people in this part of the world is something else. If two people realised they made a mistake marry each other isnt it better they part ways than to endure suffering in tbis short stay on earth?

Now, are not the one talking too much?

After all ur rants, u ended up telling me the possible reason why they divorced.

I asked a simple question of why is she divorced? It needs a simple answer.

Even the would be husband will ask the question.

Even when ur new babe told u she had an ex, u will still ask her, why they broke up, it's a simple question. Even ur so called oyibo wey u de try emulate will still ask questions to know what they are up against.

Smh.

Quotemeandkissdevil

2 Likes

Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by Lalas247(f): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
tevanso:
hope she is a virgin
Joker
Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by LegitBoy(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
chigoizie7:

Now, are not the one talking too much?

After all ur rants, u ended up telling me the possible reason why they divorced.

I asked a simple question of why is she divorced? It needs a simple answer.

Even the would be husband will ask the question.

Even when ur new babe told u she had an ex, u will still ask her, why they broke up, it's a simple question. Even ur so called oyibo wey u de try emulate will still ask questions to know what they are up against.

Smh.

Quotemeandkissdevil
You're striving effortlessly to make sense...what is the relevance of your question to the discuss?

Go and sin no more boy!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by chigoizie7(m): 12:38am On Dec 10, 2017
LegitBoy:
You're striving effortlessly to make sense...what is the relevance of your question to the discuss?

Go and sin no more boy!

And u think passing six is the same as passing sense.?

1 Like

Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by 1Sharon(f): 12:53am On Dec 10, 2017
You said all of that but no picture
Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by juman(m): 1:55am On Dec 10, 2017
I commend her courage.
nigeria is totally destroyed country.

APC destroyed nigeria beyond expectation.
The problem is they dont know the next step to take to make economy better.
Re: I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
juman:
I commend her courage.
nigeria is totally destroyed country.

APC destroyed nigeria beyond expectation.
The problem is they dont know the next step to take to make economy better.

Ayam nor undastanding

(1) (Reply)

How Do Americans Raise Their Babies Without Househelps? Unlike Nigerians? / 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your BF/Husband To Do / DNA Test For Your Children Is It Compulsory Or Just Lack Of Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.