Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

* - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / * (5498 Views)

The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child / Please Help Me! I'm Extremely Confused & Need Advice / This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

* by Sidney11: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
Re: * by ladycomfort(f): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
shocked shocked

your parent nko

1 Like

Re: * by Sidney11: 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
ladycomfort:
shocked shocked
your parent nko

By his grace!
Resting in the blossom of God!
Re: * by ladycomfort(f): 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Sidney11:

By his grace!

Resting in the blossom of God!

okay

tell your siblings to go and do some street sites and labour works or how long are you going to keep solicting for help

7 Likes

Re: * by Sidney11: 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
ladycomfort:

okay

tell your siblings to go and do some street sites and labour works or how long are you going to keep solicting for help

I get you ma'am!

They've been doing, still doing and hardly trying their best!!

Haven't been easy compared the challenges at hand now.
Re: * by perry2020(f): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
ladycomfort:

okay

If u do not have the resources to help or do not want to help ,learn to comFort or help with the words of ur mouth,ur living comfortably doesn't mean others are,u have no idea what people go tru.
If it was by hardwork then the labourers would be the richest....only the blessing and mercy of the lord maketh one rich and addeth no sorrow

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: * by MostSoughtAfte(f): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
perry2020:

If u do not have the resources to help or do not want to help ,learn to comFort or help with the words of ur mouth,ur living comfortably doesn't mean others are,u have no idea what people go tru.
If it was by hardwork then the labourers would be the richest....only the blessing and mercy of the lord maketh one rich and addeth no sorrow

Hmmmm I smell something in this post..

2 Likes

Re: * by ladycomfort(f): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
perry2020:

shut up

3 Likes

Re: * by ladycomfort(f): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
MostSoughtAfte:

cheesy

alternate moniker cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: * by perry2020(f): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
ladycomfort:

shut up

I am entitled to my opinion and I told u the gospel truth so u Knt shut me up.better try next time.

U are also entitled to ur opinion, I Knt hold u for it ...have a lovely night rest.

6 Likes

Re: * by Sidney11: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
MostSoughtAfte:

As an average Nigerian!
I know what you just thought, But don't get anything wrong ma'am!
Re: * by ifyalways(f): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
It's December, this section go catch fire.

Different formats and stories cheesy grin cheesy

Na una go tire last last.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: * by coolcatty: 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
perry2020:

You are indeed kind hearted.... I love u already.
Re: * by Sidney11: 8:57am On Nov 29, 2017
ifyalways:

I still appreciate!
Re: * by ladycomfort(f): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Sidney11:

I still appreciate!

how much have you received since yesterday into the account number you posted
Re: * by Marvel1206: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
Some people can be so insensitive. If you don't have anything to give, kindly pass by. Investigation should be done professionally and not masked in subtle mockeries. There's no limit to who can beg.

6 Likes

Re: * by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
ladycomfort:

Happy Birthday
Re: * by ladycomfort(f): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
NoFavors:
Happy Birthday

thanks kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
Created account yesterday and this is your first topic thinking you can make it here on nairaland, okay kwatinue.

7 Likes

Re: * by olashas(f): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Only you with different monikers grin. The hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: * by Chinachriss(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
ifyalways:

It all depends. I still remember how you attacked me last time. Ify, nwanne m nwaanyi, I'm done with school . God did the unimaginable. Strike came and I was able to do some work to fund my project. I defended last month and came out the overall best in my dept. Secured a good job also while waiting for service.

Don't ever make mockery of anybody's precarious condition. I have nothing against you but know that people are really suffering in this country.
I repeat, don't ever make mockery of anybody's quagmire. Nobody knows tomorrow.

Stanley, better delete the post. People in this section don't care. They will only abuse you. Trust only in God. He created you. He knows how to make things stretch out smooth for you. I just started work. Would have helped but nothing for now. Keep on hustling. You will be fine.

11 Likes

Re: * by ifyalways(f): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
I'm glad my post made you go out to work. The rest of your post means nothing to me.

Cheers

13 Likes

Re: * by Sidney11: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Created account yesterday and this is your first topic thinking you can make it here on nairaland, okay kwatinue.

Like I initially typed, bro

I'm a steady visitor and reader of this forum....Was just moved to create an account to see if I could get help herein.

No offense!
Re: * by Sidney11: 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
ladycomfort:

Nothing yet ma'am!

Still hoping by his grace!
Re: * by Sidney11: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
ifyalways:
I'm glad my post made you go out to work. The rest of your post means nothing to me.

Cheers

Much Thanks, still
Re: * by donstan18: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
Chinachriss:
It all depends. I still remember how you attacked me last time. Ify, nwanne m nwaanyi, I'm done with school . God did the unimaginable. Strike came and I was able to do some work to fund my project. I defended last month and came out the overall best in my dept. Secured a good job also while waiting for service.

Don't ever make mockery of anybody's precarious condition. I have nothing against you but know that people are really suffering in this country.

Stanley, better delete the post. People in this section don't care. They will only abuse you. Trust only in God. He created you. He knows how to make things stretch out smooth for you. I just started work. Would have helped but nothing for now. Keep on hustling. You will be fine.

Thank God for you, I love your advice and inspiring words, you can aswell help the young man... He'll appreciate!

3 Likes

Re: * by donstan18: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
ifyalways:

Nawa for people oo... Nne, you no get joy oo

2 Likes

Re: * by ifyalways(f): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
See me attacking Mr I have graduated from school. cheesy like I care or perhaps I should fry buns because you claim to have graduated. I seriously now wished I attacked or mocked you.

Once you guys come up with sob stories and someone suggests going out to work or doesn't dash you money, he becomes an enemy.

Shioooor

9 Likes

Re: * by donstan18: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
ifyalways:
See me attacking Mr I have graduated from school. cheesy

Like I care or perhaps I should fry buns. I seriously now wished I attacked or mocked you.

Once you guys come up with sob stories and someone suggests going out to work or doesn't dash you money, he becomes an enemy.

Shioooor

You'v got a point, But people are really facing hard times beyond your imagination.... It's just that scammers couldn't allow us know people that truly needs help.

6 Likes

Re: * by ladycomfort(f): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Chinachriss:

send some money to the op account number nah sad

money is not that easy to make at all embarassed

1 Like

Re: * by Sidney11: 7:36am On Nov 30, 2017
ladycomfort:

embarassed
ladycomfort:

Re: * by BestChoiceTutor(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
perry2020:

Your comment made my day......Its unfortunate how some people just talk..You only can know what to say if you have been in some situations before...and if you haven't, just simply WALK AWAY. I LIKE YOUR COMMENT MA'AM

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

For All Your Kitchen Gadgets And More, Get In Here. / I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law / I Want To File A Divorce With My Wife And Take Custody Of My Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.