Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

* - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / * (5512 Views)

The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child / Please Help Me! I'm Extremely Confused & Need Advice / This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * by BestChoiceTutor(m): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
ifyalways:
See me attacking Mr I have graduated from school. cheesy like I care or perhaps I should fry buns because you claim to have graduated. I seriously now wished I attacked or mocked you.

Once you guys come up with sob stories and someone suggests going out to work or doesn't dash you money, he becomes an enemy.

Shioooor

Ma'am you are really doing a good job here and most people would have fallen for some scams. The only thing that surprises me is just one comment and 'yansh go open'... You ain't a detective, are you? I value your work here

1 Like

Re: * by Chinachriss(m): 2:28am On Dec 01, 2017
ifyalways:
See me attacking Mr I have graduated from school. cheesy like I care or perhaps I should fry buns because you claim to have graduated. I seriously now wished I attacked or mocked you.

Once you guys come up with sob stories and someone suggests going out to work or doesn't dash you money, he becomes an enemy.

Shioooor
you wished? You just damn stupid, like who gives a toss about your otiose contributions? I have always worked hard and yes, I'm done and dusted from school. Things stretched out incredibly fine. Your posts did nothing. It only proved my assertion that men are inherently selfish. I reiterate, I have nothing against you and the other slowpoke of a guy. Well, what goes around comes around. Mark it! You will be in a fix and seek for help one day and cos of your stupidity here, help will elude you. Enemy gbakwaa! Oku.

3 Likes

Re: * by ifyalways(f): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chinagorom Christian Emeh, all this for me? I'm shivering in my tiny boots cheesy cheesy cheesy

You come beg money online, dem no give you.
You say you want close your thread, I show you the way, you begin vex for me and Curse your mother , Maka why kwanu?

Yeye dey boom cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: * by olashas(f): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
This is funny grin grin grin grin
Re: * by ladycomfort(f): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
cheesy cheesy

madam don spoil show for am cheesy
Re: * by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
But if we keep labeling everyone that seeks help as a scammer without confirming how can Nairaland helpers network actually help anyone? Abi is that organization now defunct?

I understand that people have had bad experiences with scammers that has now hardened their hearts but at least it more logical ask for proof before insulting any begger that comes here.

1 Like

Re: * by Chinachriss(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
lol. If I was grossed up then, I would have slugged it out with you then. I thanked God who granted my petition. I deleted the whole post cos I decide to bite my bullet.

Seriously, I don't have your time. Ifeadigo nma, inugo? anumashiogiri like you.

1 Like

Re: * by eyinjuege: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
Op, let's face facts.

Its not a do or die affair.

Tertiary education is good, but if its not possible for now, it can be deferred.
Gaining admission, you're still begging for money to register and pay tuition, is it going to be same modus operandi next session?
How about feeding money, handouts etc?
Let them defer the admission, work and start saving like mad. Let them reapply again, and be ready to do petty jobs even while in school , or things like barbing, plaiting hair to sustain themselves when they eventually enter.
Many other opportunities will arise, its nobody's fault there's no money to further their education.
There are no scholarships readily available or student loans anywhere. That's Nigeria for you

6 Likes

Re: * by ImaIma1(f): 5:28am On Dec 02, 2017
I agree with Eyijuege. You are asking for assistance at this initial stage for 2 siblings and even you need help. What happens after? Will you come back for assistance for accommodation, handout,etc? And next session nko? Will it be another round of begging?

Their admission can be deferred till probably when you graduate and can afford to help them or they could put it on hold while they work to gather money and focus on other things. It is not a must that they go now.

4 Likes

Re: * by luciouscookie: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2017
Chinachriss:
you wished? You just damn stupid, like who gives a toss about your otiose contributions? I have always worked hard and yes, I'm done and dusted from school. Things stretched out incredibly fine. Your posts did nothing. It only proved my assertion that men are inherently selfish. I reiterate, I have nothing against you and the other slowpoke of a guy. Well, what goes around comes around. Mark it! You will be in a fix and seek for help one day and cos of your stupidity here, help will elude you. Enemy gbakwaa! Oku.
See how you are running your mouth as if you give someone money to keep for you. Since you are done and dusted from school and I believe that ifeadigomma now, why not help the OP out?

6 Likes

Re: * by EfemenaXY: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2017
NLmember:
But if we keep labeling everyone that seeks help as a scammer without confirming how can Nairaland helpers network actually help anyone? Abi is that organization now defunct?

I understand that people have had bad experiences with scammers that has now hardened their hearts but at least it more logical ask for proof before insulting any begger that comes here.

Nairaland is NOT a charitable organisation.

The sooner brand new and alternate monikers realise this, the better for everyone.

4 Likes

Re: * by emmanuel1990(m): 9:14am On Dec 02, 2017
Sidney11:
Good day noble Nairalanders!

I'm a good and steady visitor of this forum because I mostly enjoy some intelligent and funny post and comments herein, though I don't have an active account, But due to the steady impact of peeps to peeps herein by the comment, I felt it MIGHT be helpful for me to use this forum to seek for help financially on some challenges i'm currently going through!

I'm Stanley by name, Currently studying in Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo state, currently in 200level, I do combine my studies with a petty work I luckily got when I was still seeking for admission, I'm sponsoring myself and by his grace helping my siblings in their upkeep....But i'm currently in a bad state of financial problems, i'm being owed in my place of work for 4months now, v'been surviving through some street, sites and labour works if you understand what I mean.. My biggest problems now is that my immediate younger brother and sisters recently secured an admission into the university, I know it wasn't cool for them to seek for admission regarding to how we are managing life....It was a trial, they tried and luckily got!

Please Nairalanders, I need your uttermost help, I don't mind sending and helping any one of them for the other one to drop... would feel sad to waste the both opportunities they got.....Help me!!!, I'v been trying my possible best to make it up, while they are aswel trying their own best, NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL, I know many have been scammed through this means, I know things are currently rough and hard for most people's in the country!, I know people disguise themselves to scam people online!.. I don't know our MOD that much, I would have loved him/her to help move the thread, But for it not degrade the forum, I didn't bother much.

But, I beg of every person reading this, Help me get through this, I'll appreciate any amount, It took me much courage and guts to seek for this help on media, But I had no choice that to do so!

Please, Help me!

Contact: 08164580870 on whatsapp or Call, for more proof and clarifications!

Diamond Bank: 0041635503 Stanley Nnamdi!

I'll appreciate every attempt of help, Thanks alot!
op even if u borrow money from someone now to pay for her bills, what about the next one, do u intend to be borrowing untill she graduates? we lost our parents while still very little and 2 of my senior sister trained themselves up to university level, my advice to u, let them get a small job, do if for like 2yrs, then save some money, then after the 2yrs they should look for admission, and if the get they should still be working part time.. and if u are in benue state i can tell my friend who is a principal of a very big school here to give them a cleaning job that they can earn up to 20k in a month..

6 Likes

Re: * by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Nairaland is NOT a charitable organisation.

The sooner brand new and alternate monikers realise this, the better for everyone.

So who does TeHN provide help for?
Re: * by EfemenaXY: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2017
NLmember:

So who does TeHN provide help for?

Dunno. You tell me. But more importantly why don’t they direct their “requests” to TeHN instead of spamming the section like @op??

3 Likes

Re: * by Goldenboy007(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2017
ifyalways:

Shioooor

You speak like my mother...I like you already. She takes no nonsense but it's because she loves you and want you to succeed in life. She was widowed at 35 with 5 kids - but prefers we all die in hunger than go begging. Evidently we didn't die. She taught us how to hustle to survive and rely only on God's grace. We black people always walk around with a sense of entitlement, as if other people owe you something they must pay. Who doesn't have problems? Life is equally unfair to all as far as you weren't born into a rich family.

Op - if you can hustle, your siblings should hustle too. And for you Chris insulting people - people owe you nothing !!! If money was that easy why don't you help the OP out? The way you speak does not indicate you are a nice person, you were only humble then cos you needed help. Let everybody carry their burden, God help us all.

4 Likes

Re: * by armyofone(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
How could 2 people from the same family even bother to gain adm when they are aware that there won't be any money from parents? Why bother at that time to do the said exam? How are you going to do it for the next 6 years?
After 18yrs, please people should find their own paths in life.
Re: * by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Dunno. You tell me. But more importantly why don’t they direct their “requests” to TeHN instead of spamming the section like @op??

Maybe they don't know of TeHN existence.
Re: * by EfemenaXY: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
armyofone:
How could 2 people from the same family even bother to gain adm when they are aware that there won't be any money from parents? Why bother at that time to do the said exam? How are you going to do it for the next 6 years?
After 18yrs, please people should find their own paths in life.

Like you believe the story grin

Re:18 years, you mean 30+ in Naija lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: * by armyofone(m): 12:09am On Dec 04, 2017
Oh! I did! So it wasn't true...ummm

Efe, it's really becoming something else. You only got to say I don't have money to spare to see the reactions of friends, family and strangers.

EfemenaXY:

Like you believe the story grin

Re:18 years, you mean 30+ in Naija lipsrsealed
Re: * by Sidney11: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
EfemenaXY:

How does TeCH work, bro?
Re: * by DateMynd44(m): 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
MostSoughtAfte:

Hmmmm I smell something in this post..
i have been observing this moniker for some time now. It's high time you change it cos i wonder who seeks after an ugly lady with no profile picture.
Re: * by Sidney11: 6:52am On Feb 19, 2018
emmanuel1990:
op even if u borrow money from someone now to pay for her bills, what about the next one, do u intend to be borrowing untill she graduates? we lost our parents while still very little and 2 of my senior sister trained themselves up to university level, my advice to u, let them get a small job, do if for like 2yrs, then save some money, then after the 2yrs they should look for admission, and if the get they should still be working part time.. and if u are in benue state i can tell my friend who is a principal of a very big school here to give them a cleaning job that they can earn up to 20k in a month..

Please sir.

Help me modify your comment so as to erase my details here, I'm about to delete the thread.

thanks
Re: * by pstemma1990: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2022
emmanuel1990:
modified

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Pregnant. Should I Quit My Job Or Not? / Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? / For All Your Kitchen Gadgets And More, Get In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.