Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Wants To Start Selling Gold Neckless & Chains. Can This Work In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wants To Start Selling Gold Neckless & Chains. Can This Work In Nigeria? (2494 Views)

Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today / How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques / I Need Advice On How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wants To Start Selling Gold Neckless & Chains. Can This Work In Nigeria? by fitnesswis: 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2012
Hello All,

I do importations from USA and Canada through the help of my bros there.
I have been thinking of going into this business of Jewelry but don't know anything about it but all I know is that its sold well here in Nigeria.

Can you guide me on how much the following can be sold in Nigeria, who in person or store or market that can buy it.

1. 14 k (Carat) Gold Plated Chain Necklace.
2. 18k (Carat) Gold Plated Chain Necklace.
3. 24k (Carat) Gold Plated Necklace.

All are brand new gold chains and never used or owned by any one.

I heard by a friend its sold mostly to all these Hausa people trading dollar but dont know how much and apart from them who can be buying?

Pls waiting for your kindid advice.
Re: Wants To Start Selling Gold Neckless & Chains. Can This Work In Nigeria? by fitnesswis: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2012
Pls waiting for your kindid advice.
Re: Wants To Start Selling Gold Neckless & Chains. Can This Work In Nigeria? by fitnesswis: 5:49am On Jan 27, 2012
waiting
Re: Wants To Start Selling Gold Neckless & Chains. Can This Work In Nigeria? by adelegan1: 7:56am On Jan 27, 2012
it depend on the cream of the karet. You can buy cheap Gold on amazon and ebay.
Re: Wants To Start Selling Gold Neckless & Chains. Can This Work In Nigeria? by fitnesswis: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2012
adelegan1:

it depend on the cream of the karet. You can buy cheap Gold on amazon and ebay.

Yes I know of the ebay and amazon.
the cheap ones that one can buy from there and resel here is the one of 14k, 18k, 24k gold plated. when you same the same listed karat above for the Solid hold of it the prices are 3 times of Gold plated. so my question is can gold plated be sold to Mallams and also individuals here.

My bros said many usa people use gold plated and it lasts for them but am thinking of the market here.
Re: Wants To Start Selling Gold Neckless & Chains. Can This Work In Nigeria? by franel79(m): 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2012
No comment.
Re: Wants To Start Selling Gold Neckless & Chains. Can This Work In Nigeria? by amibabe(f): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2013
Wen are u bring d gold and wat kind of gold do u have, dubai,italian,saudi arabia gold
Re: Wants To Start Selling Gold Neckless & Chains. Can This Work In Nigeria? by Profs: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2013
bros if you buy Gold jewelry in usa na u know o.They do have original gold in usa.If you have passion for this biz which best of the best biz,you can buy only from dubai.If you need more info send e-mail to heed_2020@yahoo.com
Re: Wants To Start Selling Gold Neckless & Chains. Can This Work In Nigeria? by wisemanj(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
fitnesswis:

Yes I know of the ebay and amazon.
the cheap ones that one can buy from there and resel here is the one of 14k, 18k, 24k gold plated. when you same the same listed karat above for the Solid hold of it the prices are 3 times of Gold plated. so my question is can gold plated be sold to Mallams and also individuals here.

My bros said many usa people use gold plated and it lasts for them but am thinking of the market here.
FIRST OF AL IS THE GOLD SOLID OR PLATED IF SOLID WHICH IS REAL GOLD,HOW MANY GRAM IS IN THE KARAT U ARE IMPORTIN MALLAM WIL BUY PAR KILOGRAM A KGRAM IS AROUND 4500 OR SLITLY ABOVE FOR

(1) (Reply)

Opening A Paypal Account In Nigeria With Firstbank Ltd : The Basics / List Of 20 Business Ideas In The Education Industries / How Can I Get Buyers For My Watermelon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.