Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors (25514 Views)

UPDATED: Appeal Court Did Not Order INEC To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates / 2019 Polls: States In Desperate Moves To Clear Salary Backlog / Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by Nukilia: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
I am waiting for those abusing pastors for tithes when they are supposed to hold the government to their words grin grin

Government of Change hahahahahah
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by 1shortblackboy: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
y
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by Akinz0126(m): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Vicboi1:
What have we done to deserve this punishment from our government so if they is Paris and London club loans they wouldn't pay their workers God please help us to destroy this wicked politicians

Heaven help those who help themselves

so God should help you to destroy them while you sit and cross your legs doing nothing. You guys aren't ready to take your destinies into your hands yet

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by buffalowings: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mufasa27:
Sorry where is the NLC President somebody needs to wake the fool angry sad

Dem dey hoard money for election abi, the thunder wey go fire them dey bunk dey smoke kpoli

I tell you
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by egopersonified(f): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
politics is a dirty game, politics is a dirty game.... shee we have left the trash for lawma, this is the reward ooo, make we enjoy am together
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by Abeyjide: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Governors are the main issues in this country.
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by Akinz0126(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
gurunlocker:
If he didn't order them, common sense doesn't tell them they should pay workers before then?

Bro your comment just make my day.

Most of those governors you seeing are brain dead take it or live it. You guys haven't seen anything yet wait until the money is given to them they'll give it out to the banks in return to yield more profit before finally remembering to settle those working hard workers.

Until we the Youth do the Do nothing'll change
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by osazsky(m): 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarki don dey happy . them one pay sarki all I'm salary arrears. Christmas go hot for sarki. one corner. I hope sarki salaries is included
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by Pvibe007: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin

You Deserve an Award for your moniker.
You are the REAL patriot
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by wellmax(m): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I said it that we should expect a denial from the governors and here it is ..The Buhari Circus show continues

Blame it on the fake news mongers
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by skedman(m): 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Keneking:
Amazing clarification....Can not wait for Atiku to come and redeem us from this high-handedness from APC angry
you and who
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by stfadaanthony(m): 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
I begin to wonder if the governors were not the ones who campaigned to the masses.Have they gotten there promise to them? It just so shameful for governors to come out boldly to refute what Nigerians assumed the president had said. His the salaries not there's...God can not even help this country,until we are ready to help ourselves, maybe then,God can consider our case.
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by JUDEMATIC: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
@keneking,this was hw APC misinform people that Buhari is coming redeem the Nation.Where is that redemption nw.Now election campaign has started and you people have started praising Atiku again.Nawa o!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by asawanathegreat(m): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
Criminals and rogues that is what some of our politicians are.
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by Flashh: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
They are waiting. Really?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
JUDEMATIC:
@keneking,this was hw APC misinform people that Buhari is coming redeem the Nation.Where is that redemption nw.Now election campaign has started and you people have started praising Atiku again.Nawa o!

You keep adjusting your antenna until you get great signal.
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by Konskott(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Whether they the governors agree or not, or however they want to twist it, the president's statement at the meeting implied that workers should be paid their entitlements for them to meet their yuletide obligations. Corrupt governors want to twist the story so that they could divert the bailout funds into their pockets. Okorocha and El Rufai said the truth.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by daddio(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
buffalowings:
Awa guvnor ma je mula grin

More vacation spent on the yacht by Ajimobi aka constituency authority

My own governor, onirungbon yeuke , na to repay loaan even then it will still be a drop in the ocean

Roaches na to erect amadioha statue remain o
This thing weak me

Make I better my own
Abeg who get navy dssc past questions grin

ROCHAS: SO U DON'T WANT ME TO ERECT YOUR STATUE ABI?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by IMASTEX: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hisxellency:
Expecting Owelle Rochas to come and clarify this
Lol. He is busy negotiating cost of status
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by osusuallstars: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
and you are happy. you can squander the loot, who cares?
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by Jabioro: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
The matter don change!
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by bionixs: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Keneking:
Amazing clarification....Can not wait for Atiku to come and redeem us from this high-handedness from APC angry
Ati wetin?
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by OYAY(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Must you be ordered before paying workers salary? These cowboys that called themselves governor ehn; the way you people will suffer ehn,Bata(shoe) own will be child play!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by joystickextend1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ahh ok

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products..
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by Godwin616: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jolar101:
Buhari's corrupt
Did you read the post at all ?
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by Sunmolar(m): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
AfricaNigerian:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/buhari-didnt-direct-us-clear-salary-arrears-christmas-govs/
when governors pay contractors their money we don't hear it on social media because of kickbacks, but it's unfortunate that they find it difficult to pay workers their salaries when due and they come to the media to make empty promises and behaves as if they're doing workers a very big favor.
why are these governors so powerful and bigger than the rule of law as long as they're in office?
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by djlaqua91(m): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is so annoying
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by eyinjuege: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Must he tell you before you use your common sense to pay workers their owed salaries?
Awon abirun- imbeciles
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by Sunmolar(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dis criminals alrdy lookin for excuse to chop dis new round of windfalls...... It is finished says the lord..
With dis kaind of leaders,Africa no get hope..
Africans wee suffer we go suffer reach Awa bone....
I sorri sorri oooo...
Where art thine face oh lawd??

Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by kitaatita: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
“For Nigerians without sources other than their salary, I am concerned that workers should be able to pay rent, school fees, buy drugs and take care of their families. 

I am so much concerned that people should have something to eat for Christmas.”

Can someone interprete the quote in pidgin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions / Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis / Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.