Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors (25608 Views)

UPDATED: Appeal Court Did Not Order INEC To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates / 2019 Polls: States In Desperate Moves To Clear Salary Backlog / Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by smirn(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Keneking:
Amazing clarification....Can not wait for Atiku to come and redeem us from this high-handedness from APC angry
Atiku can be the next governor of Adamawa state to help settle their workers salary
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Godwin616:

Did you read the post at all ?
The APC governors said they were not ordered by their president to pay workers arrears before Christmas.

The report also indicated that the fund is not even in the states accounts yet. The first funds in mid 2016 took over 4 months to hit states accounts. Maybe before this one will hit states accounts night be during election to buy votes from hungry workers at the voting points for 2,500 and a plate of rice with one piece of meat.

Whenever those corrupt cabals in presidency made their zombies statements, you people will start hailing the impunity and lies from the so called presidency.
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by DEOLINX: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
Considering the state of finances that this government met with so many states unable to pay their workers salary and the last federal government borrowing money to pay federal workers, Buhari has tried with the many billions of bailouts and ' Paris Fund ' refunds given to the states. That we are by now still talking of salaries is a testimony to one of my first articles about the waste this country has become.

People should start making their Governors pay for the mismanagement of their resources instead of waging social media war against the president.

With all the billions being pumped into states what level of development have we seen in these states? What has been the effect of the 13% derivation to the Niger Delta communtites?

People can criticise but sensible criticism is what this Nation need to grow not one wrapped in religion, political and ethnic sentiments.

If a country that is running on about 30% income compared to last adminiatration can afford to do multiple bailouts for the sake of making the states pay their workers then it clearly shows prudent management of scarce resources.
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by donqx: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
must he order you before you perform your duty.why are you so heartless governors
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by edupedia: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I said it that we should expect a denial from the governors and here it is ..The Buhari Circus show continues

...who is in a circus?....Buhari or u reading fake news?...
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by raphaeladeyele: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
K'Olorun gbawa lowo jegudu-jera
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by delishpot: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
A.K.A ......don't expect salary this december
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by maisauki: 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
Keneking:
Amazing clarification....Can not wait for Atiku to come and redeem us from this high-handedness from APC angry
don't b saying stuffs like ds in public space again, ppl will just tink dt d tin has com back again
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by Tizbid(m): 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Keneking:

Quite laughable!, your comment typifies the mindset of the average Nigeria youth....some people really never learn.
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by excel101(m): 12:50am On Nov 29, 2017
Even in his least of hopes, he just denied himself the opportunity to evidently proof that he did something in his administration.
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by yhellow(m): 1:11am On Nov 29, 2017
Did aregbesola met d state broke wen he took over, let me remind u there is oil boom den too. So no excuse for under performing Governors and president.
Paris fund refund was released to state Governors to pay backlog of salary, wat did ur God buhari did to d so call Governors. Our major problem in this country are d Governors, they behaves as gods, they don't care about the citizens. APC and PDP are d same, they think about there immediate family not common men on d street
DEOLINX:
Considering the state of finances that this government met with so many states unable to pay their workers salary and the last federal government borrowing money to pay federal workers, Buhari has tried with the many billions of bailouts and ' Paris Fund ' refunds given to the states. That we are by now still talking of salaries is a testimony to one of my first articles about the waste this country has become.

People should start making their Governors pay for the mismanagement of their resources instead of waging social media war against the president.

With all the billions being pumped into states what level of development have we seen in these states? What has been the effect of the 13% derivation to the Niger Delta communtites?

People can criticise but sensible criticism is what this Nation need to grow not one wrapped in religion, political and ethnic sentiments.

If a country that is running on about 30% income compared to last adminiatration can afford to do multiple bailouts for the sake of making the states pay their workers then it clearly shows prudent management of scarce resources.

Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by contigiency(m): 2:23am On Nov 29, 2017
I [s]have a dream,
That one day graduates will be employed into Federal parastatals because they are qualified and not because they are Northerners.

I have a dream,
That one day, Buhari will die
And our chains of bondage will be torn asunder.

I have a dream,
That one day, when Buhari is gone
We shall have a breath of fresh air.

While I wait for my dream to come to pass,
Let's handle our reality by ensuring Buhari gets kicked.

The last time I checked, many who shared the same dream and prayed as you did since 2015 have long been buried while the man keeps getting stronger each passing day. Who knows whether you are next on the line.

Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:36am On Nov 29, 2017
Yes oooo you right Mr. President Buhari he didn't order us to our clear Salery Arrears for us and he just hide it so that how our Mr. President Buhari is he just hide I mean this is nonsense. angry sad undecided embarassed
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by contigiency(m): 2:37am On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=contigiency post=62808447]I [s]have a dream,
That one day graduates will be employed into Federal parastatals because they are qualified and not because they are Northerners.

I have a dream,

I have a dream,

Let's handle our reality by ensuring Buhari gets kicked.
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by DedeNkem: 4:17am On Nov 29, 2017
Heartless thieving governors who loot worker's salaries!!

They borrow money and loot it, borrow again and loot it again. The same corruption cycle continues!

Things will never change until we have our own Jerry Lawrence who will emerge and execute all corrupt politicians both present and former.
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by sokera: 5:16am On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have a dream,

I have a dream,

I have a dream,

Let's handle our reality by ensuring Buhari gets kicked out come 2019.
hahahah funny useless people full Nairaland ooooo, someone should come and see dreams ? Your dream at your age is to see an old man dead , do you know what Buhari achievements in life? Just sleep again and have another dreams ... M,u,m,u
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by sokera: 5:22am On Nov 29, 2017
Buhari is the best thing that ever happen to this country ... only idiotic people will say otherwise... the intelligent Nigerians can feel and see how much baba is trying hard to make atleast workers happy ... but we just still have problems with our states governors, they are too lazy and careless ...
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by otokx(m): 6:06am On Nov 29, 2017
The FG is still owing promotion arrears and salary shortfalls.
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by vertueptime: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2017
kay29000:
The issue of states owing its workers salary has been going on for far too long...since 2015 or even before then. I think we need to just let each state of this country take care of itself, and stop depending on monies from the Federal Government.

And thats what they are doing. NOT paying workers
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by msqtahir: 7:38am On Nov 29, 2017
D president and d governors are just deceiving us, they r not willing to pay. It's unfurnate they r playing politics, d president is portraying himself as a sympathizer to state civil servants but not in d actual sense. Can't he adopt other strains of ensuring these salaries are paid, since d governors failed to comply after receiving several bail out funds.. be wise enough wen casting ur vote next.
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by msqtahir: 7:40am On Nov 29, 2017
D president and d governors are just deceiving us, they r not willing to pay. It's unfurnate they r playing politics, d president is portraying himself as a sympathizer to state civil servants but not in d actual sense. Can't he adopt other means of ensuring these salaries are paid, since d governors failed to comply after receiving several bail out funds.. be wise enough wen casting ur vote next.
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by NLandIsHypocrit: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2017
They said so because they know that the real Buhari is dead and couldn't have ordered them to pay salary arrears. Nigeria's politics and it's politifcians are very very immilimious.
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by Thyroyal: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2017
So Atiku na ur messiah smh
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by lazygal: 8:36am On Nov 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I said it that we should expect a denial from the governors and here it is ..The Buhari Circus show continues

So who is lying ? Definitely not the governors ....BUHARI holier than thou facade is fast falling apart ...

Come 2019 we shall change the change inshaa Allah

Am not a fan of your opinions I do however agree with you on this

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by lazygal: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2017
sokera:
Buhari is the best thing that ever happen to this country ... only idiotic people will say otherwise... the intelligent Nigerians can feel and see how much baba is trying hard to make atleast workers happy ... but we just still have problems with our states governors, they are too lazy and careless ...

May your life move and be successful the way BUHARI governs and has made Nigeria successful. Aamen
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by Bakare99(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2017
When are we going to free from this Nigeria bondage
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by annabana234: 9:59am On Nov 29, 2017
Watch the FULL VIDEO: Buhari to Governors: Pay workers all salaries owed before Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMvCB1Osx2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUayr4AJU20

READ FULL STORY on the ORIGINAL SITE: https://oak.tv/buhari-governors-pay-workers-salaries-owed-christmas/
Re: President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors by webngnews: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2017
Then do it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-South governors react to Buhari’s suspension of CJN, Onnoghen / Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats / Ubi Franklin Denies Sandra Iheuwa's Claim Of Sponsoring His Trip To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.