Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

My Bae Is A Government Official – Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Bae Is A Government Official – Bobrisky (339 Views)

I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) / "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet / ‘i’m Gay, My Bae F**k My A*s’ – Bobrisky Finally Comes Out Openly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Bae Is A Government Official – Bobrisky by cutyexpress(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Popular Nigerian cross-dresser, also known as the Nigerian male Barbie, Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky, has said that his lover is a government official.

Bobrisky unraveled the identity of his most talked about partner on Snapchat on Tuesday and hinted that his partner is over 50 years.

The Nigerian Snapchat sensation also revealed that he prefers his partner, ”old rather than young.”

Both ex and present bae are over 50 years old; I like them old. Dating a government official is sweet but the trouble you face in it is hard. My bae has locked me up before, he said.

Since Bobrisky’s emergence on the Nigerian social scene a few years ago, the real identity of his lover, who is believed to finance his lavish lifestyle has been shrouded in secrecy.

A big spender, Bobrisky is always quick to attribute his wealth to his lover, whom he fondly refers to as his bae (lover).

A self-confessed homosexual, when he was arrested at his Lekki, Lagos home on November 10 and released a day after, was full of thanks to his bae, whom he said facilitated his release on bail.

In a short time, Bobrisky has become one of Nigeria’s most talked-about individual on social media.

Google Nigeria has also listed him as one of Nigeria’s most searched individuals in 2017.

check the picture through this link:
https:///xFrwbq
Re: My Bae Is A Government Official – Bobrisky by temmyt20(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
good for him

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Beats Jay-z,drake,cardi B To Win Best International Act 2017 MOBO Awards / Nigeria Writer, Ofili Reacts To Disparity In Price List Of An Event Center / Guess Who Uploaded Her First Video???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.