Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina (26431 Views)

Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso / Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic / Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by jacyhelen(f): 5:47am On Nov 29, 2017
OKDnigeria:
I thought they said Buhari is a man of integrity. As a man of integrity he should own up and admit that he initiated the reinstatement of Maina. It's become obvious that he was aware of everything that happened. His continual denial will one day embarrass him because the bubble will surely burst eventually.

Meanwhile, this has shown that the present government is not serious about the so-called anti corruption war

Lmao...Get ur PVC ready,PMB till 2089...Fools..
Thank God my visa is ready.
No nation is as useless and hopeless as Nigeria!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by Jesusloveyou: 6:03am On Nov 29, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
PMB = huge disappointment....

GEJ = was terrible but we felt Buhari would right his wrongs.
angry angry
who has be stealing 5.2b naira monthly?
Your ineffectual buffoon government.
Buhari did not do any wrong going by this report by maina.
The only wrong doing of buhari is his inability to stand by his decision of reinstating maina.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:35am On Nov 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
who has be stealing 5.2b naira monthly?
Your ineffectual buffoon government.

Repeat..... in English? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by ivandragon: 6:51am On Nov 29, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
My problem with Buhari is that he always pretend as if he doesn't know what's happening around him, this man is a big time fraud I swear..

that's pmb for you.

he carries an air of aloofness & thumbs his nose at 'lesser mortals'...

what some of his 'croakers' don't see is that pmb sees himself more as a king in a fiefdom... he gives to whom he wills...

he doesn't need to amass wealth because he already feels all wealth belongs to him & he will get what he wants when he desires it...

he allows his 'servants' to do the looting while he sits back & pontificates on his so called integrity...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by rusher14: 7:07am On Nov 29, 2017
If not because many Nigerians are inherently corrupt why should Maina not be reinstated?
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2017
ivandragon:

that's pmb for you.

he carries an air of aloofness & thumbs his nose at 'lesser mortals'...

what some of his 'croakers' don't see is that pmb sees himself more as a king in a fiefdom... he gives to whom he wills...

he doesn't need to amass wealth because he already feels all wealth belongs to him & he will get what he wants when he desires it...

he allows his 'servants' to do the looting while he sits back & pontificates on his so called integrity...

Nothing more to say again

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by morbeta(m): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2017
From the moment Aisha Buhari raised alarm, I knew we are in for it.....Buhari is our collective nemesis.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by bigboss80s(m): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2017
Mynd44 and lalasticlala what are you waiting for? Do we need to add a snake or monitor lizard somewhere here?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by izombie(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2017
cyril83:
This guy might not be far from the truth... Messiah in Nigeria politics always get messed up... Something in me tells me strong, corrupt and powerful politicians trying so hard to rub his face in the mud.

Jonathan is the grand patron of corruption and whoever he fires from work is definitely disturbing his looting practice.

Jona was a serious mistake
Are you ok at all? What has jonathan got to do with this? Yes he was a mistake but he was voted out. He hasn't been the president for close to 3 years now. Did jonathan rehire maina? You have just been told that buhari reinstated maina but here you are calling jona. Have you people no shame? Continue attacking jonathan while buhari runs nigeria to the ground.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by cyril83(m): 7:55am On Nov 29, 2017
izombie:
Are you ok at all? What has jonathan got to do with this? Yes he was a mistake but he was voted out. He hasn't been the president for close to 3 years now. Did jonathan rehire maina? You have just been told that buhari reinstated maina but here you are calling jona. Have you people no shame? Continue attacking jonathan while buhari runs nigeria to the ground.

Comprehension issues i guess. Maina was reinstated, oh yes i know but past administration agents who couldn't withstand maina's presence in the service because of their degrading and immoral acts threw the issues into the public space.

Maina might not be a saint but he was never a criminal as purported by Jonathan's govt.

Maina is not just smart as sanusi lamido... Immediately sanusi lamido exposed Jona's looting skills, many corrupt charges were brought against him but he's just too clever than entire Jona's govt. The same man Jona was trying to disgrace out of office is now one of the respected King in africa.

Jonathan/PDP was a brutal mistake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by cyril83(m): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2017
jacyhelen:

Lmao...Get ur PVC ready,PMB till 2089...Fools.. Thank God my visa is ready. No nation is as useless and hopeless as Nigeria!!
@ur dp... Is that you or bianca?
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by exlinkleads(f): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by Cannonleo(m): 8:11am On Nov 29, 2017
cyril83:

Comprehension issues i guess. Maina was reinstated, oh yes i know but past administration agents who couldn't withstand maina's presence in the service because of their degrading and immoral acts threw the issues into the public space.

Maina might not be a saint but he was never a criminal as purported by Jonathan's govt.

Maina is not just smart as sanusi lamido... Immediately sanusi lamido exposed Jona's looting skills, many corrupt charges were brought against him but he's just too clever than entire Jona's govt. The same man is now one of the respected King in africa.

Jonathan/PDP was a brutal mistake
do some research about the pension reforms under maina, his mandate covered 2006 till the date he was relieved. He did a good job but soon began to siphon large tranches, that was where he lost it, he was called to plug a loop hole much like the ipps or TSA and he became a loop hole himself

Young man ,your poltical pontification holds no water

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by arabbunkum: 8:14am On Nov 29, 2017
PMB is the father of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by BruncleZuma: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Toofanchan!
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 29, 2017
GEJ had a gold medal in corruption, until BUHARI, the umpire of corruption withdrew the medal.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by ModsWillKillNL: 8:17am On Nov 29, 2017
Can you imagine

PMB is just a tribalist.
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by cstr1000: 8:17am On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by cyril83(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2017
Cannonleo:
do some research about the pension reforms under maina, his mandate covered 2006 till the date he was relieved. He did a good job but soon began to siphon large tranches, that was where he lost it, he was called to plug a loop hole much like the ipps or TSA and he became a loop hole himself

Young man ,your poltical pontification holds no water

They told you what you wanted to hear, the same allegations you mentioned were rubbished into the trash can in the court of law.

There are still criminals who wouldn't want Maina to disrupt their looting practices.

Reinstating Maina is not a bad idea but Nigerians are just too daft to see behind the curtain.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by davbaba: 8:18am On Nov 29, 2017
My problem with Buhari is that he always pretend as if he doesn't know what's happening around him, this man is a big time fraud I swear..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by kikake: 8:19am On Nov 29, 2017
suxkill:
Pls Sarraki,Madridguy,Ngeneukwenu and other nairaland resident zombies should tell us were they have hidden Maina.

Before long,all these corruption stories surrounding Buhari shall be buried. Northerners don't get victimized for stealing Nigeria's money.
Did Buhari not say that Abacha was not corrupt, yet Nigerians made him president.
In normal countries, that statement of Buhari clearing Abacha of corruption should have made Buhari a suspect.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:19am On Nov 29, 2017
I am still of the opinion that Maina is genuine and his work was already yielding dividends when from no where he was accused of corruption. He was very bold in his defence and was on television asking how somebody who doesn't approve nor have an operating account can steal money ... But I believe those after him were ready to use everything at their disposal to bring him down

The man should be reinstated on the basis of the court order and then given his job of exposing corruption

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by wickyyolo: 8:20am On Nov 29, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
PMB = huge disappointment....

GEJ = was terrible but we felt Buhari would right his wrongs.
angry angry

You = A gullible ZOMBIE grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by kay29000(m): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2017
If people would take time and read this post without bias, they would see why Buhari thought bringing this guy back would be good for Nigeria. But ofcos, most have been blinded by hate. Come on, the guy was out of the country, and he showed a Minister how to stop the looting of 1.5 trillion Naira. He surely is an asset.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by cyril83(m): 8:22am On Nov 29, 2017
cstr1000:

Maina was never a criminal?

My goodness. Your dumbness is as high as the heaven is from the earth.
I won't be surprised if this guy has no contacts in govt, no money, a poor broke nigga living with his parent.
You are of all men most miserable.

Go and vote for your Buhari. My Australian immigrant professionals visa is currently being processed.

By the time I leave this country, Nothing go make me talk about Nigeria again.

Baseless and unruly quote.. What's your point kid?

Next time u want to quote, make sure you have ur brain in the socket.
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by airminem(f): 8:23am On Nov 29, 2017
PMB initially admited to work with people he knows in his administration, and then there were cries of nepotism and people whining their opinions in diverse ways. If PMB had decided not to work with HOS Mrs Oyo- Ita in his cabinet, Maina's gate who have not been opened and the administration of PMB wouldn't have been in this sticky mess. Maina should be given pardon and allowed to work with this administration, in the same capacity which he worked under the previous government.
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by cyril83(m): 8:23am On Nov 29, 2017
kay29000:
If people would take time and read this post without bias, they would see why Buhari thought bringing this guy back would be good for Nigeria. But ofcos, most have been blinded by hate. Come on, the guy was out of the country, and he showed a Minister how to stop the looting of 1.5 trillion Naira. He surely is an asset.

Nigerians are just too gullible and that's why our country would seize to progress.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by kings09(m): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2017
U wont see dem zone Bs on dis thread. But mention Pdp n ipob, sarrki, madridguy, ngeneukwenu n their likes go appear. But note one thing, diz guyz r employed to argue for buhari
factsandfigures:
Buhari is not the problem but the Zombies who are always ready to defend him despite his glaring incompetence.
It is rather sad that the So called educated elites and elders statesmen are pretending not to see that PMB is a huge mistake.

It is so easy to predict the moves of the wicked Cabal. Before the end of tomorrow they will come out with a statement that Maina is being instigated by PDP and that his allegations are false. Then an old shameless SAN will say corruption is fighting back.......oh how I miss Gani Fawehinmi
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by cstr1000: 8:27am On Nov 29, 2017
cyril83:

Baseless and unruly quote.. What's your point kid?

Next time u want to quote, make sure you have ur brain in the socket.
You are dumb.

Very dumb. I will not dignify you with a political discourse. You are not worth it.

'' maina is not a criminal''- Because your father said so?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by Sunmolar(m): 8:27am On Nov 29, 2017
some people rushing to make comments without understanding the reality in this exposé.
Just become they're looking for loopholes in govt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Magu Came To Beg Me For Confirmation, Saraki Tells CJ / Buhari Approves Immediate Suspension Of Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari / 9 Armed Bandits Killed By Soldiers During Patrol In Zamfara State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.