Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Erotica - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Erotica (1083 Views)

Mistress In Law 1: BDSM Erotica / Ana our Housegirl (erotica) / Baby, You Turn Me On - Erotica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erotica by Dyoungstar: 12:01am On Nov 29, 2017
I was walking down the street one evening getting closer to a church called Christ ATTENTION... I saw a girl standing close to the JUNCTION... Her face was so squeeze like somebody where doctor won give INJECTION... I went closer to the SECTION, We started INTERACTION.

We even did the INTRODUCTION and she said her name was ATTRACTION but her friends call her TEMPTATION; I said that's right my own name is human being but friends like to call me FUNCTION.

See girl, my INTENTION was to go and see a friend whose father had CONVULSION because their elder brother lost ELECTION, but when I saw you I forgot my DIRECTION.

She did not say any APPRECIATION but as a guy man I started the EXPRESSION. I said you look so beautiful and that is why you need a man that will give you SATISFACTION and not FRUSTRATION, ADDITION without SUBTRACTION, but plenty MULTIPLICATION and I made her loss her CONCENTRATION and that is how she followed me to my MANSION and she started watching my TELEVISION.

I gave her fried chicken, Champaigne, she ate and drank and told me thank you, I said NO NO NO don't MENTION for this is not the end of the MISSION, I carried her into my bedroom and I started committing some ABOMINATION but before I commit the FORNICATION she told me that she has just finish seeing her MENSURATION, But I have no option even without minding the IMPLICATION, I brought out my CONSTRUCTION and led it into her FOUNDATION, definitely the CONNECTION, but due to the too much of the MOTIVATION, of the ACTION that lead to the REACTION, she didn't know when she started shouting ADDITION, ADDITION, ADDITION, this was how I destroyed her VISION, and got her pregnant and I forced her to commit ABORTION, She died and that was how I was locked up in police STATION.

See ladies and gentlemen the SUMMARIZATION of the story is that we all should try and stay away from CORRUPTION, especially in this our NATION.

Have a sweet night rest.

COPIED

1 Like

Re: Erotica by muhammed50(m): 5:05am On Nov 29, 2017
Wehdone

(1) (Reply)

Whispers From The Darkness / Article Writers Needed, Make 80k Monthly For Writing Articles / Make Millions Writing Ebooks For Sale Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.