Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video (57595 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by trustibk1(m): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2017
tofolo:
DanielsParker:
don't mind them
wunmi590:
Good
buskie13:
z
itspzpics:
abi now
Hades2016:
Finally the almighty Banky don cast .... cheesy
itspzpics:
abi now

See them. .
Space bookers.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by Vyolet(f): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2017
Zikdik:
Easy to say for someone who has not been able to successfully manage a marriage, no?
We expected this. grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by newoffer: 9:54am On Nov 29, 2017
Banky move away from guy to man
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by Naturestyle(m): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2017
Just some days old marriage is going controversial already....some people and their money miss road self
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by Debonubia: 9:54am On Nov 29, 2017
Sebi they wedded on social media. Banky W is just trying to carry us along. cool cool cool
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2017
Is Kate not happy that I now know the kind of pants Adesua wears?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by miqos03: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2017
We hear

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by Sijo01(f): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2017
If only Banky and his wife will be wise enough to actually keep their marriage between closed doors and far from social media.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by donqx: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2017
hmmm
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by Lordspicy(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2017
my friend go and marry...

stop forming Oprah Winfrey for other people marriage
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by ChristyB(f): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2017
Una wan tell me say Banky no see the wife for the background? it was a selfie video cos he had to turn the camera to show us the zebra's
They had better take it easy.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by kay29000(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2017
Muzanga:
And i thought banky was mature enough to stay lowkey. I am disappointed to say the least.

He is indirectly promoting their movie, The Wedding Party 2.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by steryj(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2017
I say mind una own business...

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by agarawu23(m): 9:59am On Nov 29, 2017
everything u do in ur life, social media. Good for him

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:59am On Nov 29, 2017
Hades2016:
Everyday for Mr perfect, one day for casting.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by ivolt: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2017
There was no nude picture.
A silhoute can be anybody and doesn't qualify as a nude picture.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by Hardamz(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2017
Privacy Matters A Lot. Social Media Has Turned Our Heads.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2017
Lorenx:
Some pple would still tell her to go and marry First grin grin grin
u sabi nigerianscheesy
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by Hades2016(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2017
trustibk1:

See them. .
Space bookers.
cheesy cheesy
man wa da do amebo I hail you oooo

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by 3RNEST(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Just a mistake selfie video of BankyW his career don almost cast grin
bloggers na wa 4una oh...thanks Aunty Kate for that piece of advice, simply mature!¬

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by ivolt: 10:01am On Nov 29, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:
Is Kate not happy that I now know the kind of pants Adesua wears?

You know that in your imagination.
How does a shadow moving i the background qualify as a nude?
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by thewritingtodo(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2017
Nonnyflex:
Wait ooo... U shouldn't even comment on their private life... It's private #justsaying

Well, they lost that privilege soon as they went 'social'.. whatever's truly private shouldn't be on social media..

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2017
kay29000:

He is indirectly promoting their movie, The Wedding Party 2.
If the movie has not been released or is slated to be released this weekend, he is just being a brainless, agabaya, attention seeker.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by guru90: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2017
Kate. .. U hv Notin to say....
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by sirusX(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2017
Hades2016:
He was just social media crazy for the hype
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by lonlytroy(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2017
All those Vaseline gang have longed eye rape adesua
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2017
TDEMONEW:
Watyn consign me grin
Jesus of nazareth!shocked
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by 2016easy2017: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2017
can somebody pls help me out. i want to know if i can exchange my star-time decoder to another decoder that's not star-time
i found star-time the worst thing i ever bargained with in my life. i have a problem with my decoder. i reported and was given combo, after paying additional =N=7,000. when i loaded it, the money went to the former smart card of which they failed to block and had wrong number sent to it. i had to travel 3 times for 6 hours each time to go to the head office in Ibadan. i could only get embarrassment from the total-garden manager and the technician she directed me to. both with mobile number 08172398045 and 08172398036. my smart-card number is 01831320848. am also being charged excessively. =N=1,000 for 3days. making =N=10,000 monthly.i found many people complaining about this.

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by Hades2016(m): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2017
sirusX:

His wast just social media crazy for the hype
I told ladies that was hyping him that if care is not taken Banky is gonna cast soon .. and they told me I was being jealous lol ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos / D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.