Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Prayer Mobile App That Speaks To You - Making Your Phone A Prayer Partner. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Mobile App That Speaks To You - Making Your Phone A Prayer Partner. (613 Views)

Do You Desire A Prayer Partner Or A Mentor? / Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) / In Need Of A Prayer Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Mobile App That Speaks To You - Making Your Phone A Prayer Partner. by kayjegs: 1:42am On Nov 29, 2017
As a christian, I know many people love to pray to God. They want to be closer to God especially in prayers. Many people want to pray regularly to God but they just don't do it. They need someone to encourage them to pray many times.
I am creating a prayer mobile app that helps one to pray. This app alerts you on when to pray, it is updated with prayers every time. It talks to you, it says prayers with you and not like you have to read the prayers like other apps. The prayer app also encourages people interceeding for one another. You don't need to know someone to pray for them. People post their prayer request and it is automatically distributed to all the app users. Occasionally, there will be video uploads of happenings where they need your help and support in prayers.
I will like to know if it is something people will like. If you are reading this, what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Prayer Mobile App That Speaks To You - Making Your Phone A Prayer Partner. by matrixme(m): 1:45am On Nov 29, 2017
Wonderful. Well done
Re: Prayer Mobile App That Speaks To You - Making Your Phone A Prayer Partner. by kayjegs: 6:55am On Nov 30, 2017
matrixme:
Wonderful. Well done

Thanks for the encouragement.
Re: Prayer Mobile App That Speaks To You - Making Your Phone A Prayer Partner. by Mujtahida: 7:38am On Nov 30, 2017
kayjegs:

As a christian, I know many people love to pray to God. They want to be closer to God especially in prayers. Many people want to pray regularly to God but they just don't do it. They need someone to encourage them to pray many times.
I am creating a prayer mobile app that helps one to pray. This app alerts you on when to pray, it is updated with prayers every time. It talks to you, it says prayers with you and not like you have to read the prayers like other apps. The prayer app also encourages people interceeding for one another. You don't need to know someone to pray for them. People post their prayer request and it is automatically distributed to all the app users. Occasionally, there will be video uploads of happenings where they need your help and support in prayers.
I will like to know if it is something people will like. If you are reading this, what do you think?
Are these not what the Holy Spirit is supposed to do in the life of believers?

1 Like

Re: Prayer Mobile App That Speaks To You - Making Your Phone A Prayer Partner. by kayjegs: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mujtahida:

Are these not what the Holy Spirit is supposed to do in the life of believers?

Yeah, you are very correct. But, you can also use any means to remind yourself to pray and perform your spiritual duties. The bible usually makes encourages people to take their faith in their hands. For example, if you read Romans 12:1 which says in NIV...Therefore I urge you brothers and sisters in view of God's mercy to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God - this is your true and proper worship. If you go further, it talks about ..do not conform....

So in all these, there is the responsibility of the believer to take steps to do right thing and then the Holy Spirit will support. I just thought about smartphones being a distractive tool sometimes, then why can't we use it too, to help our relationship with God. It is a matter of using what you have to help you focus on God too in a way. That is the essence of the mobile app. Take it as a virtual prayer partner. Thanks for the contribution and have a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Mobile App That Speaks To You - Making Your Phone A Prayer Partner. by AlphaTaikun: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
kayjegs:

AI.

(1) (Reply)

Did God Create Himself? - Discover The Shocking Truth! / Shape Of The Earth / Pastor Adeboye Suggestion On Impending Danger Ahead Of 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.