Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Did God Create Himself? - Discover The Shocking Truth! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create Himself? - Discover The Shocking Truth! (613 Views)

Why Did God Create An Imperfect World? / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did God Create Himself? - Discover The Shocking Truth! by MasterOfCoin(m): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
For millions of years, this question has been a great puzzle for those who like to puzzle about great things. If God created everything, who created God?

Christians have not been able to provide a reasonable answer to this question. Therefore, most non-christians are now using it as a proof that God doesn't exist.

But, is it true that God doesn't exist?
And if he exists, did he create himself?
http://www.wikiplora.com/2017/06/did-god-create-himself.html
Re: Did God Create Himself? - Discover The Shocking Truth! by dada01(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
good write up. I would just like to know if the Christian God is the only being that exist in that timeless space? Secondly, what does this tell us about death and after life, are we transfered from this realm to the timeless realms?
Re: Did God Create Himself? - Discover The Shocking Truth! by OtemAtum: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
God Almighty can neither be created nor destroyed, but it can transform itself from one form to another.
The proof of God's existence is EXISTENCE itself. You, I, animals, plant, ideas, thoughts, planets and all souls sum up together as God Almighty who has ever been and is expanding.
Doctufos: MCC 1:1-5

mystery of cosmic creator (MCC) 1:1-5
1. God, formless, nameless, shapeless, limitless, is a great source of energy.
2. the energy of God is not created and no one can destroy it.
3. It is there when nothing else exists.
4. It occupied no space, for space did not exist.
5. This great ENERGY by the great force in itself disintegrated into space and time and into everything that is in existence, but only one of their kinds. And there existed a space which is unlimited. And an unlimited spectra was formed. And this is called time.

dada01:
good write up. I would just like to know if the Christian God is the only being that exist in that timeless space? Secondly, what does this tell us about death and after life, are we transfered from this realm to the timeless realms?
The Christian god called Yahweh, alongside all the gods found in every religion of the earth and other far away planets was brought to life by God Almighty, so Yahweh has a creator.
Doctufos:
mystery of the cosmic creator (MCC) 1: 11-14

11. And God Almighty began to imagine how everything would go. And the imagination of God was unlimited, for he reasoned and imagined all things at once.
12. And the things which he imagined also are filled with Imaginations. And so continues endless imaginations.
13. And by one fragment of the imagination of God, there exist some beings. And these beings have similarities with God in his light form.
14. Now the names of some of these beings are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

There are numerous afterlives in the universes and yes we are transferred to other realms in the mulitverse.
Doctufos: Eartum 24:3-11
3. I could go to the innermost part of the universe to have some deep rest for some years and return to continue my explorations. I had already digitized my heartbeats such that I knew how to tune to any rate of heartbeats of my choice.
4. I found myself in the innermost universe wherein peace of mind is mostly concentrated. I found Chaleb there, but Murmoh I could not find.
5. Chaleb was glad to see me. He said that he came here to rest ever since we left the sol of the earth about half a century ago.
6. However, he said that he had explored the innermost universe and he had discovered many secret things about The Beginning. He said that the beginning was infinite. He also said that the closer a universe is to the innermost universe, the more peaceful the universe would be.
7. Chaleb showed me many places in the innermost universe and they were all places of peace. Many afterlives were in them.
8. The things we did in the innermost universe seemed to be infinite. We became light, we cast shadows of many lights there. We moved naturally in the speed of light. We studied how light could achieve everything, from the making of souls to the making of stars and sols.
9. We met Knoliud and some of our brothers and sisters. We also met the homos who had died in different planets now experiencing peaceful lives. They were almost the same with us in their light forms.
10. All these things and more happened as if at the same time.
11. Knoliud said that the sum total of the energy in the universes is infinite. When we asked Knoliud for Mirosh, he said, there is no more Mirosh but you and I and everything till infinity sum up as co-sources with Mirosh, because Mirosh has diffused into all things and he has become all things.
Re: Did God Create Himself? - Discover The Shocking Truth! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
Some religion God/gods are fantasies while others are Aliens and are living things just like us. Who created matter? I don't know and I'm sure that our brain isn't fully developed to understand it. Aliens are everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

So We Are Fool Over These Years, Pastor Sam & Bakare Says Tithe Has Expired / Pastor Who Told CNN secretly he Was A Atheist, Comes Out Publicly!!! / How Two Marine Girls Almost Killed Me In My Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.