Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China (34271 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / Mayweather Spends Over $3million On A New Bugatti Convertible Ahead Of His Fight / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by SageTravels: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2017
Nawaooo
Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Bluecurtain: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2017
Hmmmm, this guy became super rich from punching fellow men and Yorubas will say "Ija o dola".

Life is not all about getting a degree. Let's encourage our kids to go into sport.
Check out Serena Williams, Michael Phelps, Anthony Joshua, Luis Hamilton,,,,, the list is endless.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Okoyeeboz: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Reminds me of toke makinwa

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2017
God give me the Floyd May weather of my life..
Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by kay29000(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2017
Getting paid for having fun? This is the life.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Nonso92(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2017
fuckerstard:
Who's gonna pay me to visit Aso rock

You did not even say olumo rock
Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by sagerasaq: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2017
This one weak me!!! How long more before we start earning dis kind one? Even with First class BSC. B. Eng. U don't get paid for visiting..
Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by perry1988(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2017
axortedbabe:
And one day.u will die different

e pain u well

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by dayleke: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2017
Ori ma je ki n toshi laye ti mo wa.

Ori mi gbe ire pade mi lojo gbogbo.

Eleda mi siju aanu re wo mi o.

Amin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Shookasfd: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2017
With money this long, everything is different. I move different, I dress different and I live different because my money is extremely different!''. hmmm. his money is really different.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by KBEST3(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2017
fuckerstard:
BUHARI AND BURUTAI
Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2017
axortedbabe:

E get as your money go longgggg you will forget death exist.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2017
axortedbabe:

Just like everyone, including those that didn't as ball.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by ehissi(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2017
fuckerstard:

Ask Sarrki! Be like BMC don give am alert for 9months arrears....... grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2017
Awon eyan mayweather.....
Chop go

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Tolanizzy(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Freiburger(m): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2017
Passive income method in its newest level cheesy

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2017
Simple! Mayweather alone can spend 3million dollars...and he took 23 other persons & Rep of China gave him 3m dollars when they know he might spend close to a billion dollar is just simple business sense. black men with their ostentetious lifestyle; when you grow up poor & finally the money comes not many people have the sense to be prudent.

I prefer to put on a Jean a T-shirt with Adidas canvas to that his expensive horrible dress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Shaw007(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2017
everyone else pays to travel and visit places

some get paid to travel and visit places

some blessing!!

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by one4GOD(f): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2017
taofikabefe:
Undefeated famous boxer, Floyd Mayweather who is currently on vacation with 23 people in Beijing, China said he was being paid $3million for the visit.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcAca_egAQZ/?hl=en

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/11/famous-boxerfloyd-mayweather-gets.html?m=1

No slay queen by his side? the vacation no go sweet. But how on earth is one paid to enjoy, God please pick my call ooo.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by llyodzico(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2017
Paid to come visit.. BABA GOD shey dz one get another type of head ni. Abi no be stone cold him barb ni.. BABA let my story change

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Shaw007(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2017
NoFavors:
How did he manage to type that? shocked
he doesn't even need to, he can just pay someone with a 190 IQ to do it
Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:48am On Nov 29, 2017
With money this long, everything is different. I move different, I dress different and I live different because my money is extremely different!''

Dear father Lord....
Please pick up the call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by WetinConsignMe: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by GavelSlam: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2017
axortedbabe:

These are the diabolic village people that we always talk about .

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by hahn(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2017
NoFavors:
How did he manage to type that? shocked

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2017
The hype that surrounds this guy is pretty much. Some don't even know he isn't a heavy weight boxer.

It's like a football player being hyped to high heavens yet he plays in division 2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2017
Jiang:
But the bag you are carried in the second pix made you look stupid, don't use am again

dont forget them horse riding boots...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Blames Messi & Ronaldo For The Critics He Faces In Manchester United / Brown Ideye With His Family (Pictures) / Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.