Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China (34283 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / Mayweather Spends Over $3million On A New Bugatti Convertible Ahead Of His Fight / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 29, 2017
Undefeated famous boxer, Floyd Mayweather who is currently on vacation with 23 people in Beijing, China said he was being paid $3million for the visit.

He wrote;

''Here in Beijing, China at “The Great Wall Of China”, considered to be one of the greatest Wonders of The World! It’s always been on my list of places to see throughout my travels in life, however, timing is everything. Coming here with 23 people has been a great experience and it doesn’t hurt to get paid $3,000,000. to simply visit and vacation here in luxury for a few days. With money this long, everything is different. I move different, I dress different and I live different because my money is extremely different!''

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcAca_egAQZ/?hl=en

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/11/famous-boxerfloyd-mayweather-gets.html?m=1

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by itspzpics(m): 3:04am On Nov 29, 2017
nice
Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 29, 2017
Who's gonna pay me to visit Aso rock

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 29, 2017
When u spending that "Floyd May Money" all u wana do everyday is ball hard.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Chicagoesontop: 3:40am On Nov 29, 2017
Them born this guy born money ni ??

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by princeade86(m): 3:48am On Nov 29, 2017
to be sincere, it is good to be a real celebrity, I mean real one, not fake one we have here in naija. no fake life.

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by princeade86(m): 3:51am On Nov 29, 2017
With money this long, everything is different. I move different, I dress different and I live different because my money is extremely different!''. hmmmm. his money is really different.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 29, 2017
princeade86:
to be sincere, it is good to be a real celebrity, I mean real one, not fake one we have here in naija. no fake life.

Lol...mo gbO tuntun

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by axortedbabe(f): 5:33am On Nov 29, 2017
And one day.u will die different

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by chrisbaby24(m): 5:41am On Nov 29, 2017
The babe above...why u harsh like dis na cheesy grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by dahunsy(f): 5:51am On Nov 29, 2017
axortedbabe:
And one day.u will die different
coughs***clears throat# sorry life must be hard at ur corner I guess¿?? Such is life embarassed

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by SmartchoiceNGR: 6:01am On Nov 29, 2017
princeade86:
Reminds me of toke makinwa

9 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Ghnaija(m): 6:10am On Nov 29, 2017
Money sweet

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by femi4: 6:15am On Nov 29, 2017
May money weather
Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Samusu(m): 7:09am On Nov 29, 2017
More than 1billion naira, just like that?? shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by ruggedtimi(m): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2017
you can spot the men on suit

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by NwaAmaikpe: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2017
shocked

Genuine money made easily.

But my brothers in Nigeria will resort to skull mining, paying tithes and playing NairaBet in order to get wealthy.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Teewhy2: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2017
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Macgreat(m): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2017
cheesy

Wow!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2017
Lookat that thing b/w his thighs. *Fans self

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by hezy4real01(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2017
Are you kidding me? Don't be surprise our lawmakers will pay him too when he comes visiting
Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2017
How did he manage to type that? shocked

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Hades2016(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2017
Nice
Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by cescky(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2017
Chicagoesontop:
Them born this guy born money ni ??

No he was born inside bank vault grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by TVTKOKO(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2017
What more can I say?? God bless me.
I don't want to have money like mayweather, but i just want to be comfortable. Getting things when I want them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2017
But the bag you carried in the second pix made you look stupid, don't use am again

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Was Paid $3million For Spending His Vacation In Beijing, China by phranklyn92(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2017
V

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIFA Bans Eight Players, Agent For Life Over Match-fixing / Aston Villa Win Playoffs Final, Promoted To English Premier League (Photos) / The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.