Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo (2212 Views)

America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. / Check Out The Characteristics Of A Good And Decent Hotel / Onitsha City Skyline (2) (3) (4)

Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by hornyofife: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2017
The area coverage of badan brown roof is bigger than the whole of Lagos state and Southeast combined....

There is an argent need to bulldoze it for reconstruction...Government this is a call for SoS..

Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by ayokenny37(m): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2017
hornyofife:
The area coverage of badan brown roof is bigger than the whole of Lagos state and Southeast combined....

There is argent need to bulldoze it for reconstruction...Government this is a call for SoS..

Your stupidity reaches the heavens.

Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by hornyofife: 10:08am On Nov 29, 2017
ayokenny37:

Your stupidity reaches the heavens.

Take it easy, you need pain killers..

Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2017
Can govt donate new long lasting roofing sheet for every building in Ibadan. The brown roof is so old fashioned
Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by Danladi7: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2017
Yes you are right OP....that city was the only community described as CITY in NIGERIA by flora shaw.When those brown roofs were new.The whole IGBOLAND was a forest with huts and harmlets!

Ibadan the city of brown roofs has brown roofs than whole southeast and has more modern roofs than WHOLE southeast!

Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by Danladi7: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2017
bnnr
wonvp
Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by Danladi7: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2017
whhdhdb
Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by Danladi7: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
nhg
Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by Danladi7: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
mcueg
Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by Danladi7: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
gehdhj
Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by Danladi7: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
ncdnke
Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by patrick89(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Danladi7:
Yes you are right OP....that city was the only community described as CITY in NIGERIA by flora shaw.When those brown roofs were new.The whole IGBOLAND was a forest with huts and harmlets!

Ibadan the city of brown roofs has brown roofs than whole southeast and has more modern roofs than WHOLE southeast!

But this is just UI and environ! Post elsewhere let's see
Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by Danladi7: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
patrick89:

But this is just UI and environ! Post elsewhere let's see
Are you blind?....where Is U.I in the picture?..just point to U.I..have you ever being to U.I?

have you ever being to Ibadan at all?.....do you know bodija district(As large as Victoria Island,if not bigger) the old bodija and new bodija?

sorry my dear,dont be disappointed.that is one of the numerous city of Ibadan new districts Igbo people hate to see and dont want people like you to know !

THINK POSITIVE SEE POSITIVE SHUN HATRED,TRIBALISM,JEALOUSY AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX!

Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by patrick89(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
[s]Ñ
Danladi7:

Are you blind?....where Is U.I in the picture?..just point to U.I..have you ever being to U.I?

have you ever being to Ibadan at all?.....do you know bodija district(As large as Victoria Island,if not bigger) the old bodij and new bodija?

sorry my dear,dont be disappointed.that is one of the numerous city of Ibadan new districts Igbo people hate to see and dont want people like you to know !

THINK POSITIVE SEE POSITIVE SHUN HATRED,TRIBALISM,JEALOUSY AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX!

Look, next time you want to quote me, take permission. I don't argue with people living in red zinc!
Even the pictures you posted are very tasteless and tacky!
Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by Danladi7: 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
patrick89:
Ñ

Look, next time you want to quote me, take permission. I don't argue with people living in red zinc!

Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by mofedamijo(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
patrick89:
Ñ

Tasteless....u for add maggi and salt or sugar....u pple bring old ibadan always,ibadan is better than aba,kiss the truth,go to the new ibadan, u see whites walking around relaxed,malls,relaxation centers with lush green grass n nice serenity.....ibadan is beautiful,stop focusing on just the old parts,its an ancient city,and i dont want the whole city changed to new,let that brownroof be present in some areas,show that to the tourist as one of the oldest cities in Africa...........when i.b was ruling the easterners were probably walking nude....Lagos born Deltan...

Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by Danladi7: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
mofedamijo:

Tasteless....u for add maggi and salt or sugar....u pple bring old ibadan always,ibadan is better than aba,kiss the truth,go to the new ibadan, u see whites walking around relaxed,malls,relaxation centers with lush green grass n nice serenity.....ibadan is beautiful,stop focusing on just the old parts,its an ancient city,and i dont want the whole city changed to new,let that brownroof be present in some areas,show that to the tourist as one of the oldest cities in Africa...........when i.b was ruling the easterners were probably walking nude....Lagos born Deltan...

God will continue to bless you for speaking the truth. and not let tribalism becloud your objectivity and judgment like the IPOB terrorists and Aba-made jews!

to show you no dey lie about those whites,see below(the whites dominate Alalubosa district and Iyaganku district and they visit agodi pack often)

Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by patrick89(m): 7:46am On Nov 30, 2017
mofedamijo:

The skyline of Ibadan is not better than any city in the east kiss the truth and choke! I have no time to waste with a Brownie this morning.... Crawl back to your hellhole ibadam
Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by mofedamijo(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2017
patrick89:

The skyline of Ibadan is not better than any city in the east kiss the truth and choke! I have no time to waste with a Brownie this morning.... Crawl back to your hellhole ibadam
Well am based in Lagos...buh fom delta,so u kiss n hug d damn truth............

Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by mofedamijo(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2017
Danladi7:

God will continue to bless you for speaking the truth. and not let tribalism becloud your objectivity and judgment like the IPOB terrorists and Aba-made jews!

to show you no dey lie about those whites,see below(the whites dominate Alalubosa district and Iyaganku district and they visit agodi pack often)
Dont mind the bigots...dat AGODI PARK IS BAE,HONESTLY SOUTH WEST IS THE BEST,OF CAUSE SHES GAT HER OWN NEGATIVE SIDES LIKE EVERY CITY AND REGION AROUND THE WORLD,BUT SOUTH WEST IS DEVELOPING FAST AND BEAUTIFYING HER CITIES,SOME IDIOTS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT,NO MATTER HOW MANY YEARS SPENT OUTSIDE NAIJA,SOUTHWEST IS A PLACE I WILL RETIRE TO,SOUTHWEST SIDE THEY TRY ABEG,WHO NO KNOW GO SOON KNOW..........AND THEY LOVE PEACE,PEACE BEGETS PROGRESS.....LAGOS BORN DELTAN...

Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by Donsammi(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
Danladi7:

have you ever being to Ibadan at all?.....do you know bodija district(As large as Victoria Island,if not bigger) the old bodija and new bodija?

the Nigeria civil war wasn't fought on South West soil.to my best of my knowledge

the war and destruction was on igbo land.
it got major cities in igbo leveled to the ground

after the war.
no govt fund was released to rebuild it.

it was rebuilt by individuals alike...

u come dey drag ethnic war for this forum..

PS. I stay in the north. Abuja.
before u go tag me hater now.
Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by Donsammi(m): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
Danladi7:

https://www.nairaland.com/4209243/nigerian-major-cities-year-founded

it's on front page..

hahahaha.
Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by Danladi7: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
Donsammi:

https://www.nairaland.com/4209243/nigerian-major-cities-year-founded
it's on front page..
hahahaha.
what is the relevance of this to the topic sir.
Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by Danladi7: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Donsammi:

the Nigeria civil war wasn't fought on South West soil.to my best of my knowledge

the war and destruction was on igbo land.
it got major cities in igbo leveled to the ground

after the war.
no govt fund was released to rebuild it.

it was rebuilt by individuals alike...

u come dey drag ethnic war for this forum..

PS. I stay in the north. Abuja.
before u go tag me hater now.
As all cities levelled to the ground?....As in all roads and buildings burnt and everywhere was like desert?

SECONDLY,what is the relevance of this to the topic?
Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by Donsammi(m): 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
Danladi7:

As all cities levelled to the ground?....As in all roads and buildings burnt and everywhere was like desert?

SECONDLY,what is the relevance of this to the topic?

i think yah part of the indomie generation.

the daily bombardment from the Nigerian army on biafra land level issh to ground.
my grandpa was among the biafra soldiers.
so I got the information 1st hand.

if u could stop the ethnicity and hatred.
watch the war documentaries on YouTube.
and story if nigeria documentaries
Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by Danladi7: 6:00am On Dec 02, 2017
Donsammi:

i think yah part of the indomie generation.

the daily bombardment from the Nigerian army on biafra land level issh to ground.
my grandpa was among the biafra soldiers.
so I got the information 1st hand.

if u could stop the ethnicity and hatred.
watch the war documentaries on YouTube.
and story if nigeria documentaries
"biafra soldiers"?....those ones can lie so beg for pity.The same set of people that lecture their children to hate yorubas with their twisted account of civil war
Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by Danladi7: 6:15am On Dec 02, 2017
patrick89:

Re: Ibadan Skyline. The Good And Bad, Summarized Into One Picture(photo by Donsammi(m): 9:46am On Dec 02, 2017
Danladi7:

"biafra soldiers"?....those ones can lie so beg for pity.The same set of people that lecture their children to hate yorubas with their twisted account of civil war

funny.
I rest my case

continue ur ethnic war on nairaland while ur political leaders unite,
come to national assembly complex and u will stop this ur patriotic behaviour.

seems the ethnic hatred is much in you.
tried opening ur eyes.

Atlanta / Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy / Pls Advise!!! Between Dubai And Uk