Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. (2478 Views)

AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k / Digging Road-sides To Bury Cables:when Will This Old Practice End In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by Papilagreen: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
My people how una dey..

So I decides to make a post today on here. Please note, this post is for educational purpose only and I feel it might be helpful to people who are first timers in the United States.

Today i wan talk more about the rampant use of guns in America.

My people do you know say for almost every state for America, once u don turn 18years old you are entitled to walk into any shop and buy any kind of gun ( to some. Specifications) easily. All u need is a valid Identity card and you good to go. To sum it up, to buy gun here in America, is as easy as going to the market in Nigeria to go and buy Garri..

I know of kids 18 years wain get like 7 different guns for him room the mama and papa dey buy am as gift for am.

For America, dem no dey fight with hand ooo like say boxing say if u beat me u win if I beat u I win.. na towa.. towa... Before u say jack Robinson u don dey answer ur judgement for heaven.. if u no take time American kid of 16 years old go clear ur doubt broad day light for front of Walmart no cap.

Everybody dey waka with their guns..

Dem don initiate me for here so me today I say make I show una how easy I buy two guns today not even brand new na pawnshop I buy am.. for those of una wain no know watin pawnshop mean na where u fit go sell and buy anything but here na gun dem dey sell.
I don see two guns I like since so today I just wake up Waka go buy two of them because dem enter my eye.
And cheap too both of them $600.
I paid with my card and did all the paperwork so by Friday my guns will be delivered to my house dem don go clean am up and service for me and as well register my gun for Kentucky state police data base so it takes like 4 days to finish the process the guns I bought are special tactics weapon so it needs to be inspected by the police before I have it.

I can't wait to hold my new babies in my hands soon hopefully by Friday..
I highlight the two I bought as you can see in the pictures.

I will be making some videos and pictures when I go to the shooting range in the woods to test the heel out of my new babies I will keep you updated..

So in summary it's for protection purpose.. I go dey one inside the trunk of my car and the other inside my room and infact when I get paid next month,bi will go buy another pistol I go dey use walk around..
I have a few in mind but I nova make up my mind which one yet to buy for the pistol.
By law, I can walk with my pistol in hoster and hidden only to be used when I am in a dangerous situation.
I had lots of pictures I took but only able to post 4 but if una want more make una comment ask I will gladly shear more..

So my dear to those of you wanting to come here are you ready

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
Oga give me one nah
Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by BoldBrainz(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
This is one of the major reasons America has never been one of my choices in terms of relocation. There's absolutely nothing normal about people walking around with loaded firearms. Person fit just stand far, decide say him no like as you dey waka, run up to you, bury one slug for your head and there ends your life. Even if the person eventually gets jailed, your own life don end for no reason other than green pastures wey you go find..

Them go soon shoot themselves finish for that country.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by overseasnbeyond: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
Appreciate your contribution to learning but am here to debunked your post of 16 years buying gun / parent buying it for them as gift.
No child of under 18 can have access to gun or possess gun as per gun policy and no sellers will honors same purchase request.
If the police arrest you for having gun in your possession while under 18
your charges could range from :
1. Unlawful carrying of weapon by a minor
2. Possession of firearm by a person under 18
3. Unlawful carrying of stolen gun/weapon. (in a situation whereby the gun belongs to your parent because they will claim the gun was stolen to retain their license.)

All these department of juvenile justice serious charges that are jailable for nothing less than 45 days

These juveniles can never go to store to buy gun rather they patronized the bad boys on the street to buy/rent gun for as low as $100 to do unlawful act, which can cause them to get locked up if get caught. There are many stolen guns on the street.

Do you know this happen before your gun is delivered?

"Customers who purchase weapons from the website of a Federally Licensed Firearms dealer (FFL), like Kentucky-based Buds, can’t just enter their credit card and address and have a gun shipped to their doorstep. Instead, the seller will mail the gun to a local FFL, which will then perform a background check on the buyer before handing over the gun."
I wish you good luck is your self-defense quest and make sure you do your research before carrying gun to avoid going to jail.
Just my advise,

I am a law enforcement officer for 5 years and still counting.

Papilagreen:
My people how una dey..

So I decides to make a post today on here. Please note, this post is for educational purpose only and I feel it might be helpful to people who are first timers in the United States.

My people do you know say for almost every state for America, once u don turn 16 years old you are entitled to walk into any shop and buy any kind of gun ( to some. Specifications) easily. All u need is a valid Identity card and you good to go. To sum it up, to buy gun here in America, is as easy as going to the market in Nigeria to go and buy Garri..

I know of kids 17 years win get like 7 different guns for him room the mama and papa dey buy am as gift for am.

For America, dem no dey fight with hand ooo like say boxing say if u beat me u win if I beat u I win.. na towa.. towa... Before u say jack Robinson u don dey answer ur judgement for heaven.. if u no take time American kid of 16 years old go clear ur doubt broad day light for front of Walmart no cap.

Dem don initiate me for here so me today I say make I show una how easy I buy two guns today not even brand new na pawnshop I buy am.. for those of una wain no know watin pawnshop mean na where u fit go sell and buy anything but here na gun dem dey sell.
I don see two guns I like since so today I just wake up Waka go buy two of them because dem enter my eye.
I paid with my card and did all the paperwork so by Friday my guns will be delivered to my house dem don go clean am up and service for me and as well register my gun for Kentucky state police data base so it takes like 4 days to finish the process the guns I bought are special tactics weapon so it needs to be inspected by the police before I have it.

I will be making some videos and pictures when I go to the shooting range in the woods to test the heel out of my new babies I will keep you updated..

So in summary it's for protection purpose.. I go dey one inside the trunk of my car and the other inside my room and infact when I get paid next month,bi will go buy another pistol I go dey use walk around..
I have a few in mind but I nova make up my mind which one yet to buy for the pistol.
By law, I can walk with my pistol in hoster and hidden only to be used when I am in a dangerous situation.
I had lots of pictures I took but only able to post 4 but if una want more make una comment ask I will gladly shear more..

2 Likes

Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by Papilagreen: 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
Maybe you didn't read my comment well enough we saying the same thing ain't we.

These juveniles can never go to store to buy gun rather they patronized the bad boys on the street to buy/rent gun for as low as $100 to do unlawful act, which can cause them to get locked up if get caught. There are many stolen guns on the street.

That's what u saying anybody can get guns everywhere in the streets of America.
Am saying I got mine legally and I am going through the legal process or registration and I know everything before purchasing a gun.

Summary anybody can get gun in America through the right way or otherwise and I chose to get mine legally and for the sole purpose of protection thank you very much Law Enforcement Officer.

overseasnbeyond:
Appreciate your contribution to learning but am here to debunked your post of 16 years buying gun / parent buying it for them as gift.
No child of under 18 can have access to gun or possess gun as per gun policy and no sellers will honors same purchase request.
If the police arrest you for having gun in your possession while under 18
your charges could range from :
1. Unlawful carrying of weapon by a minor
2. Possession of firearm by a person under 18
3. Unlawful carrying of stolen gun/weapon. (in a situation whereby the gun belongs to your parent because they will claim the gun was stolen to retain their license.)

All these department of juvenile justice serious charges that are jailable for nothing less than 45 days

Do you know this happen before your gun is delivered?

"Customers who purchase weapons from the website of a Federally Licensed Firearms dealer (FFL), like Kentucky-based Buds, can’t just enter their credit card and address and have a gun shipped to their doorstep. Instead, the seller will mail the gun to a local FFL, which will then perform a background check on the buyer before handing over the gun."
I wish you good luck is your self-defense quest and make sure you do your research before carrying gun to avoid going to jail.
Just my advise,

I am a law enforcement officer for 5 years and still counting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by overseasnbeyond: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Goodluck

My people do you know say for almost every state for America, once u don turn 16 years old you are entitled to walk into any shop and buy any kind of gun ( to some. Specifications) easily. All u need is a valid Identity card and you good to go. To sum it up, to buy gun here in America, is as easy as going to the market in Nigeria to go and buy Garri..

I know of kids 17 years win get like 7 different guns for him room the mama and papa dey buy am as gift for am.

Papilagreen:

Am saying I got mine legally and I am going through the legal process or registration and I know everything before purchasing a gun.

Summary anybody can get gun in America through the right way or otherwise and I chose to get mine legally and for the sole purpose of protection thank you very much Law Enforcement Officer.

Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by Papilagreen: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
Oh now I see what u saying na typo I mean to say 18 na my phone I see am now I wanted typing 18.7 and 8 lol thanks for that correction I go remodify am now.
Thanks

overseasnbeyond:

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
Having had my room burgled more than twice, and in one occasion, the miscreants got inside and stole some of my valuables, i think it's about time I got myself an uzi..

2 Likes

Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by tunde1200(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hmmm, this is serious oh.
If na here in Naija we for don kill kill ourselves finish because of hates in the minds of many.
Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by Fsboperator2: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
BoldBrainz:
This is one of the major reasons America has never been one of my choices in terms of relocation. There's absolutely nothing normal about people walking around with loaded firearms. Person fit just stand far, decide say him no like as you dey waka, run up to you, bury one slug for your head and there ends your life. Even if the person eventually gets jailed, your own life don end for no reason other than green pastures wey you go find..

Them go soon shoot themselves finish for that country.

No.

This is how it's supposed to be since Cain killed Abel.

You have the right to self defense .

And this is the only thing that I like about America.

People like you forget that the US was carved and forged by the barrel of the gun.

You think all those cowboy flicks nah fairy tales?

As long as the blood of cowboys flow in American blood, you can never disarm them.

The reason for allowing citizens arm themselves is to protect the people from the tyranny of the govt. And so far it's been holding up well for them.

1 Like

Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by BoldBrainz(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Fsboperator2:

No.

This is how it's supposed to be since Cain killed Abel.

You have the right to self defense .

And this is the only thing that I like about America.

People like you forget that the US was carved and forged by the barrel of the gun.

You think all those cowboy flicks nah fairy tales?

As long as the blood of cowboys flow in American blood, you can never disarm them.

The reason for allowing citizens arm themselves is to protect the people from the tyranny of the govt. And so far it's been holding up well for them.

Your last paragraph has very little logic in it. How is arming citizens supposed to help protect them from government's tyranny? Like, should the government decide to ignore human rights and liberties tomorrow and dehumanise the citizens, the guns are meant for the citizens to confront security agencies?

Isn't America supposed to be the very face of global freewill and liberalisation? Why would government decide to toe the path of tyranny? And even if that should happen, how are civilian masses supposed to confront trained security agents even with those guns?

It's okay to allow Americans to own firearms at home for self-defence in the case of intrusion by criminal elements. But giving an "okay" to citizens to prowl the streets with firearms all in the name of human rights and self-defence, is a recipe for disaster, which has already been made manifest in the endless cases of gun related deaths being recorded on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by Fsboperator2: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Your last paragraph has very little logic in it. How is arming citizens supposed to help protect them from government's tyranny? Like, should the government decide to ignore human rights and liberties tomorrow and dehumanise the citizens, the guns are meant for the citizens to confront security agencies?

Isn't America supposed to be the very face of global freewill and liberalisation? Why would government decide to toe the path of tyranny? And even if that should happen, how are civilian masses supposed to confront trained security agents even with those guns?

It's okay to allow Americans to own firearms at home for self-defence in the case of intrusion by criminal elements. But giving an "okay" to citizens to prowl the streets with firearms all in the name of human rights and self-defence, is a recipe for disaster, which has already been made manifest in the endless cases of gun related deaths being recorded on a daily basis.

The founders of America who framed the constitution knew a lot about the tyranny of government to which they fought a bloody war of independence against an absolute monarchy .

The American founders knew that they only succeeded because of two things :

1. A free press

2. And waiver to bear arms granted Colonialists by the British crown which was not in place in England and the British Isles.

Let me explain each in detail.

A free press , that is one without govt regulation , existed in the American colony. Note that the word "press" comes from printing press and has little or nothing to do with the modern profession known today as journalism.

Anyone with means could pay a printing press to print his articles and have them circulated either for a fee or freely . Look at the printing press invocation back then in the same way we see social media of today where anyone can publish anything and have it circulated in any social media. The American Revolution against the British Monarchy was successful because a few enlightened men invested money and resources to educate their fellow citizens to reject the King in England and they did it using the press by printing articles and circulating it freely to the populace from where they won the majority over. Journalism is a very recent profession as it only came into existence in the mid to late 1900s. "Freedom of the press" that was framed by American founders did not recognise journalists as the sole beneficiary to that right but every citizen had the right to print and circulate whatever he or she wanted. In this same light, the American founders also knew that being armed have them an edge over other colonial settlements to overthrow and chase the British out .

So in this light the US Constitution and relevant ammendments specifically provided citizens of the US the rights to free and unhindered access to information and to spread it while also guarranteeing them the right to stand their ground against a future tyranny.

George Washington remarked that "all governments exist by force " and that sooner or later they will encroach on the civil liberties of each and every citizen.

George Washington was also famous in stating the following:
"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."

And he was noted to say this about any present or future government considering disarming its own citizens :

"When government takes away citizens' right to bear arms it becomes citizens' duty to take away government's right to govern."

You must understand that the call by some unscrupulous elements especially those in the left to disarm the American people is the very first thing Communists do when they take over power for a disarmed and misinformed people are the most easiest to control absolutely
(See every communist society since 1918 Soviet Union).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by BoldBrainz(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
Fsboperator2:

The founders of America who framed the constitution knew a lot about the tyranny of government to which they fought a bloody war of independence against an absolute monarchy .

The American founders knew that they only succeeded because of two things :

1. A free press

2. And waiver to bear arms granted Colonialists by the British crown which was not in place in England and the British Isles.

Let me explain each in detail.

A free press , that is one without govt regulation , existed in the American colony. Note that the word "press" comes from printing press and has little or nothing to do with the modern profession known today as journalism.

Anyone with means could pay a printing press to print his articles and have them circulated either for a fee or freely . Look at the printing press invocation back then in the same way we see social media of today where anyone can publish anything and have it circulated in any social media. The American Revolution against the British Monarchy was successful because a few enlightened men invested money and resources to educate their fellow citizens to reject the King in England and they did it using the press by printing articles and circulating it freely to the populace from where they won the majority over. Journalism is a very recent profession as it only came into existence in the mid to late 1900s. "Freedom of the press" that was framed by American founders did not recognise journalists as the sole beneficiary to that right but every citizen had the right to print and circulate whatever he or she wanted. In this same light, the American founders also knew that being armed have them an edge over other colonial settlements to overthrow and chase the British out .

So in this light the US Constitution and relevant ammendments specifically provided citizens of the US the rights to free and unhindered access to information and to spread it while also guarranteeing them the right to stand their ground against a future tyranny.

George Washington remarked that "all governments exist by force " and that sooner or later they will encroach on the civil liberties of each and every citizen.

George Washington was also famous in stating the following:
"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."

And he was noted to say this about any present or future government considering disarming its own citizens :

"When government takes away citizens' right to bear arms it becomes citizens' duty to take away government's right to govern."

You must understand that the call by some unscrupulous elements especially those in the left to disarm the American people is the very first thing Communists do when they take over power for a disarmed and misinformed people are the most easiest to control absolutely
(See every communist society since 1918 Soviet Union).

I'm quite conversant with these laid down details and I haven't put up an argument seeking to demonise the principles upon which today's America was built.

I'm simply trying to point out the lucid and undeniable fact that allowing citizens to bear arms in public has largely been counterproductive. Even you will agree that gun related deaths have become a cause for concern lately.

Even if citizens are to be allowed to bear arms, there has to be regulations and checks put in place. It almost feels like the government is deliberately allowing gun ownership so the citizens can aid in the population reduction plot by killing themselves. Who is it going to hurt if citizens are only allowed to keep firearms at home and business premises and not bear them publicly? If someone trespasses on your property, you're on the side of right to have at the fellow.

With the impulsive nature of this generation of children we're having, people will only die in greater numbers in the days ahead.

1 Like

Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by Fsboperator2: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I'm quite conversant with these laid down details and I haven't put up an argument seeking to demonise the principles upon which today's America was built.

I'm simply trying to point out the lucid and undeniable fact that allowing citizens to bear arms in public has largely been counterproductive. Even you will agree that gun related deaths have become a cause for concern lately.

Even if citizens are to be allowed to bear arms, there has to be regulations and checks put in place. It almost feels like the government is deliberately allowing gun ownership so the citizens can aid in the population reduction plot by killing themselves. Who is it going to hurt if citizens are only allowed to keep firearms at home and business premises and not bear them publicly? If someone trespasses on your property, you're on the side of right to have at the fellow.

With the impulsive nature of this generation of children we're having, people will only die in greater numbers in the days ahead.

You don't throw the baby with the dirty water.

The issue here is easily resolved by simply blocking the underground black market trade in illicit firearms.

Only criminals and mentally unstable are exempted from owing guns legally but that doesn't stop them because there is a thriving underground market .

Banning gun ownership will not stop the criminals from getting access to guns .

You should ask how AK-47 are in the US despite being banned .

The only people or organization that can easily snuggle in such from abroad into America are the same people who ship drugs by the shipload -the CIA.

Operation Fast and Furious exposed how the Obama WH through AG Eric Holder shipped guns to the Mexican cartel in exchange for drugs.

It's not enough that the CIA controls the entire drug syndicate that floods the streets of America with drugs but they themselves are the ones supplying illicit weapons to criminals .

The CIA are the ones behind every vice in America towards undermining her libertarianism and from there pushing communist Draconian solutions.

The CIA is a communist movement and is doing all it can to turn America from libertarianism towards Liberal communism.

They are behind every vice you can think of and that's why some call them Criminal Inc Agency.
Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by davillian(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
Papilagreen:
My people how una dey..

My people do you know say for almost every state for America, once u don turn 18years old you are entitled to walk into any shop and buy any kind of gun ( to some. Specifications) easily. All u need is a valid Identity card and you good to go. To sum it up, to buy gun here in America, is as easy as going to the market in Nigeria to go and buy Garri..

I know of kids 18 years wain get like 7 different guns for him room the mama and papa dey buy am as gift for am.

Even if you must own a gun
Buy one and keep it at home for self defense.
Do not carry gun around
I repeat do not carry guns around...
Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 12:45am On Jul 25, 2023
Me wey like hand to hand combat, one small pikin go just pump sum lead into my muscles.
Damn!!
Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by JeffreyJunior: 1:22am On Jul 25, 2023
davillian:

Even if you must own a gun
Buy one and keep it at home for self defense.
Do not carry gun around
I repeat do not carry guns around...
I was gonna warn him about this until I saw your comment.

Even with license, It's not wise to carry on as a black man unless you are an off duty law enforcement officer or working in a related field.

Yea, my house is well "fortified" and the NRA logos are there for everyone to see.

As a matter of fact, the inscription on my front door and on my garage door reads "If you can read this clearly, you're already in range" grin

I wish Naija will pass the second amendment law to curb home invasions and armed robberies.

6 Likes

Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by Paskalll: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2023
I agree, a fake ID is a great thing which opens many doors for migrants. Personally, I recently moved to California and do not yet know if I will live here permanently. So for now, it makes no sense for me to bother with the manufacture of a real identity card. I just bought myself a fake online id from a fake ids in los angeles service. This approach seemed to me very convenient and I hope this information will be useful to you.
Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by vincenteger: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2023
Papilagreen:

We learn and unlearn
You must be very rude with this your response
My thought oo
Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2023
Paskalll:
I agree, a fake ID is a great thing which opens many doors for migrants. Personally, I recently moved to California and do not yet know if I will live here permanently. So for now, it makes no sense for me to bother with the manufacture of a real identity card. I just bought myself a fake online id from a fake ids in los angeles service. This approach seemed to me very convenient and I hope this information will be useful to you.

Bad advice/idea that nobody should take. Computers talk and hear in the US, it’ll take less than one minute for any agency to verify that ID and discover that it’s false. Police can swipe that ID in the readers on their dashboards which is connected to nationwide databases.
You are itching to be caught and deported if you really are in the US, which I doubt.

1 Like

Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by Papilagreen: 11:52am On Jul 25, 2023
vincenteger:

We learn and unlearn
You must be very rude with this your response
My thought oo

You must be very frustrated and ignorant.
Go look the definition of RUDE B4 come and use such words on me..
If u frustrated or angry the find a good place to channel it there..

I don't know u I don't care to know u cause the word Rude defines u..

Na the kind of gun dey remain stagnant for life. Check urself well.

If u looking for attention do it in a polite manner duffus..

And keep ur stupid thought of me to ur self and ur village people for una meeting at night..

With that said I won't respond to u again.. if u feel hurt or more frustrated take the case up with ur village people at NIGHT
Good luck.
Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by exclusivejane(f): 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
I heard 1 week in American hospital = N7m
Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by Papilagreen: 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
exclusivejane:
I heard 1 week in American hospital = N7m

If u don't have health insurance it's multiply by 3 depending on the nature of ur illness ...
This place is not for the weak of heart..

1 Like

Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by MMempire(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
@OP, you no get joy o. Na two assault riffle you buy so. one AR15 riffle and one bullpup riffle i believe. Dem dey sell bomb for pawnshop?
Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by MMempire(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Papilagreen:
My people how una dey..

OP, can you show us the full requirements to own a gun as listed on that pic where your debit card and the receipt of your purchase was.
Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by wiseone28: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
Op money you for send give me na him you carry go buy wetin go put you for trouble

Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by Papilagreen: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
MMempire:
@OP, you no get joy o. Na two assault riffle you buy so. one AR15 riffle and one bullpup riffle i believe. Dem dey sell bomb for pawnshop?

U be Boko Haram
Just asking to be sure B4 I answer ur question ooo
Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by Papilagreen: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
MMempire:

OP, can you show us the full requirements to own a gun as listed on that pic where your debit card and the receipt of your purchase was.

No need for that..
I don leave tht shop since yesterday I no get full picture of it.
Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by 1phone(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wetin you won take am do for naija
DSS and correctional centre official go drag you for court soon
Just dey play
TERMlNATOR:
Oga give me one nah
Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by MMempire(m): 2:22am On Jul 26, 2023
Papilagreen:

U be Boko Haram
Just asking to be sure B4 I answer ur question ooo
No, i no be boko haram.
Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by franchasofficia: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2023
This is the only thing I hate about America. I don't know why they are finding so difficult to control guns through strict laws, sighs.

Beautiful country being ruined by nonsense policies like this gun thing, LGBT, etc angry

1 Like

Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by TheMaharajah: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2023
Papilagreen:
My people how una dey..

Please am very sorry for what am doing but you seem to be capable. Nigerian is very hard at the moment for a young uneducated and unemployed young man. $600 is more than half a million naira in Nigerian. Please am trying to arrange myself get some food stuff and some change to give me time to seek for a means. Please $20 will go a long way in lifting me from this hole. I have skrill account if you can be kind enough to consider me. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Us Pray Against Plane CRASH In ILORIN / Perfectly Preserved Cave Bear From Ice Age Discovered In Russia (Pics) / Fire @cele Bus Stop Mile 2 Oshodi Express Way Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.