Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" (37346 Views)

Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by NwaAmaikpe: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
shocked

Lola Omotayo's juju is at work in this mumu's life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by dakeskese(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
See wetin Yoruba woman don cause dis one... Hmmm...
May be na from Ijebu dem mix d potion for her

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by obas01(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Even when they are together it has
Never add anything to my bank account.

Pls
Where can I make original coloured photocopy of #1000 naira it's urgent .
Thanks.
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Originality007: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
y now... peter I b your fan, but I wish you back to psqaure
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by CountDooku(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ode!
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
People wey dne make am d talk wetinn concern me
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by cardoctor(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
It appears these two started their fight in the womb.
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Muzanga(f): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
He talks too much. So he thinks that "for my head " he sang will make him blow? Yeye song. If no be psquare forget it

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by chizm: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
What is my business with that. If u like go back, if you like no go back all na for your pocket.
If it were not for Psquare no body for know you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by stenlydxlite(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
How is that my business?......................Nonsense!
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by bareal(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benjom:
"Alagadi", it's your choice.

No mind am.... Oloorun. The beginning of destruction

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
If to say these men still dey wear their Aba made Adidas and still dey jump to the right and to the left, we won't be hearing this kind of stories. One of money problems!
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Lilimax(f): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nwoke a bu Peter Okoye ejiro anya oma were akogheri ife a undecided!
Ife nke a agbaro aka cha cha shocked
Obulu ogwu, Chineke mebisie ha n'ile site na aha Jesos .Amen.!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by donnaD(f): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
people dey talk say na Lola break the brothers up but am saying it's Peter's wife that tore the family apart forget her innocent face,since she entered the family as a wife the three brothers have been qurreling.she be the sand whey dey Peter waist.foolish man allowing his wife to secretly divide his home
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by onatisi(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
he is already rich
even if he doesnt sing any sensible somg again
the money he and his brother have made
is enough to sustain them and their families till they die
they have cash to invest in any business they want
grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Mysselff2: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
Solomonudofia:
My brother I feel ashamed listening to all the things u said....

You are the one who set the fire � and you are still the one going about telling neighbours about it..

You too talk mbok...

To think that he is even trying to distract us when all effort should be geared towards rescuing that old oil tycoon from that ashi that snatches people's fathers,I mean the ashi they call Toke.Please fellow nairalanders,don't be distracted by tok tok Peter, nothing concern us with P square wahala now, we must rescue that old man from Toke
Oh jyesss
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by bamoski(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
MaryBenn:
Alagidi grin grin
Coconut head.... See his thick igbo accent sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin bring igbo accent come for this one now? BIGOT
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by migntta(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
evanso6226:
Peter Okoye Reveals He Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime.. watch the full interview below

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1NRgafi2AI

their wahala is too plenty
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by SmartMugu: 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Why the heck does this dude sound Ghanaian in this video? Is this how we talk in Nigeria? Yet some una dey shake body whenever he sings.
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by owoshuyi(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
xxx3067:

GUYS IGNORE. THIS NA SCAM. I DON TRY AM BEFORE.
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by MaryBenn(f): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
bamoski:

Wetin bring igbo accent come for this one now? BIGOT
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
donnaD:
people dey talk say na Lola break the brothers up but am saying it's Peter's wife that tore the family apart forget her innocent face,since she entered the family as a wife the three brothers have been qurreling.she be the sand whey dey Peter waist.foolish man allowing his wife to secretly divide his home

Are u talking about Paul's wife, Anita?
Peters wife is Lola.

Why must the beef always come down to wife? It's neither of them. All I see here is just someone trying to get out of the control of his elder brother. I've seen this dynamic in many homes. You have an elder brother or uncle trying to control the life of a more successful younger one. Making unrealistic demands with a strong sense of entitlement. It always gets to a point the younger one rebels.
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by iamabigman: 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
This one keeps talking like he is psqaure. His matter would soon become dbanj and donjazzy. Today we know who made mohit mohit. Donjazzy was the music while dbanj was the razzmatazz and business. It just happened that they were in the music business and when the inspiration for the music was no more there dbanj dwindled. Fortunately for donjazzy he perfected the business part of the music. We all know that Paul is the music and Peter was the razzmatazz and business. He is still basking in the euphoria of being ex psqaure . We give him a year to prove himself. Hope he saved well

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by AndyGlobal: 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ur choice,,, but no matter wat d beef dah lingered to ur split won't last forever ...dahz a raw fact
Well,time will tell,,,gudluck n safe trip
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by MissingBudget: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
Even NFCS doesn't care.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Sijo01(f): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
MaryBenn:
Alagidi grin grin
Coconut head.... See his thick igbo accent sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

He's even forming Americana with the accent cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by rosalieene(f): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
he should not forget that internet remembers

if in 10yrs time, they reconcile, this words would be used against him
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
donnaD:
Guy lola is Peter's wife and you meant to say Paul's wife. Even if she is the one breaking the home my dear i admire her atleast she isn't coming online talking upandown just to gain pity from fans. Since you like peter tell him to zip it and keep calm like paul. Jeez i hate guys that talk much
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by biggie73(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
Please don't.
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by blackbeau1(f): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
So we should hug transformer ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Convocation Photos: Graduates From UNIABUJA With Degree In Law / Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) / 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.