Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" (37352 Views)

Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Edwardsaff: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
You are the one who set the fire � and you are still the one going about telling neighbours about it..
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Edwardsaff: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
Who beg u gan? On a second thought, una wan go dey sing for grave before? No be only another Lifetime! Wetin this one dey talk sef?
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Ugosample(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
janellemonae:

Are u talking about Paul's wife, Anita?
Peters wife is Lola.

Why must the beef always come down to wife? It's neither of them. All I see here is just someone trying to get out of the control of his elder brother. I've seen this dynamic in many homes. You have an elder brother or uncle trying to control the life of a more successful younger one. Making unrealistic demands with a strong sense of entitlement. It always gets to a point the younger one rebels.

You are wise

People blaming Lola for this are very very stupid
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by lordswill03: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
This is where I blame Mary Slessor and why are they still granting interviews. Can't they just on and stop disgracing themselves! Ewrk !!!!
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Alwaysking: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Simplep:
Go die na...
That's choice. you should respect it.
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by alasco1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
Noisy guy up and down... kiss undecided
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by PrinceKeny: 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benjom:
"Alagadi", it's your choice.

Hello bro, please I would want to either prove you right or wrong ... I need ur service 08030719619.. Kenneth
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by KcAngel(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
E concern me?

Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by nairaebuka: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
No a worthy path. We all err and the man-ness in being a man is sitting down, talk things over, and resolve it and the sad episode about all these saga is that the children will eventually toe the line. The family tree is broken and if they don't mend it sooner, then it might flow from generation to generation.
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Pvibe007: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
Please Don't ever come back to Psquare even in the next 5 trillion lives Biko! Atleast let my cousin have an opportunity to blow grin
It's been 10years since we have been ontop your case , but finally d jazz yaff work this year! Next is to balance the Baba @ ijebu ode... The thing work gan grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by VictorRomanov: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
MaryBenn:
Alagidi grin grin
Coconut head.... See his thick igbo accent sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na spannish accent em for get? that's his identity, just like u know a russian or a french by their accent
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by akinboyo: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
I JUST LOVE THIS DUDE!!!
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by akinboyo: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
He is not a fool, but you! He's done pretty well for himself... Think more about your own life and let the live, ok!
Sheun001:
See this fool
He thinks if he had started off as a solo artist
He would have gotten to where he is now

Ungrateful fowl!!
Mtcheeeew undecided
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by nkechiasogwa(f): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
You are still quietly mourning your separation. That's the truth. That's why you keep talking about it. Whether you decide to return or not. Who cares?
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by diadem10: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Goldstar24:

Guy lola is Peter's wife and you meant to say Paul's wife. Even if she is the one breaking the home my dear i admire her atleast she isn't coming online talking upandown just to gain pity from fans. Since you like peter tell him to zip it and keep calm like paul. Jeez i hate guys that talk much

Nobody talk too much than Paul. He was the one that insulted Peter and his wife on media many times and people had to come to Lola's defence! Paul and Jude have called Peter and his wife several names on media but I have not seen Peter or Lola stoop down low to insult Paul, Jude or their wives. All what Peter has done on media was to defend himself and his wife!

Better get your fact right before saying nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by akinboyo: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
Your Head ache! Deal with it. Does he even know you? He doesn't give a damn what you feel about him. Face your own life, OK!
sirlaykeens:
Who u Epp?
I've always preferred Paul to u..
yeye man undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by donnaD(f): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=Goldstar24 post=62821749]
Guy lola is Peter's wife and you meant to say Paul's wife. Even if she is the one breaking the home my dear i admire her atleast she isn't coming online talking upandown just to gain pity from fans. Since you like peter tell him to zip it and keep calm like paul. Jeez i hate guys that talk much[/quote Sorry the two both of them are confusing me
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by ashjay001(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Odianose13:
Who beg u gan? On a second thought, una wan go dey sing for grave before? No be only another Lifetime! Wetin this one dey talk sef?

I expected this remark from Paul, not Peter. Thought he was more matured. Funny dude.

Throwing away his goodwill! Fvcktard!
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by lastchild: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
MaryBenn:
Alagidi grin grin
Coconut head.... See his thick igbo accent sef grin grin grin grin grin grin
is there anything wrong with Igbo accent?
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Afro4: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bros you are dragging this matter too far..................

Think about tomorrow your children & grandchildren

When two Elephants is fighting, who will suffer the Consequences..............................Think twice Peter

Forget about who is Right and who is Wrong...........

Forgiveness is the Best solution, for the sake of the Innocent Generation.................................let love lead
Hebrews 13:1-3

Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Do not sacrifice Family Bloodline for business money and/or money business.

Family is a physical manifestation of Spiritual Soul Groups in order to even the odds of Karma in an atmosphere of Mother-Love and DNA tie.

The Okoye's Family has failed the test of nature and this is so popular among the Igbo tribe, unlike the Yorubas who cherish family more than money and material possession.

May we learn NEVER to be like the Okoye's Dynasty.

#Shame.
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Afro4: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bros you are dragging this matter too far..................

Think about tomorrow your children & grandchildren

When two Elephants is fighting, who will suffer the Consequences..............................Think twice Peter

Forget about who is Right and who is Wrong...........

Forgiveness is the Best solution, for the sake of the Innocent Generation.................................let love lead
....................................Hebrews 13:1-3........................

Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by mavinc4u(f): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
Billyonaire:
Do not sacrifice Family Bloodline for business money and/or money business.

Family is a physical manifestation of Spiritual Soul Groups in order to even the odds of Karma in an atmosphere of Mother-Love and DNA tie.

The Okoye's Family has failed the test of nature and this is so popular among the Igbo tribe, unlike the Yorubas who cherish family more than money and material possession.

May we learn NEVER to be like the Okoye's Dynasty.

#Shame.

just listen to yourself. Igbos this yorubas that. Always crying.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Dynamite02: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
"Some people think I have no life apart from psquare"...... If not for PSquare, who for know you? Whatever investment you got that's making your head swell, psquare laid the foundation
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Maximus85(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
evanso6226:
Peter Okoye Reveals He Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime.. watch the full interview below

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1NRgafi2AI

And then? We should start frying stone?
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Eshence: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
peter is a talkative ok we don hear u lets see how far u can go, just like plantatiun boy only 2face made it far
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by zynzyn(m): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
vonn:
Nawa
Real wa!
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by millionboi2: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
nairavsdollars:
The same way Atiku said APC will be his last bus stop
Now him don enter park dey fyn another bus
Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by pakingzzzzz(m): 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
Very appalling..

Re: Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" by Stallione(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Some1 shld help me tell Mr p to take am easy oo,cos i will still remind him of this when their reconciliatory party will be going on someday.Just like i reminded mr p obi who swore in his video never to live apga!!!.Peter people sef!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Convocation Photos: Graduates From UNIABUJA With Degree In Law / Khafi Kareem & Gedoni Ekpata Welcome First Child (Pictures) / Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.