Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) (35326 Views)

My Home Is Collapsing / Okopoly Lecturer, Chinedu Ezeonwu 'Biggie' Dies, Buried (Graphic Photos) / Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A serving Youth Corper and representative of Okigwe in Imo State Youth Parliament, Apostle Ifeanyi Ezumah, has died - leaving his family, friends and colleagues in sorrow. According to multiple reports, the graduate of Imo state University (IMSU) and youth mobilizer popularly known as 'Biggie' collapsed and died this morning. He was reportedly confirmed dead on arrival at the hospital.

His friends have taken to their Facebook accounts to mourn the loss. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/lament-imsu-graduate-youth-mobilizer-slumps-dies-imo-state-photos.html

The guy was obese. This is why they tell everyone to watch what and how you eat. Being fat is not a sign of being rich, rather it's a sure sign that you are unhealthy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by chicagoPD(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His girlfriend will heave a sigh of relief...imagine the heavy load she has been enduring every night.

But this guy's casket will consume wood sha.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by nanizle(m): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lilimax:
Probably cardiac arrest due to his sizecry
May his soul rest in peace.

**Regular check up and most especially B.P check is very important. It's no longer for people above 40 years.
Everybody needs this check to know your health status irrespective of your age. It goes a long way....
However, the Ultimate Owner of life is Baba God!

Many other health conditions can cause sudden death. An autopsy should be able to provide some concrete answers.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by Ralo(m): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
His heart couldn’t hold that weight. Being overweight is the biggest cause of heartattack. The silent killer, it shows no sign till it strikes.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by Ermacc: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His girlfriend will heave a sigh of relief...imagine the heavy load she has been enduring every night.

Are you a sadist?
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by zoedew: 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

#MeanMan
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by Peace2love: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

While are always like this, please show respect to the dead. Haba, must we joke with everything.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by morbeta(m): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lilimax:
Probably cardiac arrest due to his sizecry
May his soul rest in peace.

**Regular check up and most especially B.P check is very important. It's no longer for people above 40 years.
Everybody needs this check to know your health status irrespective of your age. It goes a long way....
However, the Ultimate Owner of life is Baba God!

Madam....wait ooo, this is the fifth time am hearing of this Cardiac arresting people and they will die.... why Sars never arrest am.that Cardiac is a habitual murderer.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by Lilimax(f): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
morbeta:

Madam....wait ooo, this is the fifth time am hearing of this Cardiac arresting people and they will die.... why Sars never arrest am.that Cardiac is a habitual murderer.
May it never visit us. Amen!
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by geeotaor(m): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
A very sad one indeed..Bigie was always cheerful and friendly
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by Lekewatt(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Are u FFK's cousin? I'm just asking.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is wrong with you na? Have sympathy for once... Embittered human being
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by Captain6(m): 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
Obesity is bad.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
post=62819826:

Not all FAT people are unhealthy, death comes knocking at anytime.
Tagbo that died recently has the same stature as Baba 70!

May God keeps keeping us and our family safe and good now and always.

Tagbo drank 10 shots of tequila!

This guy looks like the only exercise he ever gets comprises of sex and hoisting of beer bottles.

I'm nowhere near as big as this dude, yet I'm seriously watching what I eat, I exercise and do not drink or smoke.

I'm in my forties, though.

However, it's not too early to start caring for your health.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
JamaicanLove:

What is wrong with you na? Have sympathy for once... Embittered human being

Why quote the troll?

He wanders about NL making crazy comments like these because he wants to make a sort of name for himself.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

Tagbo drank 10 shots of tequila!

This guy looks like the only exercise he ever gets comprises of sex and hoisting of beer bottles.

I'm nowhere near as big as this dude, yet I'm seriously watching what I eat, I exercise and do not drink or smoke.

I'm in my forties, though.

However, it's not too early to start caring for your health.

You are very right with this also sir.
Health is wealth!
We only live once.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ralo:
His heart couldn’t hold that weight. Being overweight is the biggest cause of heartattack. The silent killer, it shows no sign till it strikes.

What??

No signs?

UDONMINIT!!

What ever happened to blood pressure monitoring?
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by sirusX(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

Fat Fat Fat

You harsh ooo...dem never release report
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by charlsecy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
victorakpabome:

Being fat is not a sign of being rich, rather it's a sure sign that you are unhealthy
You can be fat and still be healthy. You can be slim and still be unhealthy.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by seanery: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
I swear down.., na casket for 3, only Him go consume

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by tolguy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

oh my God!!
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by dontbothermuch: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
post=62819826:

Not all FAT people are unhealthy, death comes knocking at anytime.
Tagbo that died recently has the same stature as Baba 70!

May God keeps keeping us and our family safe and good now and always.

I thought Tagbo's own case was drug related.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by alezzy13: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
charlsecy:
You can be fat and still be healthy. You can be slim and still be unhealthy.

Well I agree to a large extent.

While it is true one can be slim and unhealthy, its unlikely to be related to d lack of fat, but rather the lifestyle of d person. Eg a slim guy who chain smokes guzzles alcohol like mad will obviously be in poorer health than a fat guy who maintains a healthy diet.

However, the PRESENCE of excess fat itself can be a risk, tho d real risk factors are high BMI (which compares the weight to height), high waist-to-hip ratio and excessive visceral (stomach, under arm) fat.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by ngxade(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
What a big loss!!! May his gentle soul rest in piece.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by duduade: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
Keneking:
Maybe ill health or fitness issues undecided

exactly.. the weight....
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by Cairoboy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by charlsecy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
alezzy13:
However, the PRESENCE of excess fat itself can be a risk, tho d real risk factors are high BMI (which compares the weight to height), high waist-to-hip ratio and excessive visceral (stomach, under arm) fat.
You're right, but I must state my reservations about BMI as its height-weight bias wrongly classifies some healthy individuals as overweight or even obese. I believe other mentioned indices to be better indicators. Things like blood pressure and the degree to which one's life is sedentary or active are much better indicators.
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by Zaraeva(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Rip My Man Zumah Rock #biggie Okigwe Weep 4 U Bro We Miss U
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by Rhea(f): 3:58am On Nov 30, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A serving Youth Corper and representative of Okigwe in Imo State Youth Parliament, Apostle Ifeanyi Ezumah, has died - leaving his family, friends and colleagues in sorrow. According to multiple reports, the graduate of Imo state University (IMSU) and youth mobilizer popularly known as 'Biggie' collapsed and died this morning. He was reportedly confirmed dead on arrival at the hospital.

His friends have taken to their Facebook accounts to mourn the loss. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/lament-imsu-graduate-youth-mobilizer-slumps-dies-imo-state-photos.html

Diabetes
High blood pressure
Obesity
Re: Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 6:39am On Nov 30, 2017
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Home Schooling The Way To Go: Private Schools Now Charging Exorbitantly / University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) / Meet Kofoworola Ademola, First African Woman To Graduate From Oxford University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.