Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Today I Learnt That USA Has More E-commerce Fraud Than Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Today I Learnt That USA Has More E-commerce Fraud Than Nigeria (1383 Views)

I Learnt That Forex And Bet9ja Are Twins Brothers / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It / Dangote Faults Kenya Over Corruption: Is Kenya More Corrupt Than Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today I Learnt That USA Has More E-commerce Fraud Than Nigeria by alijemag: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
In an exhaustive article on EwtNet it was explicitly stated that Nigeria lies 7 places away from the top 10 countries involved in e-commerce fraud. I find this really surprising considering the reputation we have manage to create for ourselves.

The writer was talking about the challenges Nigerian professionals face online without PayPal and why PayPal needs Nigeria.

Edit:
As at March 31, 2017 there are 93,591,174 people accessing the internet from Nigeria. 8th position in the world’s overall ranking of internet users. According to Internet World Stats, this population amounts to 2.5% of the overall internet internet users in the world (3,731,973,423). It is likely to grow at the rate 46,695.6% in the coming year

(1) (Reply)

Western Union Money Transfer / Do You Have Any Genuie LPO Or Can Source For Any Lets Talk Here / Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.