Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (44138 Views)

Skiibii: I Was Always Broke When I Was With Five Star Music / Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by Ccdavies(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=LifestyleTonite post=62826069]
Five Star Music Artiste, Kcee has announced the exit of Skiibii from the label. This he did with an emotional message on Instagram.

His post:

Going through the Instagram page of the Artiste, we realized that he has floated his own platform called More Grace Music World.

Skibi ni,skibi ko , they never know him as an Artist, now na lable him go blow? This is another misplaced priority and misappropriation of fund .. If he doesn't know what to do with money, motherless homes are everywhere... No hate tho but the last I checked the guy ain't ripe yet to own a label.. My opinion tho.. Oh yak aba
Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by Antoeni(m): 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
He never added any value to 5 star Record or his so call Career, he was useless
Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by elbuzzy(m): 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
They are chasing him away to reduce cost in the label, look around it doesnt really end well when u make a whole lot of cash for ur company
Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by patrick89(m): 6:28am On Nov 30, 2017
Chimanwosu:
hello my name is Chima am a web designer and programmer i have a website for sale
https://www.kedihealthcares.com.ng
can change the contact details as the customers want.
we can also design a website for you if you want
for serious buyer whats app or call this number 08050565987 or 08105180737

Chima nwannem, this website has a name "kedi" that belongs to already established hospital. Get another strategy of selling your product, this is tacky and tasteless.
Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by itztoyin(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:
I can't remember any of his songs. Let someone epp me biko, I'm trying so hard not to conclude. lipsrsealed embarassed
Go and listen to Skiibii feat. Reekado Banks - London and come back with your testimony.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Grabs Wizkid's Leg At His Mali Concert / Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State / Denrele Poses With A Lady (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.