Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (44139 Views)

Skiibii: I Was Always Broke When I Was With Five Star Music / Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by Kingpee2(m): 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Last time I heard this name was when Victor YBNL was shouting Skibii skibbi dat ....What a waste of resources ...

1 Like

Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by henrixx(m): 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Skiibii ko Skye bank ni

1 Like

Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by Awoo88: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
This is how you part ways with formal colleagues and associates. Tomorrow, you guys can come together when your interest aligned. Not that fool harrysong who thinks the media buzz he will generate from the controversy of his separation will keep the attention on him. Where him dey naa self
Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by DaddyKross: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Daddykush:

Is it only you that is bearing daddy? undecided

Myandd44 please comman ban this account angry . There cannot be 2 Daddy in one house.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by Homeboiy: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
E money should sign Airforce1 nah embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
Foxrain:

Tell me you haven't been banned again, SMH.
Nairaland is not a place for the truth.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by franklingud(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
Who he epp?

And who be skibii?
Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by Foxrain: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
Daddykush:

Nairaland is not a place for the truth.
They must be dumb then ,you're literally the most interesting person they have.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by omooba969(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Kcee & crappy dress sense.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by omooba969(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Homeboiy:
E money should sign Airforce1 nah embarassed

Who is Airforce1?

1 Like

Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by frank042: 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Please who is skibili?
wrestler
Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by Thylord(m): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Please who is skibili?
that guy WA die B4

1 Like

Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by Thylord(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
cashlurd:
Nothing as good as leaving your boss or current place of work to start on your own without ruffling feathers.
Harrysong once left with malice, quarrels and ingratitude... Where is he now Who hears about him again now Skiibi go forth and prosper with the blessings of your former teammates.
is like you are not current.harryson is balling big time.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by ujah60: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
I hope they are not faking it this time?

1 Like

Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wizzy I know... Funny voice I know... Abeg who b skiibii again??

Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by Kaymaxine(m): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Make e go sign shattered wale na
Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by Elnino4ladies: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Arabanko
Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by yaki84: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
cashlurd:
Nothing as good as leaving your boss or current place of work to start on your own without ruffling feathers.
Harrysong once left with malice, quarrels and ingratitude... Where is he now Who hears about him again now Skiibi go forth and prosper with the blessings of your former teammates.
u no dey hear samankwe....
Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by sinceraconcept(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Same 5star music they talk say E-money use 500million naira set up? yet,no productivity and dry like Simi's chest.
Uncle E-money,abeg come replace Skibi 1 Skibi 2 with our Airforce1 "IamAirforce1" o,the boy don suffer sotey
Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by Chimanwosu(m): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
hello my name is Chima am a web designer and programmer i have a website for sale
https://www.kedihealthcares.com.ng
can change the contact details as the customers want.
we can also design a website for you if you want
for serious buyer whats app or call this number 08050565987 or 08105180737
Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by sinceraconcept(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
omooba969:
Kcee & crappy dress sense.
the boy no wan get sense,na to dress like farmer all the time him like ,make I measure him IQ sef

Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by ifyalways(f): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Time for them to finally sign IamAirfoce abi na Airforce1

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by tomtyte02(m): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Iya baby kilo fun baby, to ri ko gbo ran...
Hahahaha! grin cheesy grin I don see why e no blow cheesy grin cheesy
:-D:-D:-D Guy i just fell from bench laughing.
Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by nkemdi89(f): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
In Nigeria every artist wants to own their record label, my great Michael Jackson who is the second popular name in the world after Jesus never own any .
Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by Arckeen: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Overrated skibii. How e go take blow like dis
Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by Arckeen: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Please who is skibili?
a video vixen bro
Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by Arckeen: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Daddykush:

The one he sang with Rekado banks nko? grin
broda mi, I dey 99 percent sure na reeky compose the song . Check d Vibez na reeky tom tom style
Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by lildush(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
dey just wasted their time n recources on skibbii.... any way i wish skibbii gud luck in his future endeavors.
Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by khvnggift(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Una wan jst kill person wit laff. Person wae no Blow wit five star na on im own he wan cum blow.
Mak we wish am Luck
Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by AntiWailer: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
The guy refuse to blow na.

Even airforce1 blow pass am. grin grin
Re: Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures by iamkingzlee(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Wereyy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State / Denrele Poses With A Lady (see Photo) / Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.