Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Mr 2kay Buys Mercedes Benz, Weeks After He Was Robbed And Beaten - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr 2kay Buys Mercedes Benz, Weeks After He Was Robbed And Beaten (37648 Views)

Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr 2kay Buys Mercedes Benz, Weeks After He Was Robbed And Beaten by Ejanla07: 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
Dronedude:
Well you r right to say the car is a second hand vehicle; i'm refering to the Op. By virtue of model, you can hardly find a brand new one. But guess what Op, that car costs more than 3million and that is dough.

Im sure the op will not have the guts to pick a car like that if even dashed 3million. He will use the money to solve a lot of problems in his life which Mr 2kay has foregone that stage of his life.

Dont cause but appreciate.

u been dey make sense but 3m for dis Mercedes i believe is low
Re: Mr 2kay Buys Mercedes Benz, Weeks After He Was Robbed And Beaten by jaxxy(m): 12:28am On Nov 30, 2017
Bt i sing pass this guy na
Re: Mr 2kay Buys Mercedes Benz, Weeks After He Was Robbed And Beaten by lordtim001(m): 2:03am On Nov 30, 2017
grayht:
how many dericas u Cook. Mesef dey h
You wan chop derica of buns? grin
Re: Mr 2kay Buys Mercedes Benz, Weeks After He Was Robbed And Beaten by delzbaba(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
tejpot:

Benjamin Oluwafolajimi TOLA needs your help.

He is 80% deaf, needs something done urgently!

https://www.nairaland.com/4201630/nairalanders-benjamin-tola-regain-hearing

Hope this target was met?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] / Bamike Olawunmi-Adenibuyan: Bambam Edits Instagram Bio, Includes Teddy A Surname / Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.