Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Nairaland Webster Fraudster - Hilary Iwens - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Webster Fraudster - Hilary Iwens (1343 Views)

Odunayo A Balogun Of Sygnifik.com Is A Fraudster/scammer! BEWARE!!! / Join The Webster Club / Notorious Fraudster Adeniyi Bayo Gtbank 0168097918 Account Blocked By Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Webster Fraudster - Hilary Iwens by feeddhung: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
BEWARE NAIRALAND USERS!!!

I posted for a webjob on nairaland and some guy called Hilary Iwens with phone numbers 08099565755 08062207346 , accepted my offer and asked for a upfront payment which i sent to his bank account. Since then he has taken off with the cash and refused answer calls or do the job. PLEASE NOTE THAT HE IS A FRAUDSTER AND EVERYONE SHOULD BE CAREFUL NOT TO FALL INTO HIS TRAP. AM currently working on reporting him as well to GTB bank and also facebook. We definitely wont go free with this. At least i have the receipt of bank payments to him

Below are other sites he claimed he designed. He sent me below email to introduce himself:

Hilary Iwens <hilaryiwens@yahoo.com>

Hello,

My name is Hilary. I saw you post on nairaland that you need a website designer to work on your Joomla website. Am very proficient in Joomla website design. Below is some of my jobs:

tripleclicksms.com
noblepat.com.ng
extrahostpro.com
proprintplus.com
buyhousesandlandsinusa.com

I look forward to hear from you. You can also reach me on whatsapp: 08062207346

Best Regards,
Hilary
Re: Nairaland Webster Fraudster - Hilary Iwens by eTECTIVe(m): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
Google search revealed he runs a couple of those sites u listed
Re: Nairaland Webster Fraudster - Hilary Iwens by feeddhung: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yes he does. Please beware of him
Re: Nairaland Webster Fraudster - Hilary Iwens by Donald3d(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
We really can't just take your word for it (no offence) .I am a web developer /programmer too,some clients sometimes can be funny ,trust me .
Let's hear his side of the story
Re: Nairaland Webster Fraudster - Hilary Iwens by feeddhung: 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
You dont have to take my words, am not here to convince or argue with anyone. Moreso, this is not targeted at developers but other well meaning clients. You can give him your job, pay him upfront and you will definitely be convinced. Am not trying to get my money back from him. Am not intending to bringing him down, no malicious intent. Am only cautioning other innocent people to deal with caution, thats all. He is got good skills, if he is the author of the jobs he shared with me but am not sure why character is a major issue.
Re: Nairaland Webster Fraudster - Hilary Iwens by kepstone: 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
this same guy.... Na wa ooo, well I have forgiven him
Re: Nairaland Webster Fraudster - Hilary Iwens by yomalex(m): 7:07am On Nov 30, 2017
This won't be the first, The guy seems to have problem with doing what he is paid to do
Re: Nairaland Webster Fraudster - Hilary Iwens by fineyemi(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2017
God will punish all scammers.
Re: Nairaland Webster Fraudster - Hilary Iwens by Webman007: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nawaoo

Re: Nairaland Webster Fraudster - Hilary Iwens by Nielbohr203(m): 2:04am On Dec 01, 2017
Hillary is the one hosting one of my bulksms platforms. Guest what? I don't know how he got access to my admin account, but all I know is that he accessed my APIs, and took my log in details to my providers platform and ran down my units two months ago.

How did I know he was the thief? OK, I checked my sent items on my providers platform and noticed unfamiliar sent messages. One of the messages read "testing tripleclick api". I know he owns tripleclick, so I called the number that the message was sent to, the guy said he is using his api and was testing it. When I chatted Hillary up, he tried to dodge the main question and then stopped picking my calls until about a week later, I called with an unknown number then he picked up and confessed he used my log in details intentionally.
That guy is not straight forward.
Re: Nairaland Webster Fraudster - Hilary Iwens by Nielbohr203(m): 2:06am On Dec 01, 2017
Here he is; hilaryiwens05
Come and defend yourself.
Re: Nairaland Webster Fraudster - Hilary Iwens by SirLakes: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2017
Hilary Iwen come and defend yourself before we send you Thunder!

Gosh! I hate thieves
Re: Nairaland Webster Fraudster - Hilary Iwens by Ignyte(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2017
Donald3d:
We really can't just take your word for it (no offence) .I am a web developer /programmer too,some clients sometimes can be funny ,trust me .
Let's hear his side of the story

That's how I finished one guys site and he didn't give me content for it, the next thing e turn police case
Re: Nairaland Webster Fraudster - Hilary Iwens by Donald3d(m): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2017
Ignyte:

That's how I finished one guys site and he didn't give me content for it, the next thing e turn police case
My brother we just have to be diplomatic and patient with clients ,we no get choice.

Sometimes they are wrong ,but unto say na them dey comot the money dem no gree sey dem dey wrong.

And besides as time goes on as a freelancer ,you would have to choose the kind of client you work with .

The ones that pay good money don't make noise much .Na the ones wey dey pay small money dey disturb pass.
Re: Nairaland Webster Fraudster - Hilary Iwens by Donald3d(m): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2017
Nielbohr203:
Hillary is the one hosting one of my bulksms platforms. Guest what? I don't know how he got access to my admin account, but all I know is that he accessed my APIs, and took my log in details to my providers platform and ran down my units two months ago.

How did I know he was the thief? OK, I checked my sent items on my providers platform and noticed unfamiliar sent messages. One of the messages read "testing tripleclick api". I know he owns tripleclick, so I called the number that the message was sent to, the guy said he is using his api and was testing it. When I chatted Hillary up, he tried to dodge the main question and then stopped picking my calls until about a week later, I called with an unknown number then he picked up and confessed he used my log in details intentionally.
That guy is not straight forward.
Wow ,that's bad ,that means the guy matter dey on different level.
Re: Nairaland Webster Fraudster - Hilary Iwens by Ignyte(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2017
Donald3d:

My brother we just have to be diplomatic and patient with clients ,we no get choice.

Sometimes they are wrong ,but unto say na them dey comot the money dem no gree sey dem dey wrong.

And besides as time goes on as a freelancer ,you would have to choose the kind of client you work with .

The ones that pay good money don't make noise much .Na the ones wey dey pay small money dey disturb pass.

These days I no dey even waste time on top clients, my web design group chats dey gimme excessive joy... 2k per member depending on the group
Re: Nairaland Webster Fraudster - Hilary Iwens by Dmayor7(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
When i Wil be busy posting my own replies that I am a web designer you people will ignore it only to go and do business with some faceless brat.

One thing a boy scammers and which you normally notices quickly if you give I to your instinct, is that they are usually after their own advantage.

They are more after how the whole deal will be to their own favour.

And they gonna back it up with reasons why I should be so.

Anyways, am sorry to hear this lose from you.

You did well by exposing him here.

(1) (Reply)

#get Responsive Website Developed Fast In Short Time. #php, #javascript.... / Help Me Build A Website For My Small Business With Just 7k / Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.