Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Want To Transfer My Blog Domain From To A Paid Domain. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Transfer My Blog Domain From To A Paid Domain. (1325 Views)

Get Free .blog Domain For 1 Year / How To Create Custom Email Address For Your Blog Domain / Wordpress Blog Domain + Hosting For Urgent Sale @3k hurry hurry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Transfer My Blog Domain From To A Paid Domain. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
Good afternoon Nairaland, help please I want to transfer my blog from the free to a paid/hosted domain and I don't know how to go about it. Kindly assist me please.

Thanks in anticipation.

See my blog URL here: http://apygist..com.ng
Re: I Want To Transfer My Blog Domain From To A Paid Domain. by Julius2214(m): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
I can help you out or you can do it yourself by following this step-by-step tutorial on my blog
https://bloggingplan.com/how-to-set-up-a-custom-domain-to-blogger-step-by-step-guide/
Re: I Want To Transfer My Blog Domain From To A Paid Domain. by hostkobo(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
luveth:
Good afternoon Nairaland, help please I want to transfer my blog from the free to a paid/hosted domain and I don't know how to go about it. Kindly assist me please.

Thanks in anticipation.

See my blog URL here: http://apygist..com.ng

Hi there,

I'll register a domain of your choice
I'll give you an affordable hosting plan.
blog-transfer is free +365 support

contact me on whatsapp, let chat and get your site moved over, squeaky clean.

regards
HK
Re: I Want To Transfer My Blog Domain From To A Paid Domain. by kelvinnick: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
contact me through Whatsapp...I will put u through I am also using +234 811 731 9875
Re: I Want To Transfer My Blog Domain From To A Paid Domain. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
hostkobo:

Hi there,

regards
HK
Thank you bro.
Re: I Want To Transfer My Blog Domain From To A Paid Domain. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
hostkobo:

Hi there,

regards
HK

Is he switching to custom domain or moving from Blogger to WordPress?
Re: I Want To Transfer My Blog Domain From To A Paid Domain. by Julius2214(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
questechie:

Is he switching to custom domain or moving from Blogger to WordPress?
I think he only meant to change to a custom domain and not moving to WordPress
Re: I Want To Transfer My Blog Domain From To A Paid Domain. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
Julius2214:

I think he only meant to change to a custom domain and not moving to WordPress

Yes to a custom domain.
It is done already.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Experience This / Truecaller: The Best App For Detecting Unknown Callers / Get Any Premium Course On Udemy Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.