Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

French Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Funai - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / French Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Funai (327 Views)

I Hope In Christ Foundation Nigeria Visits HRM- Major Gen. Felix Mujakperuo (rtd / Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. / French Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Funai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

French Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Funai by cyborgFUNAI: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
The Vice Chancellor, Prof. Chinedum Nwajiuba wishes to invite the entire University Community to the official visit of the French Ambassador to Nigeria, His Excellency, Mr. Denys Gauer, to the University. At the occasion the envoy will be speaking on “The Influence of French and Francophone Policies on Nigeria.”
The landmark visit is scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Thursday, 30th November, 2017
Venue: University Auditorium
Time: 10.00 am
Note: All invited guests, staff and students must be seated at designated places by 9.30 am.
This is for your information.
Thank you.

Elom Iyke Ubochi MinstPM
Head, Public Relations Unit
For: Vice Chancellor

(1) (Reply)

Writing Of Educational Research , Report And Project Made Easy / Readers Are Leaders / University Of Jos 2017/2018 Admitted Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.