Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

If A Book Was To Be Written For Nigerian Youth About Travelling Abroad, What Wou - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If A Book Was To Be Written For Nigerian Youth About Travelling Abroad, What Wou (458 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS / All You Need To Know About Going For Nigerian Navy DSSC [personal Experience] / Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Book Was To Be Written For Nigerian Youth About Travelling Abroad, What Wou by dufo: 2:18am On Nov 30, 2017
If a book was to be written for Nigerian youth about travelling abroad, what would you like to read about?

I am a Nigerian young professional currently based in Europe. I studied in Nigeria, and in two other countries. So far, I have worked as a professional in two countries outside Nigeria. In terms of travelling, I have been to thirteen different countries around the world for various reasons e.g. work and vacation. For sometime now, I have been thinking about the fact that if a book was to be written for Nigerian youth about travelling abroad, what should be the content that will be considered helpful to my naija brothers and sisters?

Please share your view ... what would you like to read about?
Re: If A Book Was To Be Written For Nigerian Youth About Travelling Abroad, What Wou by BruncleZuma: 2:50am On Nov 30, 2017
Title: That Green Grass is on the other side is AstroTurf
Re: If A Book Was To Be Written For Nigerian Youth About Travelling Abroad, What Wou by Marvellouzkk(f): 6:48am On Nov 30, 2017
Escape from Nigeria (the animal kingdom)

Re: If A Book Was To Be Written For Nigerian Youth About Travelling Abroad, What Wou by dreamworld: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2017
wasted years in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Is A Title Or A Position Needed To Be A Leader? / Meet Other Professionals / Where Can l Learn Website Design For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.