Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,207 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen (22332 Views)

Sowore: The FG Is Fighting Obi & Datti Because They Are Partners In Crime / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest / This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by MadeINchenzen2: 6:16am On Feb 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlMENJRrZGY

2023 Presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore of the African Action Congress (AAC) whose radical agenda is to pull Nigeria out of the doldrums has said after proceedings of his court trial that the revolution the Nigerian government is running from Is about to happen.

We were at the Federal High Court in Abuja today in furtherance of #RevolutionNow #ShamTrial by the Nigerian government, we arrived court ready for trial but as typical of the FGN they said they’re not ready, claiming the last prosecutor has been transferred out of the Ministry of (In)Justice. Again, our lawyers argued strongly that Judge discard of the case but the judge adjourned again after “warning” he would dismiss the case if they are not ready! Remember it was the same threat last time!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by crossfm: 6:57am On Feb 15
Hehehe.

Hunger is no child's play.

Hunger knows no religion,tribe, region, educational qualification and gender grin tongue.

Hunger will unite Nigerians by fire by force to speak up tongue.

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by YourMrBoo: 7:11am On Feb 15
Na Dem Sabi
I don't give a damn

9 Likes

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by slaawomirr: 8:33am On Feb 15
Damnnn niggar

A revolution willl never occur in Nigeria
Should I tell you a secrete about Nigeria
Nobody is angry about bad government in this country we all are pretending to be angry because it is not our tribesmen or religion person that is in government..
The end sars protest the north did not participate because it was seen as a fight against their own son Buhari. Even some major part of South west did not participate because it was seen as a disruption to the quest and ambition of tinubu's 2023 candidacy
We were all aware that Tinubu's administration is gonna be a repetition of Buhari's tenure because Tinubu was part of it and he was the one who brought upon us Buhari's administration
Instead they allowed tribalism and religion sentiments again
Oh so the suffering of tinubu is greater than that of Jonathan subsidy removal but yet the voices that led a protest and shut down Jonathan subsidy removal suddenly lost their voice.
Should I tell you another secret.
It will be difficult for the nation to unite against any president from the three major tribe due to tribalism

Light up my weed with anger while I stake some football games this morning

253 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by gentleg87(m): 8:33am On Feb 15
Sowore

Always spiking up violence 🔥

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Nairalander248: 8:33am On Feb 15
YourMrBoo:
Na Dem Sabi
I don't give a damn

Last time I checked, you no chop 3 square meal

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Zetty177x: 8:33am On Feb 15
Bb
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Stevenson20: 8:34am On Feb 15
The revolution will start from North, after hunger don reset their brains.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Duelee: 8:34am On Feb 15
One thing that would never happen in this country because the entire citizens are being mentally bruised, raped and thrashed to the very point where they can't think for themselves. They don't know what's good . Happenings around this country has made people lose their minds...

Yoo! Guys. I'm presently buying LinkedIn accounts. WhatsApp 07.03 6.19 6. 184

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by nairalanda1(m): 8:34am On Feb 15
Nigerians only support what favours their side.

That is why revolution would not happen, and if it does, it would disappoint us.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by aidoko1: 8:34am On Feb 15
We are still sleeping as far as Nigerian youths are concerned. One voice and we will root out this corrupt politicians and civil servants

20 Likes

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:35am On Feb 15
Sowore trying so hard to present himself as a freedom fighter.

Oga rest abeg.
Nobody send you message.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Nahunger(m): 8:35am On Feb 15
cheesy
Lol
I laugh in Swahili make una try any thing, Tinubu go suprise una

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by laughitall(m): 8:35am On Feb 15
Rest !
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by MykellOni(m): 8:35am On Feb 15
A
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Streetdoctor: 8:35am On Feb 15
So wore u and who Wan do that one kwanu?
If una like protest from now till eternity, let d protest be only west and north, we are still learning d politics 101 by ronu miscreants

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:35am On Feb 15
No revolution anything. Tinubu till 2067.

Since we no wan vote based on competence and character, Tinubu will get my vote for the first time next election. The Sheyge banza must continue.

No Igbo man is joining in any revolution

17 Likes

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Franklyspeakin: 8:35am On Feb 15
There is an imminent crisis coming and it worries me. Tinubu has to take charge before muslim fasting commences. I see the north starting a major uprising then. what could fuel this crisis is the increment in Electricity, Gas and PETROL.
Things are quite expensive and there is serious hardship in the land. Also if i where the president i will limit external travels. A coup could occur with the loud support of the north and silent support of the East. Wahala dey come ooo. DSS take note

16 Likes

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Dpharisee: 8:35am On Feb 15
South East have actually proven to be the most sensible region followed by South South in terms of looking at the ability of a person to deliver and not his tribe or religion over the years and they have payed a huge price for it with the kind of wickedness Buhari showed them in 8 years.
The SE and SS have done their own revolution in the past 8 years, let the other regions do their own while we watch the outcome with popcorn 🍿 in hand.

Abeg who get better sure 2 odds make I play am with N100 cheesy

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Livingstone124: 8:35am On Feb 15
This country is like a comic book the more you look the more see.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Shikini: 8:35am On Feb 15
When a thief is your president.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Kaybaba5(m): 8:36am On Feb 15
God please help us. My country is comatose
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Zetty177x: 8:36am On Feb 15
Favoos:

We warned them.. na dance I de dance like their principal when go Kano and dance come de hungry am. Awon "na statistics we go chop"?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by nairalanda1(m): 8:36am On Feb 15
Many of the people supporting Reno were abusing him ten years ago and calling him Wendell

Many of the people supporting Sowore used to call him tinubu's lapdog years ago.

And you expect such people to unite? For what?

Nigerians are not ready for revolution. cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by chinavs9ja(m): 8:36am On Feb 15
Revolution won't come with mouth or on keyboard...It has to do with action and people are not ready for action but rather talk talk.

I am a professional website developer and mobile app developer kindly check my signature.
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Westerhoffe(m): 8:36am On Feb 15
But people are enjoying and no one is protesting. So what's the revolution for? undecided

Yeh! Who slap me?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:36am On Feb 15
No be you use ur Sahara reporters spread lies and propaganda take install Apc government? Which revolution are u talking about? Human rights Cashtivist

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Faposky95: 8:36am On Feb 15
nairalanda1:
Nigerians only support what favours their side.

That is why revolution would not happen, and if it does, it would disappoint us.

...US as par LEGION.....
Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:37am On Feb 15
Emilokan people and hypocrisy. Same idiot that used Sahara Reporters to bring in APC?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by Wizpa(m): 8:37am On Feb 15
VeryDarkBlackMan where are you

Shey we told them that Sentiments and tribalism will finish them in this country, they didn't listen

Yall will learn and it will be in the Hard Way

$1 = 1600

I weep for Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen by illicit(m): 8:37am On Feb 15
🥵

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani / Gov Obiano Commissions Power-injection Substations In Anambra State (photos) / Tony Nwulu Declares Free Akara Breakfast At His Neighbourhood (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.