Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

French, Italian Police Finger Nigerian Diplomats In Organ Sales - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / French, Italian Police Finger Nigerian Diplomats In Organ Sales (23948 Views)

Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure / Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" / Polls: FG Puts Embassies, Diplomats Under Watch Over PVT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French, Italian Police Finger Nigerian Diplomats In Organ Sales by RaptorX: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2017
Samsimple:
Them call us black monkeys but why do they want a monkey's organ...
Black people organs are the most sought after in the world because we are the original people of this planet and with our melanin that gives us our black skin is also highly sought after. Only if black people know how powerful they are but we have been seriously brainwashed leading to our self hatred.

2 Likes

Re: French, Italian Police Finger Nigerian Diplomats In Organ Sales by 1miccza: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2017
onatisi:

very gloomy picture to say the least .
most likely a lawless country with ppl killing each other all in the name of gangster ism and cultism
already it is happening all over , cult groups are openly been courted by traditional rulers , and even policemen .
the only people these kids see as role models are yahoo boys , garage touts who have become rich due to rich ppl patronage,
cultists been hailed by everyone, fraudsters who are daily been glorified by musicians and emergency media millionaires wth no verifiable source of income and noone is querying them .

https://naijagists.com/13-kids-arrested-initiation-penalty-guys-cult-group-near-abeokuta-ogun-state-photos/

Its so scary and situations like this makes me ask , isn't there something that the sane ones can do to at least help this situation?? I've been with kids and even adults with such a mentality and mindset and i tell you it's worse than scary.
Re: French, Italian Police Finger Nigerian Diplomats In Organ Sales by Ashley86400: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2017
Nigeria again?
Why na?
Na only una dey behind every bad tin for dis world?
What is it na?

Re: French, Italian Police Finger Nigerian Diplomats In Organ Sales by cooljoe7(m): 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
sad just when you think youv seen and heard it all ....now this. God save our soul

check my signature for your business advertisement.
Re: French, Italian Police Finger Nigerian Diplomats In Organ Sales by Amhappy(f): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
And Our Security agencies is yet to pick up any suspect. Our morals and values in this country is dead. The church should please wake up. What can people not do for money this days.The love of Money is truly the root of all evils.
Re: French, Italian Police Finger Nigerian Diplomats In Organ Sales by rawtouch: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
lauretta was once named in a report..

that's all I have to type..
Re: French, Italian Police Finger Nigerian Diplomats In Organ Sales by BudeYahooCom: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
penisilin:
God should just scatter this country and the entire world bill. Let us restart again. I'm totally confused as to what recommendation I can give. I have typed 4 different messages trying to explain where we missed it and what solution to embrace but I keep seeing a solid dead end.

angry

Oga stop lamenting, even your presidiot benefitted for organ transplants purchased in the black market and plucked from innocent victims.
Re: French, Italian Police Finger Nigerian Diplomats In Organ Sales by juman(m): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Fake news.

1 Like

Re: French, Italian Police Finger Nigerian Diplomats In Organ Sales by juman(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
penisilin:
God should just scatter this country and the entire world bill. Let us restart again. I'm totally confused as to what recommendation I can give. I have typed 4 different messages trying to explain where we missed it and what solution to embrace but I keep seeing a solid dead end.

angry

One nigeria is wrong.

That is the root of the problem.

That is why nothing is working well.
Re: French, Italian Police Finger Nigerian Diplomats In Organ Sales by toye440: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
According to dat scallywag called OAP FRZ pastors r to blame. I hope his plastic followers would learn and b wise, cos libya is an islamic nation frz doesnt see reason y our emirs and sultans should b in d forefront leading us to say no.
Re: French, Italian Police Finger Nigerian Diplomats In Organ Sales by ChikezieU(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
abeg the world needs to be destroyed biko, too much inhuman activities people. Should I even say that science has contributed to more evil than good. Humans are one hell of a being.
Re: French, Italian Police Finger Nigerian Diplomats In Organ Sales by Litmus: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
juman:
Fake news.

Most of it or twisted to suit peoples political agenda, even the Libya videoed so called “Nigerians” being tortured as slaves is not verified as undeniably Nigerians. This is why we will never see those individuals on those vid, cleaned up and interviewed on International Television, for thire story, where the byproduct would be the entire world knowing exactly who they are and where they cam from.

...sure,we have Nigerian economic migrants trying their luck in Libya too, obviously, but it is high time these migrants generally are identified so that all African nations take responsibility for their people and not hide under other nations like Nigeria.
Re: French, Italian Police Finger Nigerian Diplomats In Organ Sales by Litmus: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
wtf
Re: French, Italian Police Finger Nigerian Diplomats In Organ Sales by NovusHomo(m): 12:09am On Dec 01, 2017
FreddyKruger:
Of course we all know even though they try to hide it that the dullardd presidiot of daura village extraction is a benefactor of illegal organ transplant. We know he benefited from the trade where his kidneys and liver were all transplanted while he was away in the UK. Such a demonic, broom wielding Fulani dotard.
\

Oh my God!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Boxes Recovered From Plane Crash - AIB / Calling Uzodinma ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Is Derogatory – Imo Elders Warn / Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.