Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You (2497 Views)

What Sign Could This Mean????? / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by Cladez(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Hahahahahh for the fact that I refuse to respond to your pm doesn't give you the right to speak to me this way oponu
What is actually wrong with you?
Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Hahahahahh for the fact that I refuse to respond to your pm doesn't give you the right to speak to me this way oponu
Guy can you provide proof that he sent you pm ?
this is a serious allegation, you know
Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by Victornezzar: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2017
beardlessdude:
Guy can you provide proof that he sent you pm ?
this is a serious allegation, you know
He will soon say u did if u insult him cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by habsydiamond(m): 10:52am On Nov 30, 2017
beardlessdude:
I asked ladies not hoes
haha, chai that's much nao.. she collect Ur bread ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2017
Victornezzar:
He will soon say u did if u insult him cheesy cheesy
if you insult it (not him nor her). na jobless troll that thing be. lol. how you doing bruh
Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by biacan(f): 10:53am On Nov 30, 2017
Victornezzar:
when did I send u a pm
see mind yourself
I have prove of what I'm saying
Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by Victornezzar: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2017
beardlessdude:

if you insult it (not him nor her). na jobless troll that thing be. lol.
how you doing bruh
good baba
ow ur side
Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by Victornezzar: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
I have prove of what I'm saying
The proof or u get out
Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by dulux07(m): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2017
beardlessdude:
I asked ladies not hoes
grin grin, i feel u bro, i don't know maybe it's a must to comment, if u dont ve anything reasonable to say, stay lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2017
Victornezzar:
good baba ow ur side
great, we just finding the money with a smiling face.
Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by biacan(f): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2017
Cladez:
What is actually wrong with you?
Chill on boy....... have you taken your drugs.......?
Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 30, 2017
beardlessdude:
I asked ladies not hoes
hooo my gawd, any savagery greater than this? cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by Victornezzar: 11:03am On Nov 30, 2017
beardlessdude:
great, we just finding the money with a smiling face.
na d spirit Bro cool
Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by biacan(f): 11:03am On Nov 30, 2017
Victornezzar:
The proof or u get out
Cry me a river you've just jammed a rock.......
Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Cry me a river you've just jammed a rock.......
The proof nah... undecided
Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by biacan(f): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2017
Dreamswayne:
The proof nah... undecided
Coming
Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by spartacus11(m): 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
4Ken:

Lol nigga grow some beard first and come back and talk to me like a man

Who beard don help
Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by Surfboard(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
beardlessdude:
I asked ladies not hoes

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by JohnnySavage(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
beardlessdude:
I asked ladies not hoes
BIG BOTTLE FOR U JARE
Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by QueenSekxy(f): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Victornezzar:
when did I send u a pm
see mind yourself
are you back?
Re: Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You by Erums(m): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hoes everywere... Hoes.
Cc: biacan

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Left Me Nd Now She's On A Wrong Path..! Needs Help Ugently / Sister Love: My Sister’s Boyfriend Is So Hot And Irresistible / South Africa Minister Bans Doggy Style During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.