Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Laptop Displaying Black... - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Laptop Displaying Black... (623 Views)

Prepaid Meter Is Displaying "No Ack" After Inputing Token / Help My Meter Isn't Displaying Anything / Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Not Displaying Any Digit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Displaying Black... by Adamsdelrio(m): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2017
My HP 625 Laptop started displaying black colour on the screen since I put it on this morning. I need help on how to correct this please. Anyone?
Re: Laptop Displaying Black... by greatnaija01: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2017
your screen is gone..... change it ASAP;

Adamsdelrio:
My HP 625 Laptop started displaying black colour on the screen since I put it on this morning. I need help on how to correct this please. Anyone?
Re: Laptop Displaying Black... by Donald3d(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2017
greatnaija01:
your screen is gone..... change it ASAP;

Oga dont conclude like that na ,take it easy

Adamsdelrio:
OP what kind of black screen are you seeing ?,is it ,like stained ink or just that the screen is not coming up ,but the led (power light) is showing .
Elaborate
Re: Laptop Displaying Black... by Adamsdelrio(m): 11:17am On Nov 30, 2017
@Donald3d, the power light is showing and the fan is working. The screen is not coming up.
Re: Laptop Displaying Black... by Donald3d(m): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2017
Adamsdelrio:
@Donald3d, the power light is showing and the fan is working. The screen is not coming up.
Here is a little trick ,hopefully it would resolve it
1.Shut the system down
2.Unplug the charger from the laptop
3.Remove the battery
4.Remove anything attached to the laptop(memory cards,mouse,gamepad ,external key board...anything like that)
5.Now remember no battery and no charger
6.Hold the power button for 60 seconds
7.Plug the charger (dont plug the battery yet )
8.Power it on (if it comes on good luck)
9.Now insert the battery and enjoy wink
Re: Laptop Displaying Black... by Adamsdelrio(m): 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
Donald3d:

Here is a little trick ,hopefully it would resolve it
1.Shut the system down
2.Unplug the charger from the laptop
3.Remove the battery
4.Remove anything attached to the laptop(memory cards,mouse,gamepad ,external key board...anything like that)
5.Now remember no battery and no charger
6.Hold the power button for 60 seconds
7.Plug the charger (dont plug the battery yet )
8.Power it on (if it comes on good luck)
9.Now insert the battery and enjoy wink
My Guy, I have tried this reset method several times but nothing is happening. I will still try it again sha... Thanks man
Re: Laptop Displaying Black... by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Pls I forgot my HP laptop password please how can I retrive it pls help me

(1) (Reply)

CBN Grants Payment Solution Service Provider (PSSP) Approval To Cellulant Nigeri / Royal Caribbean Takes Delivery Of World’s Largest Cruise Ship / Electric Cooker Or Gas Cooker...all You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.