Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

"Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises (17086 Views)

Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) / Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Priscy01(f): 4:02am On Jul 10, 2018
A married man who's been cheating on his wife for 6 years without getting caught has said cheating is OK as long as you make sure the home front is also OK.

Read his confession below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/cheating-is-okay-if-your-home-is-okay-nigerian-man-advises.html

2 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:03am On Jul 10, 2018
Mofo....

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by babfet(m): 4:53am On Jul 10, 2018
The dey you meet chef chioma wey sabi cook vegetable na hin you go know say na after 7 yrs you go just hear two kids call you daddy and come dey ask where am I, no worry hand go soon reach you

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Mynd44: 5:19am On Jul 10, 2018
I totally agree with him as long as his wife is allowed to have side home if the house is okay.

This issue of cheating and it is okay for men to cheat is fine if women are given that same chance. The moment you want different laws and rules for men and women, your point is lost in your own misogny

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by madridguy(m): 5:21am On Jul 10, 2018
REAL man don't cheat, you marry as many as possible.

39 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by feodan: 5:21am On Jul 10, 2018
Bi ti bawo !
Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by devigblegble: 5:22am On Jul 10, 2018
Kk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by ogaontop(m): 5:23am On Jul 10, 2018
Na them!..........Ndi ara!!

6 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by OgSammy(m): 5:23am On Jul 10, 2018
Mumu talk

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by majekoam(m): 5:25am On Jul 10, 2018
What Kind of DumbA** S*** is this...

7 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by 9jaBloke: 5:27am On Jul 10, 2018
Cheating can never be okay...& No, not all men cheat.
Most men may have been tempted to cheat but what ultimately defines a man is self control.

Cheating starts with the eyes and progresses to the mind before going physical, emotional and at times diabolical.

So, you don't have to wait till you are in an uncompromising physical situation before exercising self control. Start by controlling your eyes and disciplining your mind.

Cheating might seem okay for you right now until the complications arrive; STDs, unwanted pregnancy, abortions, charms, fights, broken homes etc.

Even if you are able to avoid the complications, you will definitely rue the resources you have wasted at the expense of investing in yourself and your family.

Every religion, culture and tradition frowns at cheating on your spouse. Christianity and Islam categorize adultery as a serious and abominable sin with severe repercussions.

Let's even assume that you are a stinkingly rich, free minded, non religious person who is smooth enough to avoid all the complications. Cheating will still not be okay because you are doing it in hiding and you are probably destroying the lives of people young enough to be your children.

Finally, anything you won't do in the presence of people that know and respect you is most certainly wrong.

77 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Dyt(f): 5:30am On Jul 10, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Hypocrites

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by inoki247: 5:35am On Jul 10, 2018
daz none of my business please it seems the Federal Govt av stop paying Alawee i saw a youth corp pushing wheel Barrow at Mile 12..

Ehn back to d matter goan nd cheat nd bring infection to d ouse nd still pass it to dat loyal woman....

10 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by buygala(m): 5:36am On Jul 10, 2018
The things people say just to gain attentionsad

I am just tired of this Generation cry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 10, 2018
Hmm
Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by ednut1(m): 5:40am On Jul 10, 2018
Fools everywhere. If u wan cheat simply dont marry

9 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by SeniorZato(m): 5:41am On Jul 10, 2018
Mu square = ?

3 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by opeyehmmy(m): 5:41am On Jul 10, 2018
U called it 'cheating' and u said it's ok?
D man must be insane.

11 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by majekoam(m): 5:41am On Jul 10, 2018
The Sad thing is you may see some women say things like:

"It Depends on how much he is giving me"

or

"As long as he apologizes with a Benz or a Porsche"

3 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by wayne4loan: 5:43am On Jul 10, 2018
Mr man it not called cheating... It called expanding your horizon... Men are polygamous is nature cool

1 Like

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by spiritedtete: 5:44am On Jul 10, 2018
He wasn't suppose to mention the word "cheating" if he feels he is right to have concubines.

He is still a boy... A real man don't brag about cheating.

However the invistagtorThor thingy wrote this by himself.

He just wanted to create a controversial topic. No man in his right senses will say he is cheating... when he knows the meaning.

3 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Tapout(m): 5:45am On Jul 10, 2018
funny enough, i've meet some ladies who are okay with their hubby having side chicks as long as they don't get to know about it.

2 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by cococandy(f): 5:45am On Jul 10, 2018
His two children don’t even belong to him.

He thinks he’s playing a smart game. Awon Ode niye grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 10, 2018
on no account should a man cheat on his wife!!! she's happy already even if you are already cheating. now imagine if you devote all the time and energy wasted satisfying yourself with other women, imagine if it's spent on her, imagine if each time you make love it is with her, each time you spend money it is on her, each time you go out it is with her, you'd have succeeded in giving her heaven on earth. why not just multiply her happiness?

15 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by dominique(f): 5:57am On Jul 10, 2018
STDs and illegitimate children are OK as well. Yeye

5 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by ybalogs(m): 5:58am On Jul 10, 2018
Cheating can never be ok. #takeit2thebank

2 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by ybalogs(m): 5:59am On Jul 10, 2018
The fact that you're not caught doesn't make it ok. What happens if and when you're caught?

2 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by ybalogs(m): 6:00am On Jul 10, 2018
dominique:
STDs and illegitimate children are OK as well. Yeye
Very very ok to guys like him of course.

1 Like

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by shounited74: 6:01am On Jul 10, 2018
Men who cheat on their wives are generally WEAK, let them try something challenging like being faithful.

9 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by pressplay411(m): 6:03am On Jul 10, 2018
Mynd44:
I totally agree with him as long as his wife is allowed to have side home if the house is okay.

This issue of cheating and it is okay for men to cheat is fine if women are given that same chance. The moment you want different laws and rules for men and women, your point is lost in your own misogny

Lol it's not about what we think or feel. It's about what is right.
It's ok to write your exam with a pencil cos it works too but does that make it right?
When the instruction clearly states use a pen.

Where purpose is not known truly abuse is inevitable. If we knew the meaning of marriage and what it is meant to achieve, we will never do whatever we assume or feel, we will stick to making it work cos the results are mind-blowing endless joy and peace that overwhelms the children and puts them on the right path.

Please nothing else works if we deviatr frim the biblical institution of marriage. The Bible is HUMANITY'S MANUAL ON PURPISE, LIFE AND HOW TO LIFE WORKS.
I have no reason whatsoever to try to impose what I do not kbow on anyone. I am not doing this because the bible says so or a pastor says so. I'm saying this because I WAS LOST, NOW I AM FOUND. I have tasted and handled the truth, tested it, tried it and realised Of a truth, it is the only Way, Truth and Life. Jesus is the Answer. Don't worry about any other information or misdoctrination out there, just choose to Know Christ for your own self.

Please contact me for more details. Thanks.
Pressplay411@gmail.com

Peace and Grace be with us all.

2 Likes

Re: "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises by Administration1: 6:20am On Jul 10, 2018
fff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is The Girls More Useful In The Home Than The Boys? / You Can't Underestimate The Power Of Words In Marriage And Relationships / BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.