Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results (41555 Views)

2019 UTME: JAMB Stops Use Of Cyber Cafes For Registration Of Candidates / UNILAG Reveals Number Of Students It Would Admit For 2017/2018 Session / List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by GoggleB(m): 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
davidhandsome:

Morning bro...
Any information on the direct entry admission list??...
Or do u by any chance kw if the list has been compiled?
It would be released December..
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by GoggleB(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Capslock01:
Hey sorry sir, what's your source?
it's not on the school site. And any information on merit, DE and supplementary list?
Source: Insider.
All list would be out December.. Student portal for freshers will be available as from Monday Dec 4
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by GoggleB(m): 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lincoln275:
how did dey manage to upgrade their scores?that's my question ooo
People working at cits and they have been sacked
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by GoggleB(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
seunmohmoh:
till next yr
They can never gain admission to unilag again..
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bsc in English Language? Can't believe my eyes o!!! Unilag !!!
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by anochuko01(m): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
abeg where is the new list they promised?
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by davidhandsome: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
GoggleB:

It would be released December..
So u mean d list is ready ryt?...coz we ond guys are still unable to complete our application due to the site error
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by seunmohmoh(f): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
GoggleB:

They can never gain admission to unilag again..
seriously?
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by IJMBEXCEL: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Opistorincos:
dem cast them...... but that aminat no fear God o, from 0 -23shocked
asswear!!! her case na from zero to hero
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by steve6: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nigeria we hail thee!
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Soji123(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
GoggleB:
December everything
thanks
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by akigbemaru: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
GoggleB:
There was a particular news circulating some weeks ago about a candidate that scored zero and was admitted to accounting department on merit. This made UNILAG withdraw her merit list and look into the matter. It has now been revealed 125 Candidates upgraded their postutme scores.
These students might not be able to gain admission into Unilag again.

Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by GoggleB(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
seunmohmoh:
seriously?
Yes
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by GoggleB(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
seunmohmoh:
seriously?
Yew
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by ehbellsho(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Most universities do dis upgrade bt na unilag own we hear now.

.....Waiting for the next university...
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by paracetamol1234: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
that is why corruption cant stop in dis country,see dis aminat dat score 0 upgraded accounting so ashamed
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
NEIGHBOUR:

oh so u sef noticed bah...
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
NEIGHBOUR:

oh so u sef noticed bah...
I just tire...
meanwhile I'm waiting for the list to come out...
I pray me and my twin sister see our names o.
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by ikemesit4477: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
GoggleB:
There was a particular news circulating some weeks ago about a candidate that scored zero and was admitted to accounting department on merit. This made UNILAG withdraw her merit list and look into the matter. It has now been revealed 125 Candidates upgraded their postutme scores.
These students might not be able to gain admission into Unilag again.

is even better exposing them now than ignoring them until their graduation!

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by osahon360(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
GoggleB:

People working at cits and they have been sacked
Cits staffs have been involved in upgrading post item results for a very long time
they even manipulate Unilag semesters results

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
steve6:
Nigeria we hail there!
thee
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by makethegrades: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Am happy for this
Till this day, I never respected UNILAG ( though I am a student of unilag) cos of their Mago mago in admission.
Have been waiting for such to happen thanks for the new VC I pray unilag will henceforth become transparent in admission exercises
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by makethegrades: 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
osahon360:

Cits staffs have been involved in upgrading post item results for a very long time
True talk
It not a small issue
U pay about 200k just to upgrade postutme score for MBBS
Law 150k
Account 100-120
Etc
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by olaoluwa3124(m): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Chukazu:

But they said a total of one hundred and twenty five people were involved...were they all Muslims?
you specified on the person that got 0 from what you typed.
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by slurity1: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
when your village people eventually fight back
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:22am On Dec 01, 2017
Am 100% sure guys in CITS are involved in this corrupt practice. Upgrading has been in Unilag for years now. Na now their eyes dey open.
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:25am On Dec 01, 2017
osahon360:

God bless you. Though, am an alumnus of Unilag, upgrading of result has been on for a long time. I knew two guys that stopped attending classes after 200 level first semester.They started involving in upgrading of result.
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:29am On Dec 01, 2017
makethegrades:
Am happy for this
Till this day, I never respected UNILAG ( though I am a student of unilag) cos of their Mago mago in admission.
Have been waiting for such to happen thanks for the new VC I pray unilag will henceforth become transparent in admission exercises
About admission, I can say about merit list. I got admission into Unilag without knowing anybody, two of my families and friends got admitted into Unilag on merit. If you talk about supplementary list, I can tell you it is full of "mago mago".
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by otokx(m): 12:35am On Dec 01, 2017
Pierohandsome:
I knw he might have shared testimony in church of how he was granted admission with 0 point.

From zero to hero he may have testified.
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Eeroh95(m): 1:23am On Dec 01, 2017
Pierohandsome:
I knw he might have shared testimony in church of how he was granted admission with 0 point.
how God did wonders for him/her..like me sef don't have God..
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Anybodie: 1:24am On Dec 01, 2017
Prefola:
This depicts the 'sorry' state of Nigeria's educational ICT capabilities...they should be ashamed that their ICT base is so poor and easily corrupted.
I don't know much about all this result checking portals but it very pathetic that virtually all tertiary institutions have this problem of 'result upgrade' sh!t, even the so called JAMB is still experiencing this...
well nice one from them and other institutions should take a cue from them...
my opinion tho...

***Yawns***

Storyyy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jerry Luck, The Pure Water Seller Paid A Visit To His Former Coursemates At EBSU / Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge / Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.