Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Ekiti 2018: Why I Stand With Hon Bamidele Faparusi (fappy) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: Why I Stand With Hon Bamidele Faparusi (fappy) (527 Views)

Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana / Bamidele Akpan In The Midst Of PDP Members / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti 2018: Why I Stand With Hon Bamidele Faparusi (fappy) by admox2003(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2017
DEAR APC DELEGATES

WHY I STAND WITH HON BAMIDELE FAPARUSI (FAPPY)

The next four years are the most challenging that Ekiti state has to face in my life time. Fappy, will define to us: our place in the Nigerian state, our economic security and our future prosperity.
So now more than ever, Ekiti state needs a strong and stable government to get the best for our people.
Now more than ever, Ekiti state needs strong leadership to make the most opportunities in our dear state by bringing for hardworking people.
Now more than ever, Ekiti state needs a clear plan, with this plan, and with fappy, a strong Ekiti, fairer, more prosperous for all of us is achievable.
Ekiti 2018 depend on getting the next four years right. If we fail, the consequences for Ekiti and for the economic security of ordinary and working people across the state will be significant. If we succeed , the opportunities ahead of us are great.

Above all, All Progressive Congress in Ekiti state will require a unity of purpose and focus, effort and hardworking. The party will require a unity of purpose stretching across our local governments, from North to South and East to West. For as we embark on the journey ahead of us over the next four years, our shared values, interests and ambition’s can and must bring us together as a united people by looking forward to pick our candidate from Ekiti southern zone.

I choose to look forward for Fappy emerging the next Governor of Ekiti state, he has the will to build a stronger Ekiti where everyone has the economic security they need and the chance to live a secure and happy life. A fairer Ekiti state that works for everyone, not just a privileged few.
#supportitesiwajuekiti#
#supportfappy#
#supportaworkingekitistate#
#supportsouthagenda#
#votehonfaparusi#

Sincerely yours

Olukole faluyi, ikole Ekiti ward 6

Re: Ekiti 2018: Why I Stand With Hon Bamidele Faparusi (fappy) by agwom(m): 11:43am On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why I Stand With Hon Bamidele Faparusi (fappy) by ladeb: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2017
U have been payed
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why I Stand With Hon Bamidele Faparusi (fappy) by offatified: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Voted for him in 2015......Was in Ode for days for his election. To my humble surprise i only met him once in Abuja at a nite club after the four years. i don't think he deserve my vote come 2018. Ekiti people shine ur eyes o.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Why I Stand With Hon Bamidele Faparusi (fappy) by 201320142015ob(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
How come these guys haven't gotten to their destination since I was a kid.

(1) (Reply)

What I Will Do About APC Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election - Uche Secondus / Buhari’s Spokesman, Femi Adesina, Nominated For Igbo Chieftaincy Title / Nigeria's Attorney General, Abubakar Malami Speaks On Innoson CEO's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.