Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (80089 Views)

John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel / Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Harbayme: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
She for say she wan resemble Nicholas cage ghost rider.
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by jummy604: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Blood of God.this is horrible
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
She's infact a big 'Tomb-Raider' fan as, she raided Angelina Jolie's tomb for her dead body.

1 Like

Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
The same thing ajepako did that now makes her looks 30 years older than her age
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Munae:
This is scary.
who tolded you that scary is her name?na so una go come here dey form like sey una know everything mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
oh fine girl, her now is more beautiful than her before hahahahahahahaha waste of sperm... condom would have prevented this nonsense... abeg where is dullard buhari
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by donhils: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lol
This is fuckìng crazy
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Saintsammurai(m): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
shift let me faint.
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Herdeybayo1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Waitin corncerning me.
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

The fact that the story is only being peddled by questionable sources puts it's veracity to doubt.

With Halloween just ended I don't want to believe any of this junk...just yet.
https://www.instagram.com/sahartabar_official/
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by dominique(f): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Even the botched doctors won't be able to fix this mess
The surgeons that agreed to do all that surgery deserves to be arrested and have their licenses revoked forever

4 Likes

Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Walking dead.

1 Like

Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
she actually looks like her twin sister
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Heartbender: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Omo.... e be like say her Iranian villages strong pass the ones wey dey naija o. See as she look like person wey her villages dey use her picture fan themselves for midnight

2 Likes

Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by 2shure: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
if his one be my maye
i nor go ask for funds
her real image wey be like ghost so
how her ghost wan take be.
e go be ugliest demon
na dis kind ones dey make boyz jump from God knows hw many upstairs/storey buildings esp for asia

dis one pay u
both her person ..spirit and ghost go chase u till death
dead bich walking

1 Like

Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Did she pay for this with money?

1 Like

Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Nostradamus: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
so bad,she wanted to like an hollywood icon but she end up been termed a zombie.
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by double0seven(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
Only stupid people will believe this story
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by jericco1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
see as she dey like costume.
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by duruokpu(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Appreciate the body that the almigty God HV given to u??hmmm very disgusting grin
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
Try to be you and not emulate others. What's the gain she will get to be like Angelina Jolie? Anyway she wants to prove that she is a die hard fan of Angelina movies. I pity her as her scaring face will make her to be indoor all time.

I know many planning to go for facial surgery will learnt a lesson from this
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Jolie Jackson grin
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
This looks fake.

Kind of looks like her though.
PS: Dear Angie fans, keep off. I am hungry right now.

1 Like

Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Whoever the surgeon is needs to die. See d nose setting na. Am sure the surgeon dropped outta Med Skul in 200l.

Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by XD3G: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
'Devilina' Jolie

2 Likes

Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Psoul(m): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Liars. The way ppl lie these days ehnnn....

Even a learner in platic surgery cannot do dis kind of job on a human face.

Ndi ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by RickandMorty: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
An insult to dead bodies

1 Like

Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Stylz69(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
She actually does look like Angelina Jolie.... in the movie Maleficient! I guess the plastic surgeon got the wrong idea and Made her look like Angelina Jolie’s character rather than the actress herself

1 Like

Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by gurunlocker: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lol... leave me and let me laugh to the lady stupidity, it is one in town...

She might be lucky to get auditioned for zombie movie role though...
Re: Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) by Likins(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) / Davido Acquires 4 Television Sets For ₦68 Million (Photo) / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.