Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats (17025 Views)

Buhari Saddened As Taiye Abe Dies In South Africa / Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by Chimanwosu(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
website for sale https://kedihealthcares.com.ng/
serious buyer should whats app or call this number 08105180737
Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by three: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
lightblazingnow:

“When it was announced that 26 Nigerians died recently in the Mediterranean, before they proved that they were all Nigerians, they buried them. “But the evidence I have from the Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora and Foreign Affairs, (Mrs. Abike Dabiri-Erewa) is that only three of them were identified as Nigerians. But I’ll not be surprised if the majority of them were Nigerians. “But anybody who died in the desert and Mediterranean without documents; to prove that he is a Nigerian, there is absolutely nothing we can do,’’ he said.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2017/11/it-saddens-my-heart-that-nigerians-are.html

As in, the guy hear say him score 3/26 but based on wetin him don arrange for Naija him believe say him suppose score 26/26.
Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by enemyofprogress: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
Is he not the curse?
Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
useless uncircumcised pig, Buhari sorry Jubril is a useless old incompetent clueless tyrant, I expect him to condemn Fulani killer squad in Yoruba land and middle belt... Nigeria is just a cursed country, slavery in Libya is far better than been enslave by Fulani oligarchy, what's difference between Fulani herdman's and Libyan slave traders Ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nigerians have no option but to escape from this hell hole you idiot. Some people can't afford a meal a day, they have no jobs, no quality public schools for their kids, no healthcare when they're sick and worst of all their future looks bleak. People are desperately looking for a better life. What does Mr President expect?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by felifeli: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Very bad Nigerians are sold in Libya like goats.
Even worse that Nigerians are slaughtered in Nigeria like chickens.
Jubrin see your life. undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by AnanseK(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
The truth is that these illegal immigrants trekking across the Sahara ( a dangerous enterprise going on for many years) is made up of Nigerians from particular regions of the country who believe that they can be smuggled into Europe where they can make money by all means including crime and prostitution. The have no passports, no visas , and have no respect for law and order whether national or international. They are the same drug couriers in prisons all over the world creating and maintaining the hateful image Nigeria has all over the world. Unless these primitive people understand that laws and regulations are meant to regulate and ensure and orderly harmonious human existence on this planet, we are going nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by afbstrategies: 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Same way he is saddened that herdsmen are everywhere, armed with AK 47s, killing innocent citizens and raping women.

Cry me a river undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by danvon(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
9jakohai:
Hmmm

Bubu, here is HOW you stop people from migrating to Libya...and then to Europe.

Once upon a time, thousands of Koreans and before them Japanese were migrating all over the place...then something happened.

Their home countries became industrial...and started manufacturing goods for the world to consume.

Bubu, i can never be you...but if i was in your shoes

1.I will cut all government spending...especially on our Senate and House of Reps and special advisers

2.I will increase taxes and also increase fees in health and education. All universities are gonna become public private.

3.I will start a ten year no, FIVE year programme to increase power gen to 20000MW...and we dobule that in ten years

4.Increase spending on technical schools, mono and polytechnics.

5.Deregulate the downstream petrol sector...yes, we waste millions on subsidy

6.Fight corruption...including APC members.

7.Attract foreign investors

8.Take a loan of 100bn USD to fix power transmission thoroughly.

9.Increase manufacturing.

10...Then there will be jobs galore...and no one would want to go to LEEBYA.
. I swear everything u listed is evil pure tyranny thank God ur not our leader
Take a loan of 100bn, who will pay it?
Increase taxes , sure give more money to the rich
Increase health fees, now I know ur evil
All universities should be public, meaning people will learn only what you want them to learn besides if they don't behave u could take them out with ASUU strike
Fight corruption? Ur already corrupt how else did someone like you become d president

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Talk is cheap.

Nigeria officials worldwide are the most ill trained on any governmental office.

Embassies and ambassadors =0

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by SOFTENGR: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
9jakohai:
Hmmm

Once upon a time, thousands of Koreans and before them Japanese were migrating all over the place...then something happened.

Their home countries became industrial...and started manufacturing goods for the world to consume.

1.I will cut all government spending...especially on our Senate and House of Reps and special advisers

2.I will increase taxes and also increase fees in health and education. All universities are gonna become public private.

3.I will start a ten year no, FIVE year programme to increase power gen to 20000MW...and we dobule that in ten years

Good advice.
We shall do No. 8.
Don't ask us how we use the money.
Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by emmie14: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by Lomprico2: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
.......but happy that fulani are killing people like flies in plateau. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by OLANIYI1985: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Since the inception of buhari government, the country is tight especially in terms of economy. people are travelling from nigeria to libya and everywhere. Nigeria is our home. Fix the country for us especially for men just starting there lives. If i had my way i will travel as well from this country. it tough over here.
Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by chngebeginwthme: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
jerseyboy:
Thanks to 50 years of hausa fulani controlled bad governance .

And your kinsmen still want to vote that Hausa man again Atiku hahha who is fooling who?
Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by chngebeginwthme: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
oblaak:
The illiterate president is happy about it since his asslickers are not involved. President for the religion of waste

Hatred will not kill you.. all i see is comment full of pain and hatred hahah..
Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by sayisayi(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Confirmed mumu....na naijanomics cause am...
Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by Pvibe007: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
9jakohai:
Hmmm

OMG!!!
Why are you so over intelligent! Did you study Government & Leadership in your Mother's womb? wink

I wish you contested for office of the Presidency in 2015, with this kind of Manifesto you at better than 10000 Buharis cheesy
Or betterstill we kick the midget of a VP and fix you in to direct the Fulani President !
Once again keep it up with your smartness and intelligence don't get polluted by Old olodo bandits like Sarrki and Omenka grin
Shalom

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by airminem(f): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
Still no measures have been taking to manage/control the menace...,your counterparts in foreign countries should be ready to support in stopping this inhumane act.
Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by talk2percy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
No be only saddened...no be u push them go there with hardship?
Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by brojoshua: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
That is one of the things that happen to the citizens of a corrupt country. That is one of damages corruption in Nigeria, looting, injustice and the likes is doing to the country and its citizens. If you can not really do anything to curb and kill corrupt and prosecute and punish the corrupt people in Nigeria, then you can not or never stop the consequences, but will just be watching the evil effects and be amazed at the consequences.
Now if you have the opportunity to prosecute and punish the corrupt people and execute true justice but you don't do it but continue to give one excuse after another as reasons for not being able to do justice, prosecute and punish corrupt people in Nigeria. And then when the evil consequences of persistent, unpunished and unchecked corruption is happening and you say that you are saddened about it, then you are only a mocker and an hypocrite and a liar
Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by chngebeginwthme: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
9jakohai:
Hmmm

All the listed above could have been achieved when we have high rise in price of crude oil but instead they looted all the money and render our youths useless. But still some youths still support those that looted their future..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by triple996(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
useless uncircumcised pig, Buhari sorry Jubril is a useless old incompetent clueless tyrant, I expect him to condemn Fulani killer squad in Yoruba land and middle belt... Nigeria is just a cursed country, slavery in Libya is far better than been enslave by Fulani oligarchy, what's difference between Fulani herdman's and Libyan slave traders Ndi Ara
All I see in ur comment is pure hatred and pain
These is unnecessary especially in a country with large ethnicity
Firstly, it is not Only Nigerians that r travelling out of Africa into Europe neither is it under Buhari that Nigerians started illegall migration, it's all over Africa d hardship is everywhere
Nigerians r always happy to insult there leaders unnecessarily
STOP THE TRIBALISM, it won't take us anywhere
4rm ur post I can tell dat u r an ipob sympathizer
Hate speech will take us no where

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by brojoshua: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
That is what you call a country and which you say you are ruling over. That is what corruption has done to the country you say you are a president over.
Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by Temidayo9(m): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
But on a more serious note, what re dey looking for in Libya? Some spent Millions to get there. Must you blow and ride Bugatti in life.... Life na jeje .

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

And your kinsmen still want to vote that Hausa man again Atiku hahha who is fooling who?
I'm not Igbo. I will be very proud if I were.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by Temidayo9(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Imarnuel04:
Nigerians have no option but to escape from this hell hole you idiot. Some people can't afford a meal a day, they have no jobs, no quality public schools for their kids, no healthcare when they're sick and worst of all their future looks bleak. People are desperately looking for a better life. What does Mr President expect?
Why you self never run go Libya? No amount of Suffering will makes me dive to ocean of unknown.
Mind you , most of them spent millions to get to Libya. And you re claiming because of hardship
Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by nothernstar: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
They be your brothers in Islam. Call them to order. You guys know how terrorism started in Islam and can stop it.
Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by tainot2002(m): 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats by AishaBuhari: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Buhari's leadership towards poor governance is quite glaring for the world to see! People who still supports him are accomplices!

You don't expect any sane Nigerian to praise him when he tries to do something right at the wrong time!

He's a capital FAILURE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Fire Service Did Not Use Buckets To Quench The Balogun Market Fire. / FG Votes N24 Billion For 10th NASS Members’ Accommodation / Rare History; Between Afonja And Alaafin Aole And The Curse On Yoruba (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.