Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Female Officer Arrested For Sex With Inmate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Officer Arrested For Sex With Inmate (834 Views)

California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / Prison Warder Commits Suicide After Intimate Photos With Inmate Goes Viral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Officer Arrested For Sex With Inmate by VeeInsider: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
A female corrections officer from Ohio has been arrested after she admitted having sex with at least one inmate.

Nakisha Newell, 28, has been charged with two counts of felony sexual battery and two counts of conveyance.

Newell was immediately fired after detectives in Butler County got a tip that she was bringing contraband into the county jail, including a cell phone and electronic cigarettes, Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones announced Monday.

Newell had worked at the correctional facility for 18 months.

When she was questioned about the smuggled items, the 28-year-old woman reportedly admitted to having sex with a male inmate.

“Being a corrections officer is a noble but tough job,” Jones said. “These men and women work hard and always have to be on their guard. My employees take pride in their work and strive to ensure this facility maintains a great reputation. She has tarnished that and I do not want people like that working for me.”

Newell could face additional charges as the investigation continues to unfold.

The investigation into Newell got under way after an 'observant corrections sergeant' tipped off her superiors about her activities related to suspected contraband, which he 'didn’t think were right,' according to Major Mike Craft, of the Sheriff’s Office.

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/news/female-corrections-officer-arrested-for-sex-with-inmate/
Re: Female Officer Arrested For Sex With Inmate by Eazie351(m): 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
no be only men konji dey worry

(1) (Reply)

The Mindset That Need To Be Changed In Relationships / I Just Dey Vex, This Love Thing Is Just So Stressful / She Said We Have An Expiry Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.