Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement (26943 Views)

Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by seunlly(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Make I just dey watch how this will end
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by hotspec(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
shegzy30:
pls n.landers i need your assistance. I'm a final year student of ilorin. I'm in need of #8,000 to complete my school fees,and the payment is closing on Tuesday,5th Dec. I have tried my possible best to raise the money through friends but no positive result,and i don't have hope in anywhere again that is why I'm asking for your assistance.
john Isaac 0220730113(gtb) 08106853918
proof of ur studentship
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by ehissi(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
angry

At the end of the day, they will sack the perm sec, reinstate him with double promotion.

What a useless government....... angry
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by buchilino(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
D DIRT N CORRUPTION DAT BESETS DIS ADMINISTRATION IS UNBELIEVABLE. DEY NOW WANT TO MAKE D PS D FALL GUY. WAT A SHAME.
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
"erroneous reinstatement and promotion". What a shame!
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by JERRYABC2(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nigeria wow
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by codedguy1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
Thank God someone has finally admitted this crime.

But I think its all planned and nothing will happen to him. I mean what we truly expect to happen to someone who commits this type of crime will not happen.

let's continue to watch and see how it goes, except its not naija again.
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Kingspin(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
See country!!!!
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by talk2percy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
She's been mandated by buhari to take the fall- surely! If not why not? Poor sacrificial lamb!
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by maasoap(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
TrueSenator:
I suspected that he was going to accept since Maina mentioned PMB's name yesterday cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Test of Loyalty...... wink wink wink wink wink
What Would Have Happened To Buhari If He had not taken responsibility?
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Abeyjide: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Maina lawyer said his client has been receiving salary since even to Oct.he was told to show evidence and he was beating round the Bush. The lawyer was turn to a laughing stock.
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Bishop1monte(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
I followed it live on channels tv he said he said it verbally and was bed-ridden in the hospital in the next two weeks
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by konoplyanka: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
smirn come and defend your Fulani brother here.
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by firo08(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pls beware of this man on Facebook he is a scam Name:
Tunji Mayowa Suleiman (Olatunji Isaac)

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by MosD: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ya, that's how it works; someone low in the line of food-chain has to take the fall
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by doctokwus: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Taking the fall for Buhari cause the whole reinstatement was with his knowledge and express approval as investigations and direct statement from Maina has revealed.
They should continue taking responsibility for all Buhari's errors,gaffes,incompetence and lies till he leaves office.
He won't rule for ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Charly68: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
Somebody must have promised him protection if he could cover them..useless sets of people running govt as personal business ..what an arrant nonsense
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by CharleyBright(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
Am wondering why the Ministry of Interior has long been playing the ostrich in the Maina saga and trying to rope in the Head of Service of the Federation.
The Minister of Interior and his people in that ministry are culpable.
By the end of the day, nothing will happen. The fight against corruption is meant against opposition.
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
generalbush:
Lol. So APC wants to make someone the scape goat. Lol.

Let's leave the drama, if you are ready to make money as a writer? check my signature.
u have every element of dat barbecue guy in u, shey u are not dat barbecue guy ni?
weda u don change profession

confess now b4 I blow whistle 4 all nairalanderz to appia on yo as$ angry
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
ineptitude at its zenith!!!
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Lightening: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
shegzy30:

pls n.landers i need your assistance. I'm a final year
student of ilorin. I'm in need of #8,000 to complete my
school fees,and the payment is closing on Tuesday,5th
Dec. I have tried my possible best to raise the money
through friends but no positive result,and i don't have
hope in anywhere again that is why I'm asking for your
assistance.

john Isaac
0220730113(gtb)

Are you requesting this help from IPOD, Afonja or Fulani herdsmen, Christians or Muslims? You are now asking the entire Nairalanders for help not minding their tribe or religion. Hope you keep up the love after you get this help. There is no gain in divisiveness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by asawanathegreat(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Communists kid
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by generalbush(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

u have every element of dat barbecue guy in u, shey u are not dat barbecue guy ni?
weda u don change profession

confess now b4 I blow whistle 4 all nairalanderz to appia on yo as$ angry

Lmao... I no be barbecue ooo...

I did with my hands and my imagination.

Writing toh sure.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Blue3k(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lol mystery solved. I guess this liar can be fired now. How his boss plays into it needs to be determined.

Magaji made the U-turn having first indicted the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Winifred Oyo-Ita, as being responsible for the letter directing Maina’s reinstatement.
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by motikorede: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
The man is confused .... Am very sure some baas are there with them flashing him with danger signs so he can recant his claims. ...
Nigeria sha ....
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by kinharold(m): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Paperwhite:
No long story.Forget this charade. Buhari,Malami,Danbazzao are all aware of Maina's reinstatement.

Somebody just have to be the fall guy, it is normal, it is expected. Intricacies of Power.
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by lereinter(m): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
how much was he given to carry the sins buhari, malami, sgf etc
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by earthcrust: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
We already know that Buhari is responsible no hiding place for d thief.
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by bejeria101(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
This clown wants to be the fall guy,very unsmart we know better. Apc is a corrupt and inept govt
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by jimcollins136: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nonsense people
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Roadmike(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
Imagine this rubbish from a Perm sec.

I often doubt this toga of mr Integrity granted the President. Very prevalent throughout his administration are acts of insubordination and funny enough it often involves people of his Ethnic stock against people of other tribes. the tales are endless.

Worst of all these are acts HE or his People will not accept.

Check it out its endless

Kanti Baru vs Kachikwu.

CG customs Vs Finance Minister

Health minister Vs NHIS ES before he was weep to line

Similarly with the same Finance Minister vs DG SEC before the minister decides to exercise her Authority by suspending Him.
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by OHCOMEON: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Oyiboman69:
Someone must claim responsibility for their gross incompetence,walai APC gobberment haff killded us I want to think that this people are core civil servants and have been in government long b4 this party came to power. You would not think that they are doing all of these cause it is no longer bizness as usual. It should be your & my bizness to make sure these people are brought to book as a deterrent to others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: How Buhari Sent Fayemi Back To Nigeria To Meet Omisore Ahead Of Elec / Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun / Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.