Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,787 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement (26942 Views)

Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by OHCOMEON: 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Oyiboman69:
Someone must claim responsibility for their gross incompetence,walai APC gobberment haff killded us . I want to think that this people are core civil servants and have been in government long b4 this party came to power. You would not think that they are doing all of these cause it is no longer bizness as usual. It should be your & my bizness to make sure these people are brought to book as a deterrent to others.

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Milestones: 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
HE SHOULD JUST MENTION THE OTHER PEOPLES NAME & GO AHEAD & RESIGN NOW!!!!
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by oglalasioux(m): 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Fall guy.

He'll be retired and subsequently rewarded with the governorship of his state in 2023.
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 01, 2017
Nigerians have never been taken for granted like this before. Shame on this government.
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Xano(m): 4:26am On Dec 01, 2017
Interesting

There is video evidence of Maina said, Buhari, Malami, Danbazzao are all aware of the process of his reinstatement, now this man wants to take responsibility.

They think to spin the wheel several times to suit their narrative would help them cover-up the lies, they are naïve.

The truth would always prevail.
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Awoo88: 4:56am On Dec 01, 2017
The guy did no own up. He was simply caught in his lies. And when he tried to go technical citing a copy of a letter that was just for information purpose only, his integrity, insubordination and incompetence was made obvious. He later apologized.
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by shegzy30: 5:06am On Dec 01, 2017
hotspec:
proof of ur studentship
can I pm you for the proof or you drop your phone number so i send my admission number and and my password to open my portal?
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by shegzy30: 5:11am On Dec 01, 2017
Lightening:

Are you requesting this help from IPOD, Afonja or Fulani herdsmen, Christians or Muslims? You are now asking the entire Nairalanders for help not minding their tribe or religion. Hope you keep up the love after you get this help. There is no gain in divisiveness.
I hardly coment on nairaland
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by shegzy30: 5:12am On Dec 01, 2017
Lightening:

Are you requesting this help from IPOD, Afonja or Fulani herdsmen, Christians or Muslims? You are now asking the entire Nairalanders for help not minding their tribe or religion. Hope you keep up the love after you get this help. There is no gain in divisiveness.
I hardly coment on nairaland
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by tobsvent: 6:33am On Dec 01, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Then he should be prosecuted
Prosecu... Whaat?
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by smirn(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2017
codedguy1:
Thank God someone has finally admitted this crime.

But I think its all planned and nothing will happen to him. I mean what we truly expect to happen to someone who commits this type of crime will not happen.

let's continue to watch and see how it goes, except its not naija again.
So how do you describe the crime he has committed or what charge do you think he will face? If you follow up well with the testimonies before the probe panel, the Head of the civil service admitted that a letter requesting for Maina reinstatement was sent to her to act on which she did not and that said later was tendered before the panel. She also revealed that the letter was also copied to the ministry of interior. The question here is, who sent the letter to the HOS of the federation and copied the ministry of interior? Because what I can understand here is that the ministry of interior took action based on the letter copied to them without waiting for the HOS input on the matter.
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by codedguy1(m): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2017
smirn:

So how do you describe the crime he has committed or what charge do you think he will face? If you follow up well with the testimonies before the probe panel, the Head of the civil service admitted that a letter requesting for Maina reinstatement was sent to her to act on which she did not and that said later was tendered before the panel. She also revealed that the letter was also copied to the ministry of interior. The question here is, who sent the letter to the HOS of the federation and copied the ministry of interior? Because what I can understand here is that the ministry of interior took action based on the letter copied to them without waiting for the HOS input on the matter.

you have answered the question yourself with your last sentence.

The copy sent to the ministry of interior was a FYI copy. According to the HOS before Maina could have been reinstated a copy that she would have endorsed is what should have been acted on and not a copy that was just for their information. Therein lies the crime.
Oyo Ita said she never endorsed the copy sent to her for his reinstatement.

its like employing people in your company because you are the head of a department without HR knowing or endorsing the recruitment.
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by orisa37: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2017
Agreed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun / Kogi Judges Avoid Swearing In Edward Onoja As Deputy Governor / Osun Rerun: How Buhari Sent Fayemi Back To Nigeria To Meet Omisore Ahead Of Elec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.