Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 (17454 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the SemiFinals?

Arsenal FC: 43% (43 votes)
Barcelona: 56% (57 votes)
This poll has ended

UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 / Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April / Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by switch411(m): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2010
Nothing is impossible!! Arsenal came back from two goals down to level up at the Emirate, They sure can score. more than one goal against the great Barcelona.
lets enjoy the game!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by bigfather(m): 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2010
switch411:

Nothing is impossible!! Arsenal came back from two goals down to level up at the Emirate, They sure can score. more than one goal against the great Barcelona.
lets enjoy the game!!

That was at the emirates with their full squard and now that six of their top players are out, you think a miracle can still spring up ? Lol,
Lets wait and see. How many hours remain sef ?! undecided
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by tboy1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2010
big father:

That was at the emirates with their full squard and now that six of their top players are out, you think a miracle can still spring up ? Lol,
Lets wait and see. How many hours remain sef ?! undecided
what full squad? Arshavin & Gallas - played how many mins did they play?
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by scantee(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2010
tayoccu:

was rubin kazan beating barcelona a dream or reality?
if you/we all want to be real, then we'll all wait till the end of the match, cos in reality,it is never over before the match.
remember cameroon and senegal both beat defending world cup champions.

the odds are against us,it might seem unlikely, but we will win barca by a single goal margin. (ie 0-1, 1-2).

and where is rubin kazan today?
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2010
khanye:

Song out of Barca trip, Campbell doubtful . . .Hopefully Mikael Silvestre will play grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Dclique(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2010
switch411:

Nothing is impossible!!  Arsenal came back from two goals down to level up at the Emirate
I agree. Hope still dey cry
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by harmeenut: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2010
and where is rubin kazan today?

It doesn't matter. For sure Arsenal will be somewhere else (and a better place for that matter) SEMI FINAL wink wink wink
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by scantee(m): 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2010
Dclique:

I agree. Hope still dey cry

Barça are seeking their 25th European semi final appearance, and eleventh in the premier European club competition. For Arsenal, it would the third time.

lol

harmeenut:

It doesn't matter. For sure Arsenal will be somewhere else (and a better place for that matter) SEMI FINAL wink wink wink

laugh in barcelona haaaaaaaaaaapuyolmesssialvesxaviinistaibrabojanpedroabidalpeppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by talkmarkay(m): 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2010
No doubt about it tonight, the best team will proceed to semi final.
I wish the both club best of luck tonight.

Up Arsenal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up Barcelona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by slap1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2010
We shall visit Camp Nou and come back with victory. Can someone say Amen to that.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by scantee(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2010
slap1:

We shall visit Camp Nou and come back with victory. Can someone say Amen to that.

keep dreaming, the earlier u wake up the earlier the better
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by harmeenut: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2010
Scantee

laugh in barcelona haaaaaaaaaaapuyolmesssialvesxaviinistaibrabojanpedroabidalpe ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

una na serious o, na u sabi, laugh anyway you like. next fews hours will judge. Infact me sef laugh in gunnerz' way
AlmuniaSagnaVermaelenCampbellClichyDenilsonDiabyNasriRosickyWalcottBendtnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hahahahahehehehe……, grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

and need I remind you, he laughs longest who laughs last wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by v3: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2010
harmeenut:

he laughs longest who laughs last wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin
*death* shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2010
scantee:

Barça are seeking their 25th European semi final appearance, and eleventh in the premier European club competition. For Arsenal, it would the third time.

lol

laugh in barcelona haaaaaaaaaaapuyolmesssialvesxaviinistaibrabojanpedroabidalpeppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by 4peace(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2010
slap1:

Amen
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by 4peace(m): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2010
Arsenal will not be disgrace
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by harmeenut: 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2010
Arsenal trains ahead of match.
See everybody dey Kampe

[img][/img]

Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by harmeenut: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2010
Barca go hear wen

[img][/img]

Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by scantee(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2010
4peace:

Amen

who be this one?
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by RecentPost: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2010
Blame it on our stupid coach parading kindagarteen kids,either you like it or not arsenal is out and stop decieving yourself just looking at what xerbi alonso said yesterday,,,,this is a disgrace to arsenal i will advice to allow wenger to leave if he would keep on buying kids

Barcelona midfielder Xavi has that Arsenal are fortunate that they even have a chance to make the Champions League semi-finals after the way in which the Catalan giants dominated the first leg at the Emirates last week.
After a scoreless first half where Barcelona were hard to handle, two Zlatan Ibrahimovic goals put the Spanish side in the driving seat before goals from Theo Walcott and Cesc Fabregas earned the Gunner an unlikely draw.

The Spanish international, considered one of the world’s finest players, has acknowledged that with the way his side played in London, Arsenal are lucky to be within five of the reigning Champions League winner, let alone tied.

“Arsenal are still lucky to be in the tie, Barcelona annihilated them,” Xavi told The Mirror.

“The first 45 minutes of football we played was incredible. It was the best football we have played and it is a miracle that we didn’t win by five goals.”

Xavi has also mentioned how dangerous Walcott, who began the Gunners comeback in the first leg with a goal right after coming on as a substitute, can be to Barcelona at the Nou Camp.

“Walcott can do the 100m at 10.3secs, that’s incredible for a footballer and any defender would struggle against him.”

Even though Arsenal will be without Cesc Fabregas and William Gallas, Barcelona injury concerns of their own, with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Andres Iniesta and Yaya Toure all ruled out.

Also missing for the Spanish club are Gerard Pique and Carles Puyol, who will miss the game through suspension.

Become a fan of Goal.com USA's Facebook fan page for all the latest news and insight into everything related to the beautiful game
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2010
slap1:

4peace:

Amen
       wrong one,        
     instead;     We shall visit Camp Nou and come back as Victim grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by scantee(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2010
odiaero:

wrong one,        
     instead;     We shall visit Camp Nou and come back as Victim grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg tell them oh
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by slap1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2010
Odiaero! Odiaero! Odiaero! How many times did I call u? U r lukin 4 my trouble o, Seun is my witness.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by folly24: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2010
i learnt this is one of the reason nigeria student fail ---barcelona & arsenal   of what progress to nig society. i wonder this new love for european league---can it be sign of idleness?
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2010
slap1:

Odiaero! Odiaero! Odiaero! How many times did I call u? U r lukin 4 my trouble o, Seun is my witness.
  just like they will say in nigeria pigin english, "so u don trace me come here slap 1'' grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2010
folly24:

i learnt this is one of the reason nigeria student fail ---barcelona & arsenal of what progress to nig society. i wonder this new love for european league---can it be sign of idleness?
if u don't hv something better 2 say, why don't u back off grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by pek(m): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2010
i watched the match yesterday. it ended 1-2 in favour of arsenal.
barcelona got a red card that was a result of tackling walcot.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by medal: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2010
i just dont know if pple can analyse and say out the truth in the spirit of soccer.i blif gunners is out of the
CLC.cos i am having 2 away goals already.see u 2moro to celebr8 .barca for life
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2010
pek:

i watched the match yesterday. it ended 1-2 in favour of arsenal.
barcelona got a red card that was a result of tackling walcot.
u need a sleeping tablet grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by ogazi007(m): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2010
Barcelona's Andres Iniesta could start Champions League clash against Arsenal
Midfielder ready to make a surprising return to action,

Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola had good news ahead of Tuesday's Champions League clash with Arsenal as midfielder Andres Iniesta came through training ahead of the game on Tuesday.

Guardiola will now have Iniesta available for selection in the second leg of the quarterfinal tie at the Nou Camp, according to Spanish newspaper Marca.

Iniesta was initially ruled out for 10 days after sustaining an injury on March 27 against Mallorca, but the Spanish international appears to have recovered bang on schedule having completed the training session with no ill-effects.

If he starts the game, which is evenly poised at 2-2 after the first leg at the Emirates Stadium, it is expected that Iniesta will partner fellow Spanish international Xavi Hernandez in the Barca midfield.

Ini the golden boi is back,lol.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2010
medal:

i just dont know if pple can analyse and say out the truth in the spirit of soccer.i blif gunners is out of the
CLC.cos i am having 2 away goals already.see u 2moro to celebr8 .barca for life
cos they are too ashame to admit it, but inside them, they are crying grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by slap1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2010
odiaero:

if u don't hv something better 2 say, why don't u back off grin grin
I second this. Poor funding is more dangerous to education than watching football match.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Arsenal To Play Atletico Madrid In Europa League Semi-finals / Arsenal Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 23rd April 2021 / FIFA 'Disapproves' Of European Super League Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.