Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? (42197 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! / Wife Be Contented With Your Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by mkoabiola: 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
because some wives stil tie wrapper lik an old woman.
Remain spicy jus lik wen he 1st met u,
Anoda,dere is diffrent btwn ewedu,banga,egusi,owo n ofensala.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Boluzie(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Cyberfreak: The 'infecting their wives with diseases' part is just horrifying. I don't understand the insatiable appetite for sex these men have. Its sickening.
same for you women too cos you are talking like you women are angels!!!!
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by nanzozo(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
Cyberfreak: The 'infecting their wives with diseases' part is just horrifying. I don't understand the insatiable appetite for sex these men have. Its sickening.
Men are naturally hunters,what to xpect hunter who sees so many to hunt for?As some one says,women change in marriage n men don't it!
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by claimme: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
Why shud the man be d one to always ask for sex frm his wife? Also, 99% of married women nag and don't respect their hubbies. Also, why is it that whenever a man wants to do, that's wen his wife will remind him of how he offended her? To the extent that d man's Prik wud become flaccid. I have reasons to cheat cos of my wife's attitudes but I chose not to cos I don't want to start what I know is wrong and won't be able to stop. I love se.x buh my wife is fond of putting up attitudes that get me frustrated. I am still trying hard not to start what I neva did while I was single. It aint easy though.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Mercyu1(f): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
ULSHERLAN: d reason is because gals change on getn married and guys dont like it,
Pls don't even try 2 justify dt sinful act here.Wat do u expect wen u decided 2 get married?Dnt u knw child-birth ll cause her 2 hv changes in her body?Did u nt take an oath 2 stick 2 her no matter wat?Dnt u fink u ll eventually hv changes in ur own body?How wuld u feel if she starts cheatin on u cos of d changes u hv in body.Men!!!
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Donjazzy12(m): 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Women are totally clueless about this. Men will always cheat because they are wired to. The kind of sexual pressure men deal with in a day trounces what most women see in their entire life time. it is all about sex and to be truthful one woman is never enough. So when you see a man that is faithful know that he is a very strong man. For women, it takes practically no effort to be faithful.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by joeralph(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
After marrying her, you go out after others? It shows some level of immaturity & irresponsibility in da man.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by buoye1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
because they go through hell in their various homes frm u ppu.....Onli a foolish/Mad man ll have peace of mind with his wife nd stil go out there chasing yng gals
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by flyforall: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
makw una listen i get explanation to dis tori
dont shoot me oh im just a messenger
u wey as u fit watch one tv station for 1 day?
That is how it is with the organ called penis lol
on a serious note its a matter of self control
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by CHIMSKY(m): 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
Its in our DNA.It goes back to caveman times when death cld come at any moment and survival was the first instinct.We want to spread our seed as widely as possible to ensure survival of the species.We also want a female who looks like she can carry our children and breastfeed them.That is why a woman with big kegs,wide hips and a tiny waist is a man killer anyday.What she looks like facially is beside the point.
miarmor: Can somebody please explain why most men still run after other ladies after marriage. Why do men find it difficult to stick with their wives no matter how beautiful or attractive she is? This is so pathetic.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by iykololo(m): 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
miarmor: Can somebody please explain why most men still run after other ladies after marriage. Why do men find it difficult to stick with their wives no matter how beautiful or attractive she is? This is so pathetic.
it is d oda way round. Married Ladies go after other men.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Haba!!! This topic was opened in 2010 nd it just made front page? Smh sad sad
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Sagamite(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ninapha: Well not every man. I can stand in for my husband. I hv known him for 18yrs + and he has not given me any reason to.

-Some men sure do but hv u considered that our attitudes sometimes could send our men outside!

-Other men who are into it hv been cheats even before u agreed to marry them hoping they wd stop.

-Yet the others want to belong to the big boys club, so they follow follow what their friends are doing.

-Dear ladies, we can still bring them home by being wives and not just women.

Something tells me you are a high-quality woman.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by peterjero(m): 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Man insatiability towards women dates back to history, so I think we have nothing to do about it, we just try to be cautious. Abraham in d bible, David, Solomon and you name all had fling of a sort.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by VULCAN(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
My brother, its a sign that delay is not denial. While some topics enter front page the same day they are created, some take longer. Let this be a reminder to us all that we should not give up. grin

Baddestguyp: Haba!!! This topic was opened in 2010 nd it just made front page? Smh sad sad

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by aribabz(m): 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
geez
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by chuqudy(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ebonyeyes: If what you say is the truth, women can pray to meet good men like you smiley

And unfortunately, most girls dont like sincere and good guys.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mercy-u:
Pls don't even try 2 justify dt sinful act here.Wat do u expect wen u decided 2 get married?Dnt u knw child-birth ll cause her 2 hv changes in her body?Did u nt take an oath 2 stick 2 her no matter wat?Dnt u fink u ll eventually hv changes in ur own body?How wuld u feel if she starts cheatin on u cos of d changes u hv in body.Men!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Smtimes both sex find it hard 4dem 2control dia libido wen seein a beautiful man or woman.even wen day try 2b faithful,it jst kip on pushin dem. Some can be inheritd while sm can be characteristics we learn 4rm peer group whch kums bak 2hunt us durin marriage.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
ifekemmy:

So if gals change , guys can't call dem to order. D nxt tin for dem is to also go after anoda gurl .Is dat not change too
Then don't complain since u also knw ladies change
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by toyinolaigbe: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
benedictac:

Not all, i can categorically say that mine is contented with me

pls madam, u better trust urself, dont trust daddy ooo.if he do, will he tell u?
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
adetoru: Men are confused grin grin wink

^^^^
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by omiata(m): 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
The answer is simple, we all eat different kind of food to stay healthy, hence men need difference pooshiee to stay alert.

some pooshiee lack...
vitamin
protein
carbon
fat
oil
juice etc
Men need a complete diet which is hardly ever present in one pooshiee... if u agree like my post..
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by noblejazz(m): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Deep Soul: Men are just insatiable. Some of them even go as far as repeatedly having unprotected sex with women who arent their wives thus exposing innocent women to all sorts.

Na God they save person.

Prayer: Lord, please give me a good man.

Pray harder!!
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by BigBizzy(m): 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
Somehow, the topic should have been why do ladies of nowadays find it hard to say NO to married men
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by zomoears(m): 12:20am On Oct 15, 2013
obailala: To a large extent, most married men that cheat did not plan to be cheaters, they were forced into that situation by their wives. The unfortunate thing with it is that once it starts, it can hardly be stopped. Most women get married and after the first child, they forget they have a marital duty to their husbands.

I have countless number of guys who complain about getting the cookie once a month or even 2 months and this is after endless pleas, tricks and gifts. At a point these 'good' husbands get frustrated and eventually become scared to even ask their wives for the cookie, then comes the 'temptation' into the situation. A man that is this frustrated, God forbid he falls for the temptation to look outside and then the women folks open their mouth to say 'all men are the same.'
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by bonetalk(m): 12:21am On Oct 15, 2013
Deep Soul:

Prayer: Lord, please give me a good man.
of which i am wink
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by fyneboi79(m): 12:28am On Oct 15, 2013
Siena: There are still guys out there that are pretty contented with their lot.

I for one really love my wife, would change nothing about her, and would never dream of looking elsewhere for what my wife can readily give me. Only death will part us, and by God's grace, that's a long way off. smiley
Most times in a marriage if the man won't cheat,then its the woman cheating or both or most often times the man doing the cheating.Hmm in dis case I just wonder who's doing it

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by miky(m): 1:39am On Oct 15, 2013
contended in which way? do you mean sexually?? because if its the latter then you are treading a path which is predetermined already. I think men and women love differently though.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by itsmayiela(m): 2:42am On Oct 15, 2013
u guys think it's easy on the side of men? U tink it's easy to be eating one type of food daily(say, eba and okra soup)? Or u tink it's easy watching just one TV channel forever(say Emmanuel Tv)? Haba mana, man need try anoda tin once in a while
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 15, 2013
Abekeade08: ^^^^thats why imma want to kill the fool wey wan cheat on me. I can only beg God to give me a good hubby like Siena so I won't go to jail on murder charges. grin
Hm! I guess this is boiling down to infatuation, He is married plz.
That is exaltly the same thing we are talking about luring the married Man to bed.

You all are talking about the men, what aboyt the married women who chase flirt around young men?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife / Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby / I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.