Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? (42191 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! / Wife Be Contented With Your Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by grandstar(m): 3:54am On Oct 15, 2013
adetoru: @ebonyeyes,I looked at ur profile pic and all I can say is WTF! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
LOVE IS BLIND! MAYBE THE GUY NEEDS PAPERS!
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by sparta(f): 5:05am On Oct 15, 2013
miarmor: Can somebody please explain why most men still run after other ladies after marriage. Why do men find it difficult to stick with their wives no matter how beautiful or attractive she is? This is so pathetic.
the question should be. Why are married dogs and pigs never content with their wives? A Real man does not sleep around bcus his body is sacred to him. Pigs and dogs do though

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by LaryBoy(m): 6:25am On Oct 15, 2013
can u chop one soup for one year?can u chop one soup for one year?can u chop one soup for one year?
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 15, 2013
sparta: the question should be. Why are married dogs and pigs never content with their wives? A Real man does not sleep around bcus his body is sacred to him. Pigs and dogs do though
u hav a very loud mouth dat can drive any husband into d waitin arms of single girls outside.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by bennieman: 6:36am On Oct 15, 2013
dame temitope: i beleive is becos of greedness nd nt contended wit wat dey have which make dem fall into lust wit another woman.

Your english is in dire need of deliverance

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by loptos(m): 6:36am On Oct 15, 2013
1.It takes grace and fear of God to be faithful which all men should seek for
2.Some men mitate to do so or marry when they said i do without knowing the content.
3.Upbringing matters too,either extended or polygamous.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Emeth: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2013
The number of threads put out for the sole purpose of condemning and castigating a sex - male or female - is getting increasingly annoying. Why are we hell bent on casting aspersions on one another. Truth is this trend can only serve to create antipathy between both sex. Men and women are meant to complement one another and not become sworn rivals. It is true that Love does bring hurt with it atimes, but Hate is a recipe for disaster and a tool of regression. After all is said and done, Love does make the world go round. Planting this notion of 'gender isolation' or 'ganging up together' or 'we against them' mentality in the mind of the younger generation isn't the best. Unnatural sexual orientation are fast on the rise and this growing void between between both gender could possibly be the reason why. Nature/God has made it so that we coexist together, why not make the most of this and learn to coexist BETTER. Love and Respect are two sides of a coin, appropriating them correctly will serve us well. All the best pals. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by ifeanyiubesie: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2013
Not true 'cos I love mine n have never wanted another but in some cases the couples are to blamed for it due to issues they have and in some cases result to the man/woman's waywardness.all the same some men are randy likewise women period.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by ProfOwah(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2013
some men r not usually contented with what dey have, some are sexually gifted n some have long throt on women that why they have to leave wife n look for another woman.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Chynexa(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2013
miarmor: Can somebody please explain why most men still run after other ladies after marriage. Why do men find it difficult to stick with their wives no matter how beautiful or attractive she is? This is so pathetic.

Even most women does same too. The truth is that the law of nature or karma must take effect. As a young girl in secondary school or university or even as an unmarried graduate, once u had in ur time slept with another woman's husband in d name of knowing whats up or whatever u girls call it, it must surely come back to u. By the time u marry ur own husband, another young girl must surely do same to u. It is the law of nature: DO UNTO OTHERS AS U WANT THEM DO UNTO U. THE MEASURE U GIVE IS THE MEASURE U WILL RECEIVE.
So, if our single ladies should learn to date single guys and leave other women husbands alone it will go a long way to reducing men's stepping out.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Burutus(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2013
adetoru: @ebonyeyes,I looked at ur profile pic and all I can say is WTF! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by PrinceJustice(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2013
NEXT >>
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by vitaeterna: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2013
;DPay back time for those wives who kept married men when they were not married away from their legitimate homes. Any wife who cannot keep her husband contented is falling. Find out what is missing

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Abambi: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2013
Godalone: Not all married men,at least i have been away from my wife for a whole year and i did not cheat on her and i will never.

My Broda I wonder whether na blood dey run for your veins ... One year !!
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by pepperliny(f): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2013
The simple answer is because they lack a personal relationship with God! The depth of love a man has for his wife does not guarantee he will not cheat,the only thing that will stop him is the fear of God knowing that what he is about to indulge in is a wicked thing and will grieve God's heart. This theory also applies to the female gender.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by bfmconcepts: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2013
women tend to lose their values as they stay longer in their matrimony
They depreciate in what they used to do before and immediately you got married
Some are not as romantic and friendly as they used to be back in the days
then, men wants attention and care at all times and if he's not getting enough in his house
he goes out for supplement.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Sagamite(m): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2013
sparta: the question should be. Why are married dogs and pigs never content with their wives? A Real man does not sleep around bcus his body is sacred to him. Pigs and dogs do though

Heeeeey!

"Real man" manufacturer. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Ramanto(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
some women can b so boring after marriage.they feel they'v arrived and dunt need to impress their men anymre,whras there r other ladies out thr that can gve anythng to get attention
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Everfrank(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
One toto dey kill prick.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Cestmoi1(f): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hmmmm... *rolls eyes like one lady, returns eyes to normal and kicks her*
Na lie? #kicks him back#
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Happytina(f): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
[quote author=Kanwulia]Phocking other women does not mean he ain't sticking to me o! Ask better men like BILL CLINTORIS! kiss

Which man in that una YEYE-BIBLE stuck to ONE WIFE?

Kanwulia, its better u mind what u say. Ur existence in this world is a misery, dnt use The Bible to do karikature to avoid bringing wat wil ruin u upon urself. Comment on a plain ground.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by veave(f): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
one word- INDISCIPLINE
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by aderome(f): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
They lack the fear of God
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by fibonacciseries(f): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
[quote author=Happytina][/quote]He/she who fears GOD will never ever call HIS WORD 'yeye'. we need to fear and respect GOD without HIM, we cannot be. If theres fear of GOD in every individual, this TOPIC would not be in existence. i rest my case.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by childless: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ebonyeyes: If what you say is the truth, women can pray to meet good men like you smiley

What siena said is very true i have bn reading his post especially when his wife delivered a baby, men like him are very few,
women face dis challenge of their huby toasting other ladies especialy if the woman cld nt conceive easily, if d woman is lucky to find out the man will tell you he wanted to know if he is still a man, as if they change his manhood to vjj mcheeeeewww.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
The law of diminishing marginal utility is involved. And this law has taken a firm hold of most men.

Leave matter for mathias, joor.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by uruemu123: 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
It is only glutons that eat up and down and its only male cock dat run after female hen and also lizard run after female lizard so men are not just contented with what they used so they like changing them or dump them when they are old this is just the problem.
By uruemu.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Gloriouspa(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
It takes the fear of God and grace not to cheat on your wife/spouse in marriage. In my own case, I am contended with the kind of woman God has given me. I am happily married for over 10 years now and God has helped me to be faithful to my wife. I have never sleep with any other woman apart from my wife and I pray it will continue like that till death do us part. It takes the FEAR of GOD, grace and commitment.

I pray god will deliver those who cheat on their spouse (amen).
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by buklan: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ebonyeyes: If what you say is the truth, women can pray to meet good men like you smiley

Omo u r right
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by here: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
Very negative mindset.
Its no different from a suicidal one only matter of time and being expressed in another dimension.
Every spouse who cheats only reflects how much s/he hates him/erself.
There is a trend going on,people are taking out their frustrations on the ones they love believing it makes them feel good.
I like to close by saying "everyone grows old feeling used"
I have seen men cheat by just traveling out of town,I have also seen women cheat because he traveled to a far state and comes once in 1-3yrs,statistics none;I bet you dont have.
My question: Is there no way we can discus how to get your spouse not to cheat and atleast offer vacation packages or organise outings or events to help unions than sit all day post on spouse who cheat?
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
C'est moi:

Na lie? #kicks him back#

Perfect lie if I must say. It's bi-directional *dusts off her fragile kick* grin
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
here: Very negative mindset.
Its no different from a suicidal one only matter of time and being expressed in another dimension.
Every spouse who cheats only reflects how much s/he hates him/erself.
There is a trend going on,people are taking out their frustrations on the ones they love believing it makes them feel good.
I like to close by saying "everyone grows old feeling used"
I have seen men cheat by just traveling out of town,I have also seen women cheat because he traveled to a far state and comes once in 1-3yrs,statistics none;I bet you dont have.
My question: Is there no way we can discus how to get your spouse not to cheat and atleast offer vacation packages or organise outings or events to help unions than sit all day post on spouse who cheat?

I am happy someone finally addressed the issue in such a way. We should have a discussion on how to make a change.
I am convinced that many Nigerian men cheat because it is considered normal in Nigeria's society.
I know, people will get angry with me now and say white men cheat too. Yet, I am convinced that Nigerian men cheat more. And I am also convinced that it is due to the fact that we accept this behaviour so easily. So not only biology plays a part in that whole scenario but also the cultural approach. My opinion AND experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife / Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.