Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? (42192 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! / Wife Be Contented With Your Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Ifebazz(m): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Policewoman: Because the snakes btw dia legz is never content with one hole. lipsrsealed
Just like the hole between others' legs will never be satisfied with just one bank account.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Sagamite(m): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I am happy someone finally addressed the issue in such a way. We should have a discussion on how to make a change.
I am convinced that many Nigerian men cheat because it is considered normal in Nigeria's society.
I know, people will get angry with me now and say white men cheat too. Yet, I am convinced that Nigerian men cheat more. And I am also convinced that it is due to the fact that we accept this behaviour so easily. So not only biology plays a part in that whole scenario but also the cultural approach. My opinion AND experience.

Even though I agree with your position, I am just entirely baffled why you quoted such an intellectually bereft post to praise.

here: Very negative mindset.
Its no different from a suicidal one only matter of time and being expressed in another dimension.
Every spouse who cheats only reflects how much s/he hates him/erself.
There is a trend going on,people are taking out their frustrations on the ones they love believing it makes them feel good.

I like to close by saying "everyone grows old feeling used"
I have seen men cheat by just traveling out of town,I have also seen women cheat because he traveled to a far state and comes once in 1-3yrs,statistics none;I bet you dont have.
My question: Is there no way we can discus how to get your spouse not to cheat and atleast offer vacation packages or organise outings or events to help unions than sit all day post on spouse who cheat?

It really rarely gets dafter than this!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Cestmoi1(f): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Perfect lie if I must say. It's bi-directional *dusts off her fragile kick* grin
Lol,you know I'm saying the truth especially naija men.The faithful ones are really scarce.#kicks him harder#
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
C'est moi:

Lol,you know I'm saying the truth especially naija men.The faithful ones are really scarce.#kicks him harder#

Experience?

See ehn, I no know if you dey talk true o; even females do it. We can't exactly state the ones - male or female - who cheat the most, or can you? undecided cheesy People dey cheat sha. *tiny legs*
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Ifebazz(m): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
pepperliny: The simple answer is because they lack a personal relationship with God! The depth of love a man has for his wife does not guarantee he will not cheat,the only thing that will stop him is the fear of God knowing that what he is about to indulge in is a wicked thing and will grieve God's heart. This theory also applies to the female gender.

Its obvious that ladies are more religious than men. They're are the ones to blame, firstly, for getting involved with married men (for whatever reason) secondly for crying foul when same happens to them when they finally become victims of their own games. If ladies will ever be honest and admit the hideous crimes & infidelity they get involved in, this thread won't have been up. If ladies are true to themselves, we'll all agree that women are far more promiscious than the male folks. They're masters of deceit & appeal to pity. At the rate of one cheating man to two ladies; we have that if ten men cheat, twenty women do same. Hence women cheat far more than men. QED. (Maths nor dey lie)
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by zeb04(f): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Whr is seina?u said u love ur wyf in 2010...wld lik 2 knw if u stil luv here in 2013
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by tmtech: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
Its lyk, single ladies love to date married men...especially wen dey are not ready to be engaged....dey will be rest assured that their relationship with a married guy will benefit dem and dey can still move on wif dia lyf....since the man can always go back to his wife wen they are tired of him....its a win-win situation.....so
Ladies, blame ladies dat date married guys too
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Sagamite(m): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
zeb04: Whr is seina?u said u love ur wyf in 2010...wld lik 2 knw if u stil luv here in 2013

I can virtually guarantee you that that position wouldn't have changed.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Cestmoi1(f): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Experience?

See ehn, I no know if you dey talk true o; even females do it. We can't exactly state the ones - male or female - who cheat the most, or can you? undecided cheesy People dey cheat sha. *tiny legs*
Not an experience per se.I think the male specie cheat more.Lol to.....*tiny legs*
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sagamite:

Even though I agree with your position, I am just entirely baffled why you quoted such and intellectually bereft post to praise.

It really rarely gets dafter than this!

I am having a great week and am overly positive at the moment, so allow me to continue this way and focus on the positive aspect of your reply, which agrees with my position smiley smiley smiley

I have not expected any man to agree with me on this and so I must say that I am once more positively surprised by you cool
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
C'est moi:

Not an experience per se.I think the male specie cheat more.Lol to.....*tiny legs*

Ha! Okay. I no like to dey argue this male and female thing ni.

Lmao. Sure, you've got tiny legs. tongue cheesy
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by addictiv(m): 2:34am On Oct 17, 2013
the truth is dat most guys want wives as hot as beyonce with class, elegance and coordination yet they want to remain mr ibu.......you dont want your woman to tie wrapper on her chest but you tie urs on ur waist and sit down to read the dailies or wear an over-sized boxer with a sagged singlet like osuofias . it doesn't work that way.....if you want her to be cool,morden and trendy then step up your game. she ll definitely adjust when she sees that she is being left behind and getting outta your league
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Ifebazz(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2013
Things is, men are a lot more open about their sins than the female folks, who wouldn't hurt a fly at day time, yet breast feed a lion at night.
What I'm trying to say is, women should stop putting 'all' men in bad light, after all it all began from them, right from Eve.
The first profession in history of man was prostitution, & who plied the trade? Women of cause. Well we all know who stands at night in the middle of the streets waiting for 'married men' too.
So ladies should quit acting innocent when most times they're play acting & appealing to pity.
Its a 'pro women's' world. They just want more if not all. Men happen to be the fall guys.
Not saying men are not bad, but not as bad as most ladies potray cos I come across worse ladies everywhere I turn. Most Nigerian ladies are not worth marrying if we really want to go by the book. Men are more of the victims in marriages, cos a man goes through a lot in the hands of his wife that he can't say publicly just to save his own face. Look inwards poster.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by winniemark1(f): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2013
I don't believe in this phrase "its in their blood" or d sentence "men r born polygamous" et al! I think it was adopted cos of their chronic infidelity not really cos they were really born dat way! I think they use those stupid phrases and sentences to justify their he-goatism =)) (if english will permit dat word)

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Ballotelle(m): 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
Cause you seduced him to marry him by showing off Your.... So when he gets tired of your help needs to move on
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Sagamite(m): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
winnie.mark1:
I don't believe in this phrase "its in their blood" or d sentence "men r born polygamous" et al! I think it was adopted cos of their chronic infidelity not really cos they were really born dat way! I think they use those stupid phrases and sentences to justify their he-goatism =)) (if english will permit dat word)

Errr ...........get your facts right!

https://www.nairaland.com/492527/fight-equality-ruining-marriages/14#6545768 (See the bottom half)

It is biology, baby. cool
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by sparta(f): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2013
Jenams: u hav a very loud mouth dat can drive any husband into d waitin arms of single girls outside.
you are classic example of a married pig/dog! Go stick your ugly face where the sun dont shine. Dummy!
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by sparta(f): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2013
Sagamite:

Heeeeey!

"Real man" manufacturer. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u got a problem with that? Just because u are a typical example of them dogs dont mean all men sleep around.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Sagamite(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2013
sparta: u got a problem with that? Just because u are a typical example of them dogs dont mean all men sleep around.

You are a person.

Shut up!
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by sparta(f): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person.

Shut up!
you are even dumber than i thought but wait a minute, are you usualy this stupid or you are just trying to annoy me?
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Sagamite(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
sparta: you are even dumber than i thought but wait a minute, are you usualy this stupid or you are just trying to annoy me?

The person is still talking?

Is your brain made of cement?
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Theben(m): 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by sparta(f): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
Sagamite:

at least i have one, you on the other hand have nothing in that pinky head of yours but air. Always talking off point. Retard
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by napaj: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
TWO REASONS;
(1) Most wives starve their husband of sex by giving series of excuses.
(2) Most husbands kept so many sex partners before marriage. Hence they will find it very difficult to stick to just one after marriage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife / Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.