Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya (34768 Views)

Pastor Zakaria Offers To Exchange Himself For Leah Sharibu’s Release / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2017
Desyner:
Where is DaddyFrozenMind and his gang ?

Don't make foolish comments on a Friday morning.
If ever your lords and masters the pastopreneurs see the light and change their ways, it will be because of the exposure of people like DaddyFreeze.
Happy holiday.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by ElsonMorali: 6:59am On Dec 01, 2017
Lolest.

Is this a reaction to the current heat RCCG is taking?

Somebody must have shown his pastor several Nairaland threads.

Not Good enough.

You still don't understand the concept of institutional charity.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Hunter1990: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2017
Meti99:
You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.. 1Million of daddy freeze cannot freeze my faith.. That name is suspicious

John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and my sheep know me..

#TEAMSHEEP4CHRIST4EVA...
local brain without daddy freezes effort do you think the pastor will realize this anyway let's watch and see the the church will fulfill their promise.i hope it's not help via prayers
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Sewgon79(m): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2017
Fussbot:
Pastors 1-freeze 0

Pastor 1 - 1 Dr. Freeze Problem Solver
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by TWoods(m): 7:03am On Dec 01, 2017
Kay25:

That's d lie in d pot of ur mouth the church does thing like this before you bigot just want them to start showing off which is not even accepted by me

Nigerians have been dying in Libya for decades... where was the church then? Nigerians are dying right here in Lagos... where is the church?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by tpapi: 7:09am On Dec 01, 2017
spongeisback:
He's showing them his back. If it's a post about seed sowing you will see him with a big smile on his face.
lol, bad guy
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:15am On Dec 01, 2017
fraudster, how will someone in captive look out for RCCG in Libya, they should stop all this eyes service, maybe they are looking for more members to defraud... Ndia self TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by talk2percy(m): 7:16am On Dec 01, 2017
All thanks to Daddy Freez's conscientization...
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by dallyemmy: 7:16am On Dec 01, 2017
Is this not the Freeze that abused his Wife and kids? He is not a reliable person.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Smooyis(m): 7:18am On Dec 01, 2017
Thank God for the church of God. The church is moving forward........

1 Like

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by PointZerom: 7:19am On Dec 01, 2017
TWoods:

lol so you're saying that your shepherds are actually just frauds, hypocrites who cannot measure up to the messages they preach. You want a lay man to mirror the very character that your own pastors do not exhibit? You need to wake up from your stupor.

He said they cannot help the poor so let him do what they cannot do.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by mamaafrik(m): 7:20am On Dec 01, 2017
Daddy freeze had catapulted the daddy G.o into a cumbersome usain boltic state .they suld hire Jets oooooo,where are those elephantic groceries hijacked by the Nigerian customs,it suld be arrowed to the displaced homosapiens from libya.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by PointZerom: 7:20am On Dec 01, 2017
TWoods:

Nigerians have been dying in Libya for decades... where was the church then? Nigerians are dying right here in Lagos... where is the church?

Did you vote for any pastor?

Why can't you call on your politicians.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by not4sure(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2017
seguno2:

Please, repeat after me:

Thou shall not be taken for a ride on fake promises.
Thou shall wait until it has been done.
well that joke is on the church if it is a fake promise
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by PointZerom: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2017
perryy:

Hushpuppi footed the bill to gain popularity. Leave freez alone.

He should have rejected it and divert the fund to the poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by sunsewa16: 7:31am On Dec 01, 2017
Meti99:
You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.. 1Million of daddy freeze cannot freeze my faith.. That name is suspicious

John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and my sheep know me..

#TEAMSHEEP4CHRIST4EVA...

Don't mind those 53demons infested groups that are disparaging and mocking men of God either for seed sowing or tithes especially their commander in chief Deputy Lucifer freeze or frozen, they will reap what they sowed surely, but as for me I must full fill my financial obligations to Church of God, how they manage the funds is non of business, the Lord that seeth the heart and our thought will take care of that.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by larrybee2017(f): 7:37am On Dec 01, 2017
spongeisback:
He's showing them his back. If it's a post about seed sowing you will see him with a big smile on his face.
If you are not in support of something turning your back on it is one way to show you totally disagree. Nigerians Sha
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by ruffDiamond: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2017
CHRISTIANITY AND HYPOCRISY IS LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER..the same surviving progeny of the Pharisee Jesus fought all the way to Golgotha...

This is nothing but a cheap media STUNT!

CHARITY,they say ,begins at home

The monies used in buying private jets,building innumerable churches

instead of factory and industry ,Could have been used to

empowered millions of our youths facing bleak future and hopelessness!

but nooo ,they prefer to engage each other in a show of kleptomaniac decadence! from so called winners to redeemed ,naija 50c(Ayo),Ashimalowo,and recently pasta Chris!.. hiding under the guise of one so called kingdom investment...

like Jesus and Paul needed and airplane to reach the gentiles! what
a bunch of jokers!

Had they done the needful with billions they raked in from tithes and other heavy donation from many shadowy and probably crooked individuals who believed they can buy their way into heaven,.. all these problems would have been mitigated to bearable level,, working with government and other corporate bodies.

but nooo ,the dindinrin sheepies ,many of whom children cannot even afford the elitist schools built by the end fine kleptomaniac pastas, prefer to idolized and worship their framed pictures hinged I. their living room

Adeboye and co! start with the millions of youth in your church and leave the one in Libya for now ,,nobody is waiting for your belated and hypocritical eye-service HELP!na now u just dey wake up?
good spirited people are already up and doing about the situation

kudos to tb Joshua of synagogue. inspite of everything, he's trying a lot no be today..much obliged.

#yeyepeoplepfn
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Alezy(m): 7:46am On Dec 01, 2017
spongeisback:
I don't know what to call you
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by martineverest(m): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2017
ollah1:

The only pastor worth mentioning. The ONLY ONE
egbon, where u go hide sef
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by domchike(m): 7:59am On Dec 01, 2017
Desyner:
If not for his rants you wont see this happening.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by domchike(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2017
Desyner:

If not for his rants you wont see this happening.Thank him instead for making the CHURCH ENTERPRICE live up to their social reponsibility
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2017
domchike:

If not for his rants you wont see this happening.Thank him instead for making the CHURCH ENTERPRICE live up to their social reponsibility
u don't know what u r saying... U must take ur rants on social media very seriously but d real world is out there not here on NL or IG. The church has been giving to society for years nd u think a nobody like freeze can influence her decisions? Besides freeze is not the first and wont be d last to attack these men of God but the church will keep matching on
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 01, 2017
martineverest:
egbon, where u go hide sef

Na wetin man go chop I dey find oo. How ur side egbon?
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by salesforce: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2017
Gud
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Omooba77: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2017
Naijacost22:
DADDY Freeze has started a Revolution. God Bless his heart.
HAHA The Revolution will be televised.

Morning sir, God will help our hypocrisy, Church has always been there to offer help to people everywhere, but because they dont make noise with it

1 Like

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by cozyfbaby: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2017
JUST IN : A popular man of God and General Overseer has just confess -[Watch Video]

A renowned man of God and a popular general overseer of the Redemption house of miraculous signs and wonders has just confess of using extra power to runs his ministry and perform signs and wonders which make people regard him as God…hmm

He was seen running almost naked in the street shouting i will confess, i will confess, i will confess which his voice got the attention of many people in the environs and he was hold to sit and confess luckily most of his members were not there as the could have hold him in other not to confess so as to shade the shame and disgrace.

in his confession he said: i am an occult member from ogboni confraternity and i use 7 mens
Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/just-popular-man-god-just-comfess-watch-video/

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by owoshuyi(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2017
kidman96:

Idiot... Daddy freeze's criticism prompted this.

So what d Bleep is Daddy Freeze himself doing about d slave trade of Nigerians in Libya?
At least pastor dey work
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Osezua: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2017
Vello:

How would those incarcerated, bound and confused go to 'parish'es in Libya? Where is their freedom of movement?
Is this the best we can see from church? Where is ministration of the deliverance to the captives? Did Jesus say those seeking deliverance should go to the synagogue? He rather sought them out. Think deeply on this
Moreover, I'm yet to see any of this churches raise the dead, open blind eyes or heal the insane. We all celebrate wealth and equate that to being a favoured child of God
Daddy Freeze still on point
It is not the duty of RCCG to negotiate for the release of those incacerated or sold to slavery. That is the duty of the Government. Rccg duty is to help those still on the run from their slave masters and are able to locate the Parish in Bengazi.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Osezua: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2017
Jakumo:
Pastor Eunuch Adejale Adebole is merely engaged in a reputation damage control exercise, because his rampant greed, selfishness and total disregard for anyone needing urgent help, were all rightly called out by a radio personality who commands a large national audience.

Also note that money-grubbing Pastor Adejale did NOT offer any form of material or logistical help to the Nigerian nationals being traded as slaves in Libya. All Daddy G. Ole was able to offer were calls to pointless prayer that on its own solves NOTHING in practical terms.

Once a thief, always a thief. Pastor Adejale Adebole has ALWAYS been about the money, at the expense of his gullible flock of sheep, who are so DESPERATE to gain PAID admission to Adejale's imaginary heaven, that they would willingly sell their own kidneys, if that is what it would take to satisfy the greed of that frog-faced pathological liar called Adebole.

If you are in the habit of handing over your salary to a deceptive, money-laundering, fast-talking monkey in a dog-collar, then may I suggest employing the services of a Juju practitioner, whose miracle-delivery services are generally more affordable, though just as pointless and futile, in the grand scheme of things.
It is not the duty of RCCG to negotiate for the release of those incacerated or sold to slavery. That is the duty of the Government. Rccg duty is to help those still on the run from their slave masters and are able to locate the Parish in Bengazi.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by martineverest(m): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2017
ollah1:

Na wetin man go chop I dey find oo. How ur side egbon?
I'm good jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" / Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) / A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.