Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya (34762 Views)

Pastor Zakaria Offers To Exchange Himself For Leah Sharibu’s Release / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Osezua: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
fraudster, how will someone in captive look out for RCCG in Libya, they should stop all this eyes service, maybe they are looking for more members to defraud... Ndia self TUFIAKWA
It is not the duty of RCCG to negotiate for the release of those incacerated or sold to slavery. That is the duty of the Government. Rccg duty is to help those still on the run from their slave masters and are able to locate the Parish in Bengazi.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Osezua: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2017
Jakumo:
Pastor Eunuch Adejale Adebole is merely engaged in a reputation damage control exercise, because his rampant greed, selfishness and total disregard for anyone needing urgent help, were all rightly called out by a radio personality who commands a large national audience.

Also note that money-grubbing Pastor Adejale did NOT offer any form of material or logistical help to the Nigerian nationals being traded as slaves in Libya. All Daddy G. Ole was able to offer were calls to pointless prayer that on its own solves NOTHING in practical terms.

Once a thief, always a thief. Pastor Adejale Adebole has ALWAYS been about the money, at the expense of his gullible flock of sheep, who are so DESPERATE to gain PAID admission to Adejale's imaginary heaven, that they would willingly sell their own kidneys, if that is what it would take to satisfy the greed of that frog-faced pathological liar called Adebole.

If you are in the habit of handing over your salary to a deceptive, money-laundering, fast-talking monkey in a dog-collar, then may I suggest employing the services of a Juju practitioner, whose miracle-delivery services are generally more affordable, though just as pointless and futile, in the grand scheme of things.
It is not the duty of RCCG to negotiate for the release of those incacerated or sold to slavery. That is the duty of the Government. Rccg duty is to help those still on the run from their slave masters and are able to locate the Parish in Bengazi.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2017
This is damage control.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by oxonek: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2017
kixo:
As copied from The Redeemed Christian Church of God official facebook:
As part of our current and ongoing efforts to help all people regardless of gender or tribe or background or country of origin. RCCG has over 7 parishes in Libya and they are open to anyone trying to make their way by home.

Link below is one of them
https://www.facebook.com/RCCG-OPEN-Heaven-Parish-Benghazi-LIBYA--894100480712338/

source: https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6227458392

Nice one! But the PR Unit of the church should properly edit their releases going forward.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Osezua:

The fact that they cannot make it to RCCG in Libya means there never was any concerted effort by the church to help them in the first place, after all the only place humans run to in conflicts are peaceful sanctuaries where their lives are safe.
How come Adeboye can't even offer to use his church private jet to bring them back home.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2017
Osezua:
so since the useless government they help to install are not doing anything to help the situation, they should look the other way as well don't tell me they can't hire a private negotiator and do it without government intervention
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:11am On Dec 01, 2017
Osezua:
they are looking for members in Libya... we all know their modus operandi, Papa freeze can't be wrong , more refugee members in Libya more thither in Nigeria
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Omooba77: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2017
Bidobado:
This is damage control.

If you feel so; the church has always been a home of refuge for many for ages .Even in Libya, we have more than 5 parishes. It is better to keep close mouth than speak against God.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by dajebeedrys(m): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2017
Fussbot:
Pastors 1-freeze 0
Fool.... His criticism prompted this
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by MakeADifference: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2017
That's RCCG Libya (Benghazi) saying this,not RCCG Nigeria.
You are the one that knows Freeze. Not everyone knows or cares to know him.

FYI RCCG has a week dedicated to CSR and they've been doing that since ages.

A RCCG usher won't do anything cos of Freeze talk less of a parish.

kidman96:

Idiot... Daddy freeze's criticism prompted this.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Jaytecq(m): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2017
jeronimo:
I see other churches following suit. Churches should be known for things like this not acquiring properties.

so where do u expect church to get the money to help others?
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Omooba77: 10:25am On Dec 01, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
they are looking for members in Libya... we all know their modus operandi, Papa freeze can't be wrong , more refugee members in Libya more thither in Nigeria

RCCG has always been in Libya even before the demise of Col. Ghadafi, better to search all things and hold on to Truth before you speak heresy sir.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Osezua: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2017
Bidobado:

The fact that they cannot make it to RCCG in Libya means there never was any concerted effort by the church to help them in the first place, after all the only place humans run to in conflicts are peaceful sanctuaries where their lives are safe.
How come Adeboye can't even offer to use his church private jet to bring them back home.
Did the government tell you they are short of planes to bring back the people? Do you really know what the churches do to help people? Alot of people still find peace in the church. A lot more needs to be done according to the capacity of the church. Your mind is made up on insulting Pastors. what you sow you will reap. I am not insulting you.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by MakeADifference: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2017
Leave them to their new god - Freeze

The final thing is thus - they follow Freeze and their life be like his. I follow my God and my "GO" that my life be like his.

salvation101:
u don't know what u r saying... U must take ur rants on social media very seriously but d real world is out there not here on NL or IG. The church has been giving to society for years nd u think a nobody like freeze can influence her decisions? Besides freeze is not the first and wont be d last to attack these men of God but the church will keep matching on

1 Like

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Omooba77: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2017
Bidobado:

It is the responsibility of our C-IN-C to release few of the jets in Presidential fleet
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by jeronimo(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2017
Jaytecq:

so where do u expect church to get the money to help others?

Raising funds in church is easier than almost anywhere else. Where do the funds for acquiring properties, private jets come from? The modern church can be said to be among the most wealthy and powerful institution today. Ask about something you don't know
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Omooba77: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2017
jeronimo:

Raising funds in church is easier than almost anywhere else. Where do the funds for acquiring properties, private jets come from? The modern church can be said to be among the most wealthy and powerful institution today. Ask about something you don't know

Please how much have you ever donated to church sir?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Sammyblaq(m): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2017
Fussbot:
Pastors 1-freeze 0
Pastors - Freeze (0 - 3)2H....if you understand.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by mikeweezy(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2017
spongeisback:
He's showing them his back. If it's a post about seed sowing you will see him with a big smile on his face.
you are just a Sadie's
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2017
Omooba77:

If you feel so; the church has always been a home of refuge for many for ages .Even in Libya, we have more than 5 parishes. It is better to keep close mouth than speak against God.

I've been in the speaking against the lies and wickedness of the church for years and nothing has happened to me or will happen to me. When you stand for the truth, fear means nothing.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Omooba77: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2017
Bidobado:

I've been in the speaking against the lies and wickedness of the church for years and nothing has happened to me or will happen to me. When you stand for the truth, fear means nothing.

Thank you sir, God bless you as long as you speak the Truth.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by artade: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2017
aristosoft:
Is that how to help? People are in bondage, you say they should look for one of your branches.

If you really want to help, goan look for them.

No mind them. Yeye people. Slaves under bondage (without freedom)... Do they have freedom to move around looking for their branches, so business centres?
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Omooba77: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2017
artade:

No mind them. Yeye people. Slaves under bondage (without freedom)... Do they have freedom to move around looking for their branches, so business centres?

Please how can church free them sir? Do they carry international passorts of the church or RCCG? Please when we criticise let us not do with hatred or blinded heart.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by jeronimo(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2017
Omooba77:

Please how much have you ever donated to church sir?

I could have answered your question but you know what? It won't help your understanding sir.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2017
Eh E no easy for Libya today oooo but I thank God Rccg people help our Nigerians who are Mumu in Libya but I know everything is going be fine. cry embarassed undecided sad
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Lomprico2: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Desyner:
Where is DaddyFrozenMind and his gang ?

You should be thanking him for putting this guys on their toes.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
jeronimo:

I could have answered your question but you know what? It won't help your understanding sir.
its a sincere question. If u can't mention all at least mention for dis year since u think its so easy to get ppl to pay/offer money in church..80% of church members aren't even faithful in tithing talkless of donating. The microscopic few who understand the principle behind giving for the work of God are those doing the things u see the churches doing cos dey r always blessed
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Omooba77: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
jeronimo:

Thanks sir for your knowledge..God bless
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Omooba77: 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
salvation101:
its a sincere question. If u can't mention all at least mention for dis year since u think its so easy to get ppl to pay/offer money in church..80% of church members aren't even faithful in tithing talkless of donating. The microscopic few who understand the principle behind giving for the work of God are those doing the things u see the churches doing cos dey r always blessed

God bless you for this ma...Only few are carrying the burdens of the church and God is carrying their burdens too. People will come here and shout to high heavens as if their money is ever part of it.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by jacyhelen(f): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
Meti99:
You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.. 1Million of daddy freeze cannot freeze my faith.. That name is suspicious

John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and my sheep know me..

#TEAMSHEEP4CHRIST4EVA...

He's showing them his back. If it's a post about seed sowing you will see him with a big smile on his face.

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by jacyhelen(f): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
kidman96:
Thank you daddy freeze

1 Share

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by kidman96(m): 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
jacyhelen:

Oboy... No be say them be charity organisation o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note / Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? / Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.