Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,283 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya (35037 Views)

Pastor Zakaria Offers To Exchange Himself For Leah Sharibu’s Release / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by jacyhelen(f): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
God bless daddy Freez,the bringer of sanity in Nigeria churches

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by jeronimo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
salvation101:
its a sincere question. If u can't mention all at least mention for dis year since u think its so easy to get ppl to pay/offer money in church..80% of church members aren't even faithful in tithing talkless of donating. The microscopic few who understand the principle behind giving for the work of God are those doing the things u see the churches doing cos dey r always blessed

The question is irrelevant and won't prove anything sir. I don't know the church you attend but in my church if money is required to be raised even to the tune of millions, it doesn't take long before it is raised. I believe you saw the video of the announcement Pst Adeboye made requesting for N1 bn. Believe it or not don't be surprised if the money has been raised already. It is that easy and that is what I meant.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Jaytecq(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
jeronimo:

Raising funds in church is easier than almost anywhere else. Where do the funds for acquiring properties, private jets come from? The modern church can be said to be among the most wealthy and powerful institution today. Ask about something you don't know

what am saying is this...
when churches call for money raising... We hear lots of condemning, yet they expect churches to stand up for charity and peoples aid

just confused
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Jaytecq(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
jacyhelen:
God bless daddy f****,the bringer of sanity in Nigeria churches

People are Wise and more enlightened, His just trying to make u add his name to ur comment.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
jeronimo:

The question is irrelevant and won't prove anything sir. I don't know the church you attend but in my church if money is required to be raised even to the tune of millions, it doesn't take long before it is raised. I believe you saw the video of the announcement Pst Adeboye made requesting for N1 bn. Believe it or not don't be surprised if the money has been raised already. It is that easy and that is what I meant.
does d picture quality in dat video look like its something that just happened recently? u see how you ppl end up putting curses on urselves. Someone cropped a video and tweaked it to mean wat he wanted u to believe nd u r all jumping here nd there without knowing wat transpired. That event happened in 2013 during a convention and the pastor talked of expanding the auditorium at the camp ground.. It was a multi billion naira project and then vows were taken starting from 1billion. If u must know, there were ppl who vowed to give 1 billion dat day and dey did. The problem with some of u Christians is that u think Christianity is synonymous with poverty, u don't even know there are billionaires in the church of God. Wen a person has 10b nd give 1b to the work in the vineyard of God, is it more than someone who gave 10k and dat was all he had? Even Jesus saw d total sacrifice of the widow more than the other rich fellow dat gave much but not all. It also goes to reiterate my point that those who understand the power of giving do not even complain cos dey are always blessed. Those who gave 1 billion didn't come on radio and tv or post a screenshot of their cheques on Instagram but freeze nd his little minions think dey can tarnish d image of the man of God, they will account for all the words sooner or later
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by jeronimo(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
salvation101:
does d picture quality in dat video look like its something that just happened recently? u see how you ppl end up putting curses on urselves. Someone cropped a video and tweaked it to mean wat he wanted u to believe nd u r all jumping here nd there without knowing wat transpired. That event happened in 2013 during a convention and the pastor talked of expanding the auditorium at the camp ground.. It was a multi billion naira project and then vows were taken starting from 1billion. If u must know, there were ppl who vowed to give 1 billion dat day and dey did. The problem with some of u Christians is that u think Christianity is synonymous with poverty, u don't even know there are billionaires in the church of God. Wen a person has 10b nd give 1b to the work in the vineyard of God, is it more than someone who gave 10k and dat was all he had? Even Jesus saw d total sacrifice of the widow more than the other rich fellow dat gave much but not all. It also goes to reiterate my point that those who understand the power of giving do not even complain cos dey are always blessed. Those who gave 1 billion didn't come on radio and tv or post a screenshot of their cheques on Instagram but freeze nd his little minions think dey can tarnish d image of the man of God, they will account for all the words sooner or later

I sincerely hope we are having a reasonable debate here sir. OK let's say you are right and the video is old, that doesn't take away my point that raising such money in the church isn't difficult(if you understand the point I'm making). And no man can curse me bro I don't know about you. I'm talking about how easy it is to raise funds in church and you are talking about how "you Christians think Christianity is synonymous with poverty"... Hello are you even reading or just arguing? Let me make my point clear THE CHURCH SHOULD CHANNEL FUNDS MORE INTO ENDEAVORS THAT PROMOTE WELFARE, CHARITY AND LOVE INSTEAD OF PROPERTIES. Disagree if you want to
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
Omooba77:

RCCG has always been in Libya even before the demise of Col. Ghadafi, better to search all things and hold on to Truth before you speak heresy sir.
my dear forget all this eyes service, a friend went to RCCG Liberia for a help , despite he is a Nigerian the head pastor refuse to help or see him because he is not one of his member, I knw how all diz play out, so had it been daddy freeze did not called them out they wont help, so how will someone hiding from his captors without phone or internet get this news why not look out for them, Nigeria pastors self
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by jeronimo(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
Jaytecq:

what am saying is this...
when churches call for money raising... We hear lots of condemning, yet they expect churches to stand up for charity and peoples aid

just confused

I get your point. One thing is sure if churches can use the same drive used in raising funds for building projects in raising funds for charity works such condemnations will die out.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Vello(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
Osezua:
It is not the duty of RCCG to negotiate for the release of those incacerated or sold to slavery. That is the duty of the Government. Rccg duty is to help those still on the run from their slave masters and are able to locate the Parish in Bengazi.
Wouldn't say you're delusional but I'd give it to you that you seem lost on the real essence of Christianity.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Reeberry: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
kidman96:

Oboy... No be say them be charity organisation o
So they didn't ban this octopus for wishing people death last night. Nairaland mods are bias.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
jeronimo:

I sincerely hope we are having a reasonable debate here sir. OK let's say you are right and the video is old, that doesn't take away my point that raising such money in the church isn't difficult(if you understand the point I'm making). And no man can curse me bro I don't know about you. I'm talking about how easy it is to raise funds in church and you are talking about how "you Christians think Christianity is synonymous with poverty"... Hello are you even reading or just arguing? Let me make my point clear THE CHURCH SHOULD CHANNEL FUNDS MORE INTO ENDEAVORS THAT PROMOTE WELFARE, CHARITY AND LOVE INSTEAD OF PROPERTIES. Disagree if you want to
its not about someone cursing u its about the word of God dat said God would not hold him guiltless that touches his anointed.. If it was easy to raise the billions the church needed at dat time den dey would av simply divided the needed amount among all church members.. Nd am sure till date dat project wouldn't av been done cos most ppl would default... Any saying the church should be a welfare organization, den i dont think u are reading ur Bible. Jesus madate to the church is to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.. The first dispute in d church was recorded wen d apostles lost focus of dat mandate and started welfarism as recorded in d latter part of Acts 5 all tru Acts 6 and after that the apostles left the job and focused on their initial mandate.. The madate of the church is different from the government of the world. If the pastors are doing wat God asked them to do den be sure you will answer before God someday. Its not a matter of bold face,
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Omooba77: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
my dear forget all this eyes service, a friend went to RCCG Liberia for a help , despite he is a Nigerian the head pastor refuse to help or see him because he is not one of his member, I knw how all diz play out, so had it been daddy freeze did not called them out they wont help, so how will someone hiding from his captors without phone or internet get this news why not look out for them, Nigeria pastors self

I can understand your compain sir; how many people have dupe church all in the name of seeking help. If you are a Pastor can you look for them. Please let us not overflog this issue; the church is trying omi lopo ju oka lo. God bless you sir
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by kidman96(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
Reeberry:
So they didn't ban this octopus for wishing people death last night. Nairaland mods are bias.

Hahaha.... Dream on,loser.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by kennyniyi: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
kidman96:

Idiot... Daddy freeze's criticism prompted this.
u get sense ...well said bro
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Reeberry: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
kidman96:

Hahaha.... Dream on,loser.
Keep it up with your madness.
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
Omooba77:

I can understand your compain sir; how many people have dupe church all in the name of seeking help. If you are a Pastor can you look for them. Please let us overflog this issue; the church is trying omi lopo ju oka lo. God bless you sir
what of people they have been duping since ages in the name of tithe, seeds , fruits , special offerings and co...
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Omooba77: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
what of people they have been duping since ages in the name of tithe, seeds , fruits , special offerings and co...
Thanks sir, keep your tithes and offering and see how God surprises, God bless you
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Kay25(m): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
TWoods:

Nigerians have been dying in Libya for decades... where was thechurch then? Nigerians are dying right here in Lagos... where is the church?

The church has its role to play but u can't substitute the role of the church with that of the govenment it is the duty of the governmentTo seek to the welfare of the citizen and in the case of diplomatic relationship it is the country that does that liason with other couintry on issues that bother their citizen over there let us not keep blaming the church though none is perfect yet we should advocate that our govt do the right things
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Omooba77: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
Kay25:

The church has its role to play but u can't substitute the role of the church with that of the govenment it is the duty of the governmentTo seek to the welfare of the citizen and in the case of diplomatic relationship it is the country that does that liason with other couintry on issues that bother their citizen over there let us not keep blaming the church though none is perfect yet we should advocate that our govt do the right things

Dont mind many of us who are hypicrites; I pay 15.5% as tax to government, yet I dont enjoy light, good roads,pipe borne water, police molest you for driving your own cars and so on.

When they see Pastors ridding good cars, erroneously the believe it is from tithes. Iam not saying some Pastors are not fraudulent; but I can attest to the fact that there are many true men of God who dont spend our tithes to enjoy life.
People are just looking for excuses.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
Omooba77:

Thanks sir, keep your tithes and offering and see how God surprises, God bless you
they should stop shouting on top of their voice how I'm going to make hell fire if I didn't pay tithe, 97% of pastors abroad work, they don't depend on their members to survive
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Omooba77: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
they should stop shouting on top of their voice how I'm going to make hell fire if I didn't pay tithe, 97% of pastors abroad work, they don't depend on their members to survive

When Oral Roberts, Reinhard Bonke, Myles Munroe,Cellulo, Joel Osteen, Kenneth Hagin, Youngy Cho and co were building their ministries they faced lots of persecutions. Please tell me few of the 97% Pastors that works abroad....Genesis 8:22, Luke 6:38, Galatians 6:6-9. When we truly encounter God, we ask less questions sir
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
Omooba77:

When Oral Roberts, Reinhard Bonke, Myles Munroe,Cellulo, Joel Osteen, Kenneth Hagin, Youngy Cho and co were building their ministries they faced lots of persecutions. Please tell me few of the 97% Pastors that works abroad....Genesis 8:22, Luke 6:38, Galatians 6:6-9. When we truly encounter God, we ask less questions sir
these men u just mentioned now are not duping their members nah, how can some one tell his member to make donation of #1b guy we need EFCC in Nigeria churches
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Omooba77: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
these men u just mentioned now are not duping their members nah, how can some one tell his member to make donation of #1b guy we need EFCC in Nigeria churches

Ok sir, good night...God bless us all
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Omooba77: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Watching TE 12 Live now, I can see Gov. Ambode, Jimi Agbaje, Bishop Okownkwo, Pastor Sam Adeyemi and lots of sheeples ......God is Great
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Meti99(m): 7:50am On Dec 06, 2017
Paulosky1900:

my brother you are in bondage grin

my brother you are in bondage
Your family are in bondage.. No amount of your noise can change the truth which has ever been
Re: RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya by Jalive: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
spongeisback:
He's showing them his back. If it's a post about seed sowing you will see him with a big smile on his face.

I believe you should be enlightened enough to know that he turned his back against slavery and not the people. That means he does not support slavery. You turn your back against what you do not support. How would he turn his back against the people he is offering to help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Are Yet To Trace Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Record – UNILORIN / Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... / Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.