Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job (28598 Views)

How Much Did You Save Before Quitting Your Salary Job For Your Own Business? / Improve Your Business Speak With These Words & Phrases / 9 Steps To Take Before Quitting Your Job!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by OgahBohz: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
you are can say whatever you like as long as you are going to become your own boss wherever you are going next ....!

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
This will be my first testimony this year...... Dropping this soon
Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by Ezumakingsley(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
The last time i quit a job,told the boss they couldn't allow me show my potential so am off the job for good...hw did u see it

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by GenAnsahCinC: 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Op is it when you are quitting your job or when you are being fired?

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by nowpresence(f): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
please if you have a job that you want to leave, feel free to recommend me. I am desperate
Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by Unik3030: 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Mine was mutual, I even trained my replacement and ensured proper handover...no need for excess drama.
it was because u didn't deal with wicked people, just imagine it boss owes u 3 months salary n when he was about to pay 1 month out of it he now started with useless excuses n at d end of d day he said he will deduct 45% from d one month he wants to pay without u knowing your offense. my brother won't u dramatise for him? different situations warrants different actions bro
Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by vertueptime: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
I will no longer be providing you with my services, i wish you well in your future endeavors
Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by joepentwo(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Such is life!
Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by spongebob0006(f): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
femijay8271:
Have you ever work in an organisation that you experience hell on earth there, or where a woman is ur head? Op, u'll do more than that.
u can repeat that again..... women bosses are just not it

3 Likes

Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by bigiyaro(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
femijay8271:
Have you ever work in an organisation that you experience hell on earth there, or where a woman is ur head? Op, u'll do more than that.
don't mind d op, he jst copied n pasted onyibo write up, i told my former boss how much i regreted workin for him n hes d worst HR manager ever, d dude actualy reflected n started treatin d remainin workers better.

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by mathew247: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
two years ago...I told my boss...I'm coming back to buy this hotel in 5years time. lol...two years down. Still on my mind.
Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by femijay8271(m): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
spongebob0006:

u can repeat that again..... women bosses are just not it

My MD which is Female can talk to you as if she's gonna be d only one to have all d money last and only. My MD( female) regards all the staffs as nothing simply because we are working under her. have you seen a female boss talk to you to an extent that you will be crying and asking God why all these things are happening to you? That's a damn shit experience.
Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by Bifrost: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
chuksjuve:
Learn a skill, learn a trade
And watch wonders happen to you this year..
Job search is over hyped..
We are all about flowers and Gardens
Check my signature

So everyone should be entrepreneurs?
Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by femijay8271(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
bigiyaro:
don't mind d op, he jst copied n pasted onyibo write up, i told my former boss how much i regreted workin for him n hes d worst HR manager ever, d dude actualy reflected n started treatin d remainin workers better.

I worked in one organization like that in V.I, D only thing d HR knows is Pussy, u try to fight and stand for your right...u get sacked.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by BruncleZuma: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Unik3030:
it was because u didn't deal with wicked people, just imagine it boss owes u 3 months salary n when he was about to pay 1 month out of it he now started with useless excuses n at d end of d day he said he will deduct 45% from d one month he wants to pay without u knowing your offense. my brother won't u dramatise for him? different situations warrants different actions bro

The kind of job I do places an onus on my employer to behave ... grin grin grin grin

One corrupt harddrive and all projects grinds to a halt.
Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by Orpe7(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
careerpluzz:

Perhaps you need to reread your post.

You probably do not know that this has far reaching consequences on your career and how the man subsequently treats others.

No consequence bro
Got another job and enjoying the time of my life.

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by Zirah: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Orpe7:

No consequence bro
Got another job and enjoying the time of my life.

I don't know what dude means by consequences. I left my last job same as you. These employers aren't loyal so they don't deserve your loyalty as well.
Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by Orpe7(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Zirah:

I don't know what dude means by consequences. I left my last job same as you. These employers aren't loyal so they don't deserve your loyalty as well.

My sister who is a medical doctor just told me the hospital she works just gave a fellow doctor his job termination letter without a month notice. A salary for that matter na one yeye plate dem give am. These fvcks dont deserve ones pity gbam. No protection for an employee in nigeria our labour union is rubbish. Employer just deem it fit to sack u when they please yet they expect u to give them one month notice. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by Mrjoshtower: 12:47am On Jan 02, 2018
Working in a private company where a lady is a head is not always funny.
Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by profmsboi(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2018
OgahBohz:

sir u jst. commented , does that mean you are also .......?
No...
Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by spongebob0006(f): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2018
femijay8271:

My MD which is Female can talk to you as if she's gonna be d only one to have all d money last and only. My MD( female) regards all the staffs as nothing simply because we are working under her. have you seen a female boss talk to you to an extent that you will be crying and asking God why all these things are happening to you? That's a damn shit experience.
mine is nice to an extent but the day she says do lyk ds and u say 'no' or act somehow , the world will know how she has been helping u wt money and gifts and all and she would even sack you sef. If she shouts like this, heaven will shake. she can send you downstairs like 100 times in one day. sometimes am just like : God, why me?
Re: Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job by Zirah: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
Orpe7:

My sister who is a medical doctor just told me the hospital she works just gave a fellow doctor his job termination letter without a month notice. A salary for that matter na one yeye plate dem give am. These fvcks dont deserve ones pity gbam. No protection for an employee in nigeria our labour union is rubbish. Employer just deem it fit to sack u when they please yet they expect u to give them one month notice. Tufiakwa!

Haha. I was very brutal in my approach, if you don't mind me telling you. Immediately I got my last salary, I sent in my resignation via email, also referring HR to retrieve company property I had in my possession from my drawer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Going Too Far On This Decision? I Need An Advice! / Ecobank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Ecobank Pay Their Staff? / Pharmacy Vs Nursing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.