Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? (10833 Views)

Prophetic Ways To Protect Your Children From Evils / How To Instill The Spirit Of Performing Solah In Your Children? / Which Name Will You Like Your Spouse To Call You ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by chillychill(f): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:
If Allah wills I want just five kids. 3 males and 2 females. I have a lot of beautiful names at heart but I think these are my best and top 5:

#Makhmud
#Abdul-Rahman
#Khaleed

And the females:

#Mariam
#Qodija

So u want Allah to give u five children.. Iyena da sha
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by maasoap(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Abdul is added to names of Allah to make it a name of one of His creations.

for example Abdul + Allah = Abdullah

Abdul + Rahman = Abdur-Rahman

But Khalid is not a name of Allah.

Let your friends call you Khalid and feel free to explain this analysis to them. Khalid was one of the companions of our Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam.
Yes, some names come with prefixes "Abdul" and "Mohammad" while others don't carry prefix.
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by etzskillz(m): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2017
Assad I will adopt dat name for mysef if I don't av a male child
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by iamgenius(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2017
UrWorstNightmare:

I can see how calling others fool makes you a genius wink
A fool only thinks all Muslims are terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by Myde4naija(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2017
UrWorstNightmare:
I'll never give my child(ren) an Islamic name cuz I don't want him/her/them to become a suicide bomber

3 Likes

Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by Lukgaf(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2017
I am seeing some names here that has no meaning. Allah Musta'an
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by iamgenius(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2017
Abdullah, Aaisha, Muhammad, AbduRahmaan.
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2017
iamgenius:
Shakaayah, that's weird.

grin Extremely weird bro!

1 Like

Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by DEmejioba1: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2017
As for me, I pray to God to gv me 4 Children 2 boys and 2 girls
ABDULMATIN ABDULROSAQ
SUMAIYAH AISHA
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by skuribeebo: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2017
muniru, siata, rokiba, jelili, kabiru, Lamidi, subaru, abaasi, Kamoru, sadiku, fatai.
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by iamgenius(m): 10:36am On Dec 01, 2017
UrWorstNightmare:

all Muslims are either terrorists or potential terrorists, fact!
Continue perverting it.
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by iamgenius(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2017
DEmejioba1:
As for me, I pray to God to gv me 4 Children
2 boys and 2 girls

ABDULMATIN
ABDULROSAQ

SUMAIYAH
AISHA
Never pray to Allah to limit the number of your kids.
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by iamgenius(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2017
skuribeebo:
muniru, siata, rokiba, jelili, kabiru, Lamidi, subaru, abaasi, Kamoru, sadiku, fatai.
These are not Islamic names.
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by AideeSheks(m): 10:45am On Dec 01, 2017
MALE: Abdullah, Ukasha, Abdul-Musawwir, Abdurrahman

FEMALE: Asiya, Bushrah, Fatimah
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by chillychill(f): 10:46am On Dec 01, 2017
iamgenius:

These are not Islamic names.

He nos dey aren't he just wants to make noise here undecided
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by KBEST3(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2017
MUHAMMAD,ABDULRAHMAN, AHMED, AMINA,ASIYA,AND ABDULMALIK
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by olasaad(f): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Female- Nadia, Aisha, Simbia, Zaynab

Male- Usman, Barack,

What is Barack? Or you mean Mubarak

1 Like

Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by iamgenius(m): 10:54am On Dec 01, 2017
chillychill:

He nos dey aren't he just wants to make noise here undecided
Of course I know, I just want him to show how foolish he can be. smiley
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by yazach: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2017
Lukgaf:
I like Aishat, Afsoh, Abdrozaq, Fatimoh, Mariam, Ibrohim, Musa and so on

I like Maryam (according to Qur'an) not mariam grin grin grin
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by Aseco(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2017
We~shdnt~choose~names~because~of~sweetnest~cn~u~imagine~nafsat~as~a~name...Mine~insha~ALLAH~wl~be~NIMOTALLAH,RODIAT,AISHA,ABDULAHI,HABEEBLAH..Bt~stil~searching

1 Like

Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by Coolgent(m): 10:59am On Dec 01, 2017
Muhammad
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by chillychill(f): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2017
iamgenius:

Of course I know, I just want him to show how foolish he can be. smiley

Buhahahaha cheesy
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by yazach: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
Taofeeq, Aminat, Rashidat, Khaled

Brother read about khalid bn waleed. His story always makes love the name
May Allah make your child be like him

1 Like

Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by madridguy(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2017
Salamotu

Fatimoh

Abdul Qodri

Abdulahi

And others
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2017
madridguy:
Salamotu

Fatimoh

Abdul Qodri

Abdulahi

And others

Which one be Salamotu? Salamah! grin

1 Like

Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by anibirelawal(m): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2017
UrWorstNightmare:
I'll never give my child(ren) an Islamic name cuz I don't want him/her/them to become a suicide bomber
Your PROBLEM!
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by udatso: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
It's so pathetic that some Muslims so shopping for ''sweet sounding/uncommon" names. Names like Jamal, hadiza and co.
This is not clear to me. Please explain to me
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by Olasigun01(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2017
maasoap:
Well, I've named Aminat and Farida. Amaad is in waiting.......

Ahmad rather
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2017
udatso:

This is not clear to me. Please explain to me

When some Muslim want to name a child, they go online or ask about... They want names that is not common. Names that sounds nice. Jamal, Hadiza, etc.

Hadiza has no meaning! Read that story i posted up there.
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by Misterdhee1(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2017
Samir, Aisha
Re: Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? by madridguy(m): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2017
Salamotu, Saleemat, Salamah na same tongue

Rashduct4luv:

Which one be Salamotu? Salamah! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" / How To Drink Water According To Sunnah / Share Your Unforgettable Experience(s) That Brought You Closer To Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.