Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook (55819 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / Romantic Chat Between Pastor Ab Isong & Wife , Emem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by Sexyolori(f): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
The secret has been exposed already. The husband will see this post.
He won't, remember he's no longer on social media...
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by biacan(f): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sugar97:

Lol...do I need to be asked before airing my opinion on a public forum such as this?

Besides it was a friendly jibe, u don't have to always be in war mood biacan
Just joking

Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by Odianose13(m): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
Na every woman marry Boko Haram? Abegi !
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by Coldfeets: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
So something good has actually come out of boko haram?

Hmmm... na wa o!
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by Afritop(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
grin When Hunter becomes hunted
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by thedondada(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
I've seen all your charts with my wife

Is chart the new slang..
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by stanwheellz(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
Wt She Did Was Shot 1 Door wen dia r many doors.
shey na lecturer een b, d fb chat is jst tip of d iceberg. watchout 4 d unseen
SHE SEE D SHORT MOVIE D HUSBAND NA SERIES MOVIE EEN DY SEASN 5...
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by intruxive(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
grin lol, I cant stop laughing chai grin mvp
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by mikolo80: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
monex:
The husband will simply move on to another chic who isnt married to a Boko haram member.

The solution to cheating is discipline. Discipline is not easy but possible.
it's very easy, she should leave him
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by Alariiwo: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Will that stop the foolish husband from being a cheat?

A cheat having affairs with other married women for that matter.. Shameless woman with a useless husband.
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by PqsMike: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

He sold his phone already grin
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by ToyinDipo(m): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
Saved by boko haram
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by thunderbabs: 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
Now, dtz wisdom. Not the other one that killed her husband
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by multiple1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Rutley:
A tactical problem needs a tactical solution

thank you

1 Like

Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by wexyee: 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
mrdickhead:
Innalillahi WA cheesy

innaillaihirraji'un cheesy

please someone explain,I want to laugh cheesy
i came from god n to him. I shall. Return

1 Like

Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by prince049(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
angry
I love the way your arse makes your back bend..

1 Like

Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by NaeChris: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
biacan:
Good for him ride on sis
Yes, she is not an 'enemy of men'. Na there she take better pas you.
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by Sadiqmusa78(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Wife weh get brain..
If na other women now dem go react
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by Ahmad4452(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
mrdickhead:
Innalillahi WA cheesy

innaillaihirraji'un cheesy

please someone explain,I want to laugh cheesy
we came frm God n to him we return

1 Like

Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by Ishilove: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
BULLSHIT

Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by joinnow: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
My guy also sell his phone join.

He is afraid of been slaughter as a RAM. grin.

Smart woman.

Just like the one that put tracker on his husband car when he travel without the car.
When husband return didn't know wife is tracking every every.
So each time husband call that he be late from work cos of meeting.
Wife will just dial the code and be listening to very conversation. When he is about to head to hotel with the side chick the wife will stop the car.

So my guy started telling his male colleagues at office that each time he carry side chick his car always off. So friend advise him to stop using his car whenever he want to play away match.
Wife was not receiving signal. She then open up to her husband that she install tramigo.she call all the side chicks name and the date he went out with then.
Husband is like lipsrsealed
Say no more.
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by lovelybugs(f): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Am sorry but her story doesn't add up.if she truly copied the chats from her husbands phone and sent them to him pretending to be the woman's husband,wouldent the husband have known that the chats were copied from his phone? We news to understand that some spouses are unrepentant cheats. Things like this might put some spouses off cheating in their partner but to most, they will just avoid this person and continue to cheat.we need to stop condoneing cheating partners.
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by Sike(m): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
LMAOOOOO
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by Uziyl(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
how will he see it when he starts using a Nokia torch
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by Austin234(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
I think the solution is rather the Fear of God which is accompanied by discipline and integrity
monex:
The husband will simply move on to another chic who isnt married to a Boko haram member.

The solution to cheating is discipline. Discipline is not easy but possible.
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by sisisioge: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Omg! I can't fit laugh o! That SOB will never do as much as look at another chick again grin grin grin
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by Melsan: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Oh my goodness!!
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by Daeylar(f): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lol grin grin

If this is true I can't stop laughing, grin grin grin

Lol, I can imagine how the husband was shaking as they were listing everything about him grin grin grin
LMAO grin

This will keep him away from women for a while grin grin grin grin

But he will back to normal soon,

I'm glad The wife had a long laugh at her husband's expense,
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by shedy03(m): 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
and they live happily ever after. lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) / My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number / Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.