Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook (55834 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / Romantic Chat Between Pastor Ab Isong & Wife , Emem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by free2ryhme: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
grin grin
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by jashar(f): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by Gkemz: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
imagine
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by Northernonyenku(m): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sold his phone n bought a new one even after deleting all social media.. grin
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by free2ryhme: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
The secret has been exposed already. The husband will see this post.

Guy he has deleted his facebook and whatsapp, sold his phone

How will he get hold of the secret
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by oodua1stson: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
he won't. Remember he deleted all of his social media profiles
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by Otsealu1(f): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
Na by like that
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by ImohWilliams1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
Brilliant!!!
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by seun1960(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
mrdickhead:
Innalillahi WA cheesy
innaillaihirraji'un cheesy
please someone explain,I want to laugh cheesy
We all come from Him and we will definately return to Him

1 Like

Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by ehbellsho(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
Wise idea.

thumbs up for u joor
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by AuroraB(f): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
Are we still on this
Mtcheeeeew
Anything for the D should be some women's name lipsrsealed
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by kbzee11(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nice One Woman....
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by obailala(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
Cunny man die, cunny woman bury am grin grin
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by bionixs: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
that woman na complete adamu.she even displayed her picture. Chei! For her mind,she don win election
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by ameh99: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
Trust me when you are in the north and you hear Boko.... joke or no joke you take to your heels grin grin grin
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by Ugotony93: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
mrdickhead:
Innalillahi WA cheesy
innaillaihirraji'un cheesy
please someone explain,I want to laugh cheesy
It simply mean; We belong to God and we shall certainly return to Him.

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by syncACE(m): 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
See wetin?...bros has deleted all his social media accounts
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by ELdaar55(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
LAUGHING IN SWAHILI...THATS GOOD FOR HIM BECAUSE SOME MEN ARE NEVER SATISFIED. grin
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
And the man couldn't note the origin of the chat??

No b only ur own go dey marked on Whatsapp??

Well...one of the advantages of getting married to a not so smart man...

#walksaway
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
angry
Go joor! If I see God's blessing, I have to acknowledge it
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by Sugar97(f): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
biacan:
Good for him ride on sis

Why do u like that monkey pic? Its ugly and disgusting joor
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by hope4life: 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
Men just need to be self controlled. There is nothing in any woman that is not in your wife, same feeling so why the risk of God's anger, shame from men, the heartbreak of your wife and the insult. I have never seen any destructive spirit like sexual immorality. Most youths doing it now will reap it's consequences in the future except they repent. You can't love what God hates without reaping it's consequences
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by biacan(f): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sugar97:

Why do u like that monkey pic? Its ugly and disgusting joor
Who ask you........
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by johncallidon(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
hahaha this woman nah correct Womanâ˜ș
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by Sugar97(f): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
biacan:
Who ask you........

Lol...do I need to be asked before airing my opinion on a public forum such as this?

Besides it was a friendly jibe, u don't have to always be in war mood biacan
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by emmie14: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
Woman your brain is functioning. Friction. Wishes.
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
CREATIVELY UNDERTAKEN.
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by joenor(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
Smart woman, I hope that phone she sold was properly set to factory default.
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by biobab23(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lwkmd so funny thou smart n intelligent woman not all dis slay mamas
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by Futureberry: 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
monex:
The husband will simply move on to another chic who isnt married to a Boko haram member.

The solution to cheating is discipline. Discipline is not easy but possible.
like stabbing abi
Re: Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook by tit(f): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
Revolution!
Slaughter all your husband like ram!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest / Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.